@Eliusa,
Worsed reply ever!!! Please come back with something more intelligent
0 Replies

AYACHOOSEN

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2015 12:33 am
@Emmarust,
@FOUND SOUL

everything that you said is true.

i mentioned above that my boss stop communicating with me for the past days but now, his texting again and i dont get it.

i wanna move on but i dont want to leave my job. im happy my work now except that i will be seeing him everyday.

0 Replies

AYACHOOSEN

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2015 12:36 am
@FOUND SOUL,
@FOUND SOUL

yes, he knew that my bf is far.
i mentioned above that he stop communicating with me, and now his texting me again. i dont get it.

i dont want to leave my job coz im happy with my work except that i will be seeing him everyday.
AYACHOOSEN

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2015 12:39 am
@Eliusa,
sad but i guess true
0 Replies

AYACHOOSEN

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2015 12:41 am
@MrMix,
i cant do that. i just cant tell my boyfriend. that would be so hard. not now.
0 Replies

AYACHOOSEN

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2015 12:42 am
@MrMix,
u have the point but i just cant do that now.

but really appreciated your comment
0 Replies

AYACHOOSEN

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2015 01:51 am
@axpert,
YES, really awkward.
i keep on thinking about it and i wanna live free again like free from this guilt feeling but i dont have the nerve to tell my bf.. sigh!!!
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2015 01:48 pm
@AYACHOOSEN,
Quote:
i dont want to leave my job coz im happy with my work except that i will be seeing him everyday.

Well, you have a card sort of up your sleeve. You can tell him that you are aware that he took advantage of your loneliness when you advised of your long distance, that you love your job but you wish to keep things professional and request no further communication other than work related.

He may see your strength by making that comment and call it quits on his end though I don't like your chances of enjoying your job, I think it will be awkward.

If you don't want to tell your boyfriend of the situation I would consider doing so before you marry if you marry and hopefully he will forgive. If you don't end up with him due to distance I guess you didn't hurt him by telling him now. But in that one would hope "lesson learnt".

0 Replies

psychictiff

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 08:08 am
@AYACHOOSEN,
The only thing you can do is accept what happened, then forgive yourself, and mentally (this takes sheer will) nothing more/less. Reside yourself tho once was a mistake, and you know better now. You've grown.
0 Replies