Who is the jerk in this little story? Me or the girl? If it's me, should i tell her i am sorry?

chikitou1

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 06:17 pm
@Eliusa,
I bet it's cus you are an old ugly lady with no life and who has no value to offer ... haha joking really :p Anyway, don't act like you don't know how you stalked me to this forum. I never said she was the best looking girl i have ever seen in my life. From where did you come with that info? And you also said that a bunch of adults already told me that i was the jerk. My only guess is that you might have seen my question in the other forum. I guessed you might be Elene. But i could be wrong. And remember, there is nothing wrong with that so if it's true, you don't have to deny it >.> <--- This is it!! When people feel threatened or scorned, their self defense mechanism kicks in and they start denying everything!! Just like the girl when she told me"This is the first time i ever see you! Okay? okay! " and when she said that she doesn't remember the last time i approached her... Again, i might be wrong. Oh yeah and you also asked me if chikitou was my real name and address because my name in the other forum is chikitou as well.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 10:01 pm
@izzythepush,
Hey Izzy, Check it out, Chikitou1 attracted Elusia. I predict it will be a match made in heaven.
chikitou1

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2015 12:13 am
@glitterbag,
Just noticed that i wasn't the only one getting dislikes here. Elusia is getting some too . And why did you guys have to dislike my last posts??? I didn't write anything offensive there nor do i sound like a jerk.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2015 05:18 am
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

So you admit there were times when you dreamed about me?

Comprehension is really not your strong point is it? I wrote,

Quote:
fortunately none of my dreams are of you

which clearly states the opposite of what you've just said. Is it just a case of gross stupidity, (which is a given,) or do you have some mental condition where you tell yourself the opposite of what's really happening?

If so you need some sort of treatment, and not just for aphids either.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2015 05:19 am
@glitterbag,
And will produce the next Einstein.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2015 05:23 am
@chikitou1,
chikitou1 wrote:

And you also said that a bunch of adults already told me that i was the jerk.

I never said you were a jerk. I said you were a total cockwomble and a wazzock. I would also like to take this opportunity to add prannet.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2015 08:17 am
@izzythepush,
You said:

@Eliusa,

For a long time, fortunately none of my dreams are of you.

For a long time means it USED to be before and now it isn't? Isn't it?
So deny, it's written!!!
Eliusa

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2015 08:21 am
@chikitou1,
I am afraid you reading a lot into things that aren't there like with your girl.
I mean not your girl...
I had never read you, seen you but you wrote a whole paragraph about it.
Stop imagining things.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2015 08:40 am
@Eliusa,
This reminds me of when I was teaching a bottom group of year 10s. I didn't realise I'd have to spell it out. You said, How long you had been dreaming, izzy? To which I responded For a long time, fortunately none of my dreams are of you.

You never asked if I had ever dreamed of you, you just asked if I had been dreaming. For a long time, refers to dreaming, not dreaming of you.

Eliusa

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2015 08:46 am
@izzythepush,
YOU SAID:
@chikitou1,
I can only dream of being as grown up and mature as you.

I had asked how long you had been dreaming (TO GROW UP).

What had it had to do with me? Why had you brought me into this to begin with? Maybe because you had dreamed about me;)
izzythepush

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2015 09:51 am
@Eliusa,
I was hoping that you might take the hint and **** off.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2015 10:06 am
@izzythepush,
What hint? And why would I **** off? And why are you hoping about anything that I would do? Is there something you aren't telling me here? Wink
izzythepush

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2015 12:55 pm
@Eliusa,
No, I think **** off pretty much covers it.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2015 01:04 pm
@izzythepush,
However you are not letting me go...I mean **** off;)
0 Replies

chikitou1

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2015 01:23 pm
@Eliusa,
I am definitely not imagining things... The things that happened were obvious. Even my friends called me out on it(the excessive stares and stuff like when she called me out. My friend even told me that i was such an idiot to not approach her in the first place). Oh yeah... And her best friend just explained everything to me on Facebook with the quote i wrote on one of my older posts. I told her thanks for caring and putting an effort to clear things up. How could i be imagining things? It's holidays now and i haven't seen her since that. Are you even serious? really?? I am not ******* crazy you silly... lol
0 Replies

chikitou1

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2015 01:42 pm
@izzythepush,
First, that's not what I said. That's what SHE said. Second, no one was talking about you. Did she mention your name in that post? So chill. I don't consider you an adult. You have the mind of a 16 year old boy who just learnt few bad words and started messing around and having fun with them. Really, you remind me of one of my acquaintances whom everybody was disgusted of(specially girls). He can't say a single sentence without using a bad word in it. He kept messing around and having fun with those silly words calling people names, hating everybody for no real apparent reasons and stuff. That was so annoying and disgusting. Now, i think he kind of grew out of that and started having healthy relationships since he kind of stopped his bullshit. During my entire life, i have never seen a single adult calling people names and having fun with it except when they are really like really angry. Maybe i can understand your hate or dislike toward me because of my initial posts. But hating on Eliusa? I don't think she said anything wrong or offensive(except to me kind of). LOL what a joke. You clearly have issues or you are just having fun and laughing hard behind your keyboard. If that's the case, i won't pay attention to your posts anymore since you seem like a retard. keep barking.
chikitou1

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2015 02:00 pm
@glitterbag,
If only we can make peace and stop the dislike. I have got a life. I have my own social problems and i have got studies(really important to me) and too many other stuff to do. My mind is already kind of tired of all of this. i don't want to spend efforts on this topic trying to answer or hate on people that i will mostly never get to meet and judge in person. So okay, i was first to be wrong with you. Sorry for that. Peace.
Butrflynet

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2015 02:18 pm
@chikitou1,
About time you figured that out. It goes for this thread as well as the whole reason you started the thread.

Life is too short. Don't waste it trying to be right all the time. Pick your fights and let go of the small stuff that distracts from your goal.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2015 04:22 pm
@chikitou1,
Really, that's like so profound and that.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 05:20 am
@chikitou1,
chikitou1 wrote:
you seem like a retard

The only person in this thread who "seems like a retard" is YOU.