Who benefits from me not cheating?

Germlat

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 12:48 pm
@Eliusa,
Yeah..?Being mute must be the answer when not wanting to point out the obvious....
Eliusa

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 12:50 pm
@Germlat,
WHAT are you talking about?
Germlat

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 01:01 pm
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

WHAT are you talking about?

Yeah ignore all the questions...and his pussy breath...he's there all for you right? No weekends, holidays, just when he's got spare time....
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 01:57 pm
@Eliusa,
Quote:
No, the reason is that we don't know each other well enough to hurt so many people just because we fell for each other. Who knows how permanent it is?

You're quite the rebel but without morals.
Germlat

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 03:28 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

Quote:
No, the reason is that we don't know each other well enough to hurt so many people just because we fell for each other. Who knows how permanent it is?

You're quite the rebel but without morals.

Bad to the bone Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 08:59 am
@FOUND SOUL,
No, I am supposed to listen to you and get divorce a.s.a.p. just because I am having an affair with a person who is also having an affair with me and we both are not too sure about future but enjoying present. DUE to the spousal neglect!
What morals? Who has morals like 100% moral people?
Everyone has their crap in one area of life or the other.
Sex is more sensitive area.
I think if you won't help your family in time of needs is as bad as me having an affair. There are many many different areas of morals. And stop this nonsense already!
izzythepush

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 09:12 am
@Eliusa,
Is English your second language?
Eliusa

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 09:27 am
@izzythepush,
1st, 2nd and I hope will be 3rd. When I re-born.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 09:31 am
@Eliusa,
Hopefully as someone who can construct a basic sentence.
Eliusa

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 09:42 am
@izzythepush,
So far you are the only one who is having an issue with my sentences. Everyone else having fun as much as they can, so I will not worry about your opinion, ok?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 09:48 am
@Eliusa,
I'm not the only one of the opinion you're pretty stupid. I can see why nobody wants to hang about for the conversation once they've got shot of their dirty water.

Your English is atrocious, it would shame most 12 year olds. Try reading a book for once.
Eliusa

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 09:53 am
@izzythepush,
And though you can't keep your paws off the keyboard, can you?
What is it, izzy? Do tell...
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 09:57 am
@izzythepush,
And what do you mean
'I can see why nobody wants to hang about for the conversation once they've got shot of their dirty water'?
Don't you see people following me like if I was the best thing since sliced bread? How blind and ignorant you supposed to be!!!
Gee, izzy!
izzythepush

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 11:44 am
@Eliusa,
Nobody's following you. This is a thread that has been posted on, and pops up when you click on "my posts." It's one of many, it's nothing special, and it's not just you.
Eliusa

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 11:57 am
@izzythepush,
Yep, keep saying that. Someone may fall for your bull. You just can't get enough of me.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 01:29 pm
@Eliusa,
The final act of desperation of the inconsequential is to claim that they must be interesting because someone replies to them.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 01:43 pm
@izzythepush,
Can I get an Amen?
timur

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 01:56 pm
I'm told it's highly addictive to watch train wrecks..
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 02:26 pm
@glitterbag,
You may. (I'm feeling very generous today.)
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 05:21 pm
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

Yep, keep saying that. Someone may fall for your bull. You just can't get enough of me.

Do you get how hostile you are? More and more people realizing what a jerk you can be. You're even that way to people trying to help....best wishes. Last post.