her best friend it's a guy

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 04:45 pm
Hello , so my name it's Andrew ...... im 21 year old and i have a pretty new relationship with a girl ,the problem is her best friend it's a guy.I am jelouse .....i told her that , she explained me that they are best friends like from 8-9 years ago and he has been always there for her , without getting angry and upset , we talk freely about everything, should i worry about it? what should i do to keep my mind off that .... because he helps her alot with studying , homeworks or whatever she needs , i meet him he is a really nice guy , but she is with me now..... and still paying attention to him ... like touching him on the shoulder, hugging him when she sees him i am going out of my mind at the moment.it's really awkward for me ..... i was hopeing if she needed help for something i can help her she would ask me but she asked him .And from time to time they meet for a walk and talk.I feel awkward its' my first time my girl has a best friend a guy and she is talking with him a lot , paying attention to him , should i worry? i really need some help:)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 373 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 05:03 pm
@Toonie05,
Pretend he's gay.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 05:04 pm
@Toonie05,
I think it's great that she has a best friend. She clearly is comfortable with men as friends.

If you aren't comfortable with it, she probably isn't the right woman for you.

You need to decide if you can handle it. It's no big deal if you can't. Just move on to a woman whose best friend is another woman.
0 Replies