please tell me your opinion, does he like me?

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2015 07:37 pm
hey! Smile thanks for willing to help out.
so i like this guy, and we were friends 4 years ago. but we both moved and we just reunited a few days ago for band (a 3-day band camp).
we united and he said hi to me first and seemed pretty happy.
it was pretty awkward since it's been four years.
on our last day we ended up walking to class together and he and i talked. when i asked where a music stand was, he tried to look for one for me. haha it was so cute. and he also let me go into rooms first, as in manner.

and also, i eventually got his instagram and after the camp ended, we talked on there. he said we should hangout. but then he also said later that we should hangout with other people from camp too. i said okay.
then he said that he'll come visit my school (where other band people are also) like almost every week. we've been talking for a while now, and he responds pretty quickly (faster than me).

Do you think he likes me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,043 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2015 08:37 pm
@luckyjenny12,
I think he's a nice guy who seems more likely to like you as a friend.
giujohn

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2015 08:42 pm
@jespah,
wrong...he's warm for her form, no doubt about it.
0 Replies

Greymatter11

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2015 10:41 am
@luckyjenny12,
He probably likes you as a friend. One thing you got to understand is that just because he's a gentleman to you and seems happy with you doesn't necessarily mean that he's in love with you. I have had lots of friends (girls) in the past that I considered my best friends but they thought something else. I was always open to them and very reliable but after months/years of friendship some of them would be like "I always liked you" and then the friendship would change drastically because the feelings weren't mutual. Remember friends are very important in life and he's probably trying to be your friend. Give it time be a friend to him and if you are destined to end up with him, it will be revealed to you.
0 Replies

psychictiff

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2015 06:13 pm
@luckyjenny12,
My gut says he likes you!!
0 Replies

Knudsenak

Reply Sat 14 May, 2016 09:16 pm
@luckyjenny12,
I would say he likes you. Once you hang out together you'll definitely have a chance. Smile
0 Replies