how to ask this guy if we can be friends with benefits

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 04:30 pm
there is this guy that I use to work with it was over the summer and he would flirt with me all the time and booty call me. he stopped working at the end of the summer and I never talked to him. he radmly started texting me again saying that he was back around and moved close. we has sex on New years and again in the morning before he drove me back home. before I got out of the car he kissed me and said that maybe we can hang out and not have sex. he told me to text him. I waited until Sunday and he said that he worked a long day and is about ready to pass out. SHOULD I TEXT HIM AGAIN? he also gave me a t shirt of his so I did not have to walk out of his house in my party clothes. I KINDA JUST WANT A FREINDSHIP I dont think I could trust him in a relatiionship because I think he sleeps around alot
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 522 • Replies: 1
No top replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 04:53 pm
@Sarah12123,
Im confused your title is: "how to ask this guy if we can be friends with benefits"
But you end with " I KINDA JUST WANT A FREINDSHIP "

Which is it?

Cause I gotta tell ya from what you wrote it's more than clear he doesnt want any more sex from you.
0 Replies