CONFUSED/WORRIED

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 09:25 pm
OK, TO BEGIN WITH I HAVE THIS RELATIONSHIP WITH MY BOYFRIEND FOR 7 YEARS NOW. HE IS KIND, UNDERSTANDING AND EVERYTHING THAT A GIRL COULD ASK FOR A MAN. HE SUPPORTED ME
FINANCIALLY FOR MY COLLEGE AND NOW IM WORKING.

MY BF IS WORKING FAR AND WE SELDOM SEE EACH OTHER.

I STARTED WORKING AFTER MY COLLEGE AND MY PROBLEM BEGUN WHEN I MEET MY BOSS WHO CONSTANTLY TEXT ME. HE ASK ME OUT FOR A DINNER AND I SAID YES COZ DEEP INSIDE, I FELT SOMETHING FOR HIM. (MY BOSS IS MARRIED).. EVERYTHING HAPPENED SO FAST AND WE DID SOMETHING WHICH WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE.

AFTER WHAT HAPPENED,WE
KEEP ON EXCHANGING MESSAGES AND WE WENT OUT AGAIN.
UNTIL RECENTLY, HE STOP COMMUNICATING. ALL OF THE SUDDEN, HE LEFT ME HANGING AND NO CLOSURE AT ALL.

WE ALWAYS SEE EACH OTHER IN THE OFFICE EVERYDAY AND IT HURT ME EVERYTIME I SEE HIM AND HE SEEMS LIKE DOESNT SEE ME OR I DONT EXIST.

PLEASE HELP ME WHAT TO DO TO MOVE ON.

I FEEL SO GUILTY FOR MY PARTNER TOO

ossobuco

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2015 12:15 am
@AYACHOOSEN,
People may be slow to reply since you put all this in capital letters.

What to say? beginning partners may not be the ones for your whole life.
This is complicated as in he paid for your education?

AYACHOOSEN

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2015 02:02 am
@ossobuco,
HI OSSOBUCO,

YES, HE PAID TUITION FROM 2ND YEAR UNTIL I FINISHED COLLEGE..

I KNOW, IT IS REALLY COMPLICATED AND I CAN'T LEAVE HIM FOR THAT.

THOUGH, THR IS LOVE BUT NOT THAT MUCH.. MAYBE, I JUST FEEL SECURE WITH HIM FINANCIALY
cherrie

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2015 02:04 am
@AYACHOOSEN,
Could you please not write in capitals.

It's very difficult to read.
AYACHOOSEN

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2015 02:25 am
@cherrie,
ok. sorry for that
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2015 02:57 am
@AYACHOOSEN,
You know there is always temptation it's a case of whether we accept it or not.

You Boss knew didn't he that you had been with your boyfriend for 7 years but it's now long distance yes?

If so, he took advantage of you, went for a second and then getting what he wanted stopped.

What do you think of him now?

Long distance is hard sweet, very hard and your boyfriend has been there for you but there is more than finance. Look back at when you met him, obviously there was a spark, if he wasn't so far away now do you think that you would still be happy? Do you think it could be loneliness and that you feel that you are on your own?

Leave your job as in submit applications and get out of there.
Emmarust

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2015 12:48 pm
@AYACHOOSEN,
be frank . Your boss is not serious with you . He was just Using you. move on dear and be honest with your bf
Eliusa

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2015 01:15 pm
@AYACHOOSEN,
it is easy. you do not love your boyfriend.
your boss wanted your body, once and he got it out of his system.
move on, good luck, love and happiness to you dear.
MrMix

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 09:23 am
@AYACHOOSEN,
Ahhh yes... Another perfect example of satan and his deceptive tricks. Have you read the story of how eve was tempted by satan to eat the forbidden fruit?? Well this, like so many other posts Iv read on cheating is exactly that. You fell and gave into temptation when you were weak and now the feeling of guilt and condemnation has entered your mind. Understand that you have made a mistake, we all do especially me!! Now you need to release the guilt and condemnation by telling your boyfriend because if you don't it will eat you up inside like a cancer. What your boyfriend decides on doing is totally up to him but know that it was a mistake and you must learn from this...
Eliusa

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 09:34 am
@MrMix,
She doesn't have to tell anybody anything.
MrMix

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 09:47 am
@Eliusa,
Then she can live with guilt then. She clearly asking for help and feels guilty for her boyfriend and what she's done. She needs to confront the issue at hand here and once she lets it out it will be like a weight has lifted off her. I know I would hate to live with guilt especially when I look in my partners eyes..
Eliusa

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 10:43 am
@MrMix,
Geez, you had just told me you had an affair with married woman and you are acting here like a saint who had done no bad ever!!!
Have you went to your lover husband and told him what you had done?
Had your lover told him? Do not hurt person who is not guilty. Living with guilt is the payment for cheating. It is not going to kill anybody. but it is not going to hurt innocent party for nothing.
MrMix

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 11:11 am
@Eliusa,
Yes and did you also read where I said I have made mistakes too or do you have selective reading?? And why would I go to the lovers husband if I am not married to him and have sworn under oath?? Don't you think that's her responsibility Einstein?? Or don't you know what responsibility is?? So your telling me you wouldn't fess up?? It shows how much of a gutless wonder you really are..
Eliusa

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 11:24 am
@MrMix,
yeah, and you are saint Mix...mixed in marital affair!
Stop pretending that you are not guilty if you ended it and now you are clean as a first snow. You ARE a home wrecker yourself and I would stay away from judging anyone if I was you.
MrMix

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 06:30 pm
@Eliusa,
Well actually it's mix for mix martial artist for your information. You should change your name to missAssumption coz that's all youve done, assume!! Haha it's actually pretty sad coz an idea pops up in your warped little brain of yours without any evidence whatsoever and you end up believing your own b/s?? Hahaha now you should really stay away from judging anyone haha

Begone troll...
axpert

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2015 04:43 am
@AYACHOOSEN,
i would leave that job...it will get awkward for you as well...Did your Bf every say you had to pay him back? I would be also been upfront with your bf. Long distance relationships are difficult.
MrMix

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2015 05:46 am
@Eliusa,
Well as you can see from ^axpert^ there are mature people who would fess up and come clean, unlike your sorry cowardly ass self who would say nothing.. You really are a gutless wonder...
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2015 10:52 am
@MrMix,
It doesn't answer my concern. You are a home wrecker. However you are here as an expert. Because?
MrMix

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2015 08:21 pm
@Eliusa,
Your concern???? The only person your concerned about is yourself!! You've proved that in another thread when you gave advice saying the woman shouldnt confess what she had done?? Coward and self centred!

And how can I be a home wrecker when the marriage hasn't broken up and they are still together?? There goes your assumptions once again..

It's very clear what your doing, you use the information I give and then try to use it as ammunition against me without really having any understanding of what's going on but at the same time withholding information about yourself coz you have a weak character.. It's people like you that give the beautiful, decent women in the world a bad name.. What a sad existence it must be for you ... I pitty you..
Eliusa

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2015 07:59 am
@MrMix,
No, you pitty you and it is too obvious.