Does every woman have her price...?

Kolyo

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 12:50 am
@nononono,
nononono wrote:

Female hypergamy has always existed, across multiple species. Men need to be aware of it and adjust their behavior accordingly to protect themselves.

That's your thesis, then?

Awesome!

For future reference, it's generally considered a good thing to clearly state your thesis in the opening paragraph, so that people know what you're trying to argue.
nononono

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 12:54 am
@Kolyo,
Quote:
That's your thesis, then?

No it isn't. I asked the question "Does every woman have her price...?" with (admittedly naive) hopes of a civilized discussion as to the answer.

And female hypergamy isn't limited to monetary wealth. Take for example "internet fame" as a measure of high male social status...

Kolyo

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 01:06 am
@nononono,
nononono wrote:

"Does every woman have her price...?"

On second thoughts, I really have to say "no". There are over 3.5 billion women in the world. There are bound to be some women who won't sleep with an ugly person no matter what. It's natural on the part of both men and women to engage in unpleasant acts in exchange for money, a list of acts which may include sex, but that impulse has its limits. I doubt many women (let alone every woman) would sleep with an HIV-infected person no matter what he offered in exchange, just as I, venal as I am, would not sleep with an HIV sufferer.
nononono

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 01:07 am
@Kolyo,
Quote:
On second thoughts, I really have to say "no". There are over 3.5 billion women in the world. There are bound to be some women who won't sleep with an ugly person no matter what. It's natural on the part of both men and women to engage in unpleasant acts in exchange for money, a list of acts which may include sex; but that impulse has its limits. I doubt many women (let alone every woman) would sleep with an HIV-infected person no matter what he offered in exchange, just as I, venal as I am, would not sleep with an HIV sufferer.

Fair point. Good logical argument here. ^
0 Replies

nononono

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 01:20 am
funny, this thread has been tagged NSFW.

LOL!
FBM

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 01:33 am
@nononono,
Maybe this time it means "not safe for women."

nononono

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 01:53 am
@FBM,
Quote:
Maybe this time it means "not safe for women."

LOL, well a whole lot of women seem to be allergic to logic Wink
0 Replies

nononono

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 06:06 am
0 Replies

Olivier5

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 08:26 am
@nononono,
Quote:
Essentially if a womb is worth a half million dollars, then a male ejaculation is only worth about ten cents.

Is this why men are much cheaper whores than women?
FOUND SOUL

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 03:05 pm
@nononono,
Quote:
Some women aren't hypergamous, but that doesn't disprove the observable fact that most are.

This is how scientific observation works.

This is like black and white, chalk and cheese, young and old, yesterday and today. You will actually find that in todays day and age women actually prefer someone on the same intellectual basis. Scientific studies carried out and quoted was more so quite some many, many years ago when women did not have a voice in the business world. Off course she wanted to ensure her children had food on their table but even then, a lot of women coupled for love.

Again, yes there are women who deliberately seek financial security, wealth. There are men that deliberately seek a "handbag".

And then there are women who deliberately seek a "type" just as much as there are men the deliberately seek a "type".

You really can't put women in this 90% are and 10% aren't category.

nononono

Sun 25 Jan, 2015 06:09 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
You really can't put women in this 90% are and 10% aren't category.

Can and will. For my own protection, because it's been empirically proven true. Maybe not that exact percentage, but something similar to that. If women can take precautionary measures against men they feel are "dangerous", then why shouldn't men do the same? It's in their own best interest to protect their livelihood.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sun 25 Jan, 2015 06:52 pm
@Olivier5,
Not really; it always takes two.
Olivier5

Mon 26 Jan, 2015 08:01 am
@cicerone imposter,
I can do it alone...
Eliusa

Mon 26 Jan, 2015 10:47 am
@Olivier5,
You found the cheapest way??? Wink
Olivier5

Mon 26 Jan, 2015 12:01 pm
@Eliusa,
I still have to pay myself for the service though...
Eliusa

Mon 26 Jan, 2015 12:32 pm
@Olivier5,
How do you ever figuring that amount? ROFLMAO
Do you transfer money from pocket to another pocket? Smile
0 Replies

iamsam82

Tue 29 Aug, 2017 07:51 am
@nononono,
nononono wrote:

Quote:

...So much idiocity here.

The irony of calling people out for their 'idiocy' with a made-up word.
0 Replies

MindReverse

Thu 14 Sep, 2017 11:15 am
Of course women have a price! They come with a price for everything. Wanna marry one? Gotta pay for an expensive engagement ring and a large wedding. She sets up the wedding since its her dream, but guys pay for it. Wanna take that cute girl out on a date? Gotta pay for it because its sad if she foots the bill. Its only acceptable to split it when you two are together for a long time. Wanna talk to that hottie at the bar and beat every other guy to it? Gotta pay for her drink of choice.

Don't blame them though. They were taught since they were little to marry a guy who provides for her, and are used to boys giving them stuff after puberty. So whether you want a girl for sex, for a lapdance, date on a Friday night, or make her your wife, you gotta pay up! And don't forget Valentine's Day, her birthday, (your anniversary) and Christmas! Even the women who don't want gifts would eventually want just a little something if she's been with a guy for a while. Its all good though. No hate!
0 Replies

Wifeonher40s

Thu 14 Sep, 2017 02:28 pm
@nononono,
???
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Thu 14 Sep, 2017 03:02 pm
Does every man have a price? Yes. It's as varied as what women seek.
0 Replies