Who is the jerk in this little story? Me or the girl? If it's me, should i tell her i am sorry?

glitterbag

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2015 12:58 am
@chikitou,
I'm not a male, my sweet idiot, I'm a woman. Piss off. No one hates you, we feel sorry for you and confused why you think you are so special. Please get help.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2015 09:42 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:
You are what we in Britain call a "prat".

Or a total cockwomble.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2015 09:49 am
@chikitou,
chikitou wrote:

I really don't know why i laughed so hard after reading this... Does it mean i am a fool, an idiot or an arrogant person?

More of a wazzock.
0 Replies

chikitou1

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2015 10:46 am
@FOUND SOUL,
She stalked me. She said that i said she was the best looking girl i have ever seen. I have never said that in this topic. Actually, i said it in an other forum. So yeah... She stalked me haha.
0 Replies

chikitou1

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2015 11:13 am
@glitterbag,
The thing you don't know is that everything in this life is subjective. I might not be special to you, but i might be very special to someone else. I can be the ugliest freak in this world to you, but to other people, i can be the most lovely person they have ever met in their lives(Even Hitler Genghis or whatever famous world destroyers in the past and Satan himself had lovers). If you have lovers, then you probably also have haters out there. Jesus's Christ number of lovers is almost the same as the number of his haters. If someone comes and tells me that everyone loves him, i would think that he is a liar or just blind. If you have nor haters, nor lovers, then you probably don't have a life or a personality. If i wasn't special to these girls, they wouldn't try adding me on Facebook and sending me a message explaining the situation. And they wouldn't try getting my attention or approaching me in the first place. I can tell you... Girls keep feeding my self esteem everyday... That's probably why i have got a big ego and fear rejection... I must grow up of that and start having a backbone... But oh, i am still young and learning Smile . If at an old age, you still don't get this kind of wisdom, then i am the one who is going to feel sorry for you.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2015 09:20 pm
@chikitou1,
You seem very confused. But I do thank you for your very young observations. I don't know why you composed that last paragraph of gibberish, but since you posted it, I'm sure it's full of brilliance and wisdom. So if you are such a genius wizard, why are you still fretting over this one girl who wasn't into your bullshit?
ossobuco

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2015 09:34 pm
I don't want to be mean, but I get all of the 'he's a jerk' stuff, since that is obvious. He started out rude and worked it.
Good grief, a disquisition on solipsism.
On the other hand, he is a young at it.

I take it the girl may or many not have been a jerk first.

What I so see, is someone working it all up for many posts about some humiliation.

Humiliation? Most of us get slammed off and on, but don't take it as our being humiliated.

We have a drama queen.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2015 09:49 pm
@ossobuco,
Ditto
0 Replies

chikitou1

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 12:02 am
@glitterbag,
I thought i already told you that i moved on with my life after she rudely rejected me last year. It's not my fault that i started obsessing over her again. It's hers. She tried to get my attention again. She somehow changed my social status and because of her, i gained the attention of her friends and two of them wanted me to talk to them by showing interest. Since recently, one of them sent me a message on Facebook explaining the situation, i don't think i need help in this forum anymore. I won't be fretting over her anymore. I wanted to delete the topic and end this. Remember?why do i always have to repeat myself? Are you guys even reading what i am writing? By the way, if i somehow sound stupid in my use of words, it's probably because English was the third language i learnt at school. I only started learning English when i was 11 years old. So i think i am doing a good job trying to express myself with people that have English as their mother language. Plus, you guys only know few about this story, many other things happened and that i didn't feel like mentioning after this girl tried to get my attention the first time. I see her daily at school. I have got social status and she has got hers. The 'me' acting annoyed wasn't really the first impression. That's why she didn't give up on me and kept constantly showing interest during the two months before i approach her for the first time. And when she got pissed off, she humiliated me... Common scenario of auto rejection as her friend already told me!!! Her friend felt responsible of that cus she was the one who hinted to me and helped me to go talk to her(Something that i didn't mention in the other posts) Please Don't respond with rudeness to this... I want peace. If only i could delete the topic... -_-
chikitou1

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 12:28 am
@chikitou1,
Oh yeah and one more thing, when she called me in the library and introduced herself to me, before doing that, she actually asked one of my friends for my name, and my personality... I told her nice to meet you and then returned to my place. At that time, my friend told her this: "If there ever is something, i will make you know". I couldn't dare to ask him because he is just a mutual friend. He is closer to her than to me. I didn't want to do anything about it. Why did she call me out in the library? that's probably because i once tried to make eye contact with her since her attractiveness cached my attention... <---- that was the first impression.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 03:18 am
@chikitou1,
Whatever skippy, as long as you're happy.
chikitou1

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 05:02 am
@glitterbag,
Why do you call me skippy?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 05:18 am
@chikitou1,
Maybe it's because you're the drummer in a really cool band. Not to mention fighting snakes and dingos, making tea and biting through ropes.

chikitou1

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 05:23 am
@izzythepush,
So my guess is that you are not an adult.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 05:32 am
@chikitou1,
I can only dream of being as grown up and mature as you.
Eliusa

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 07:55 am
@izzythepush,
How long you had been dreaming, izzy?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 08:47 am
@Eliusa,
For a long time, fortunately none of my dreams are of you.
Eliusa

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 11:05 am
@izzythepush,
So you admit there were times when you dreamed about me? Long time ago? Right? Was I dressed or naked?
chikitou1

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 12:40 pm
@Eliusa,
Oh by the way, why did you stalk me to this forum?? Am i this special to you Wink ? I don't mind getting to know you Wink You have Facebook?
Eliusa

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 01:41 pm
@chikitou1,
Non fb kiddo. And how did I stalked you to this forum?
And yes, you are very special to me. Because you are special. You know...