just want to know his feelings

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2015 09:44 am
Hi.I'm a 18 girl & like a good looking & handsome guy in university.He always keeps his eyes on me when we both look ..
or I'm not looking but it's not a stare.Also i'm not a beautiful girl just alittle above average I think...and a lot shorter than him ! He's really tall.I don't know whether he knows lots of girls find him attractive or not.We see each other by accident alot as well but never talk.He's at least 2 years older than me & I can say I'm popular with girls,maybe he knows my name & number! I really wants to know his feelings about me and end my stupid thinkings about him.Unfortunately I guess he has found somthings about my feelings...Does he have interest in me?what should I do to know it?I explained in details please u do so...sorry for my bad English.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 502 • Replies: 6
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2015 10:21 am
@Arghavan,
Ask him out for coffee, and you'll know.
Arghavan

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2015 10:29 am
@jespah,
Ohhhh...no...I always wait for the guys to do sth first.I can't do that,he should do. and I really don't want to go out with him.Suggest sth else,please Smile))
jespah

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2015 10:31 am
@Arghavan,
Well, then read tea leaves.

Seriously, no one here knows this guy better than you do.

Also - pro tip - when you wait around for other people to do things, or take hints, they rarely do. You're an adult. If you want to be with someone, take the bull by the horns and do some of the asking.

Another pro tip - most guys love that.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2015 11:37 am
@Arghavan,
Do you come from a social or cultural world where the male MUST make the first move and control the situation?

If so, then at least smile at him so he can get the signal to move forward.

Too bad you feel you must be in this very passive role in your life.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2015 11:50 am
@Arghavan,
If you're not mature enough to ask him out, you're not mature enough for a relationship.

Move on.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2015 11:50 am
@Arghavan,
Arghavan wrote:
I really don't want to go out with him.

oh

in that case - forget about this whole silliness

either ask him out for coffee and talk to him or leave it alone til you're older
0 Replies