Who benefits from me not cheating?

izzythepush

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2014 03:02 pm
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:
Shell I tell every Irish looking person 'Happy Hannukah'?

I'm sorry, but I can't let this one go.

If you see someone who looks especially Irish, as opposed to just being white, you definitely should not wish them, or anyone else for that matter, Happy Hanukkah. If they actually look Irish, chances are it's St. Patrick's Day.
Germlat

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2014 03:40 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Eliusa wrote:
Shell I tell every Irish looking person 'Happy Hannukah'?

I'm sorry, but I can't let this one go.

If you see someone who looks especially Irish, as opposed to just being white, you definitely should not wish them, or anyone else for that matter, Happy Hanukkah. If they actually look Irish, chances are it's St. Patrick's Day.

I'm thinking this person is either profoundly mentally challenged or a bored high-schooler who's catfishing....it doesn't add up....nobody is this dense.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2014 06:13 pm
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

I love to see how many people 'not interested'.
Usually if I AM not interested I am not even opening thread.
So, is it different for you izzy? Gotta go google 'garrulous' whatever ta **** it is. At least I am widening my vocabulary if nothing else coming out of it. So I am always gaining something...WOW!

Well, here's the thing, just because you get a reaction, you shouldn't assume its because you are fascinating. There is such a thing as spontaneous utterances. For instance, if one were to see something unexpectedly and breathtakingly beautiful, one might exclaim "wow", "Oh My God", "look at that", that type of thing. Another example of spontaneous utterance could be when one observes egregious stupidity on a forum, lets say, oh I don't know.....perhaps able2know. Since the majority of members (not all) are older and crustier, fools aren't gladly suffered. But I am glad you are learning a little bit, please remember that the things that seem bright and shiny to you are lower than mundane for the rest. In other words, if you hope to be a huge horse's ass, test your material on a more forgiving audience. Putz.
Eliusa

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2014 08:33 am
@glitterbag,
I am really fascinated by how much time you spent to tell all this I don't give a **** about. Fascinated...
Eliusa

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2014 08:37 am
@Germlat,
You are wrong, Germlat.
Someone is. And it is apparently me.
And you are bored loving wife who is instead of having great sex
with your husband or just a talk or spend some time watching TV,
cuddling...etc. you are following this PUTZ in this forum and telling
her same thing day after day trying to see what is she going to say
in response to your same every day same? Get a life! Go make your
wonderful husband cup of tea and stay away from computer for a day, would you? merry Christmas!
glitterbag

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2014 03:27 pm
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

I am really fascinated by how much time you spent to tell all this I don't give a **** about. Fascinated...

Well, it doesn't take much to entertain you, does it.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2014 04:04 pm
@Eliusa,
Is this how you treat and speak with your husband?

No wonder he can't perform. And treats you like a "baby".

No wonder your lover wishes to remain with his wife.

Be graceful, take the criticism and search if some of it is true and disregard what you feel isn't, answering back in such a childish hateful manner doesn't make you a nice person.

Eliusa

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 08:39 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Yep, like anyone here is nice to me. What a double standards!
I do not speak like this to my husband. Lately I do not speak period.

And my lover does not wish to remain with his wife, he wishes we had same home. This is why he calls me from parents house on Christmas to tell me he is missing me and wish I was here!!!
And you all just rusty heart people just don't understand that one day it can happen to you and you will be sorry you treated my situation the way you did.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 08:40 am
@glitterbag,
You must not entertain me at all but somehow you choosing to do it, so I am just watching how long are you going to keep up this **** going...carry on!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 09:28 am
@Eliusa,
If this ever would happen to me, I'd deal with it in a rational manner
and make decisions based on what's right for everyone. You, on the other hand, deceive yourself, your husband and your lover. In the end, the Karma bus is stopping at your house. Enjoy!
Eliusa

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 09:40 am
@CalamityJane,
You are a fool if you think you can deal with feelings like love and be rational.
And how am I deceiving my lover if you don't mind?
You believe in Karma bus but you don't know rat's patootie about love? Hm!
izzythepush

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 10:03 am
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:
You believe in Karma bus

When did she say that?

https://hrexach.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/karmabus.jpg?w=584
Germlat

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 11:49 am
@izzythepush,
And yet Eluisa won't leave her husband for her lover and he won't leave his wife. The reason is they can't trust one another...how's that for Karma?
glitterbag

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 01:54 pm
It doesn't appear that English is her first language.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 01:54 pm
@Eliusa,
Quote:
Lately I do not speak period.

Quote:
And I am very loyal. And I will take care of him (husband) and he will be happy

How are you going to make your Husband happy, if you don't talk to him period.

timur

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 02:06 pm
FS wrote:

Precisely, this will make him happy.. Twisted Evil
Germlat

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 02:12 pm
@timur,
timur wrote:

FS wrote:

Precisely, this will make him happy.. Twisted Evil

Yep...he might be at cheaper to keep her...so she thinks he's happy. He's happy not to have to give her half....
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 12:43 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
'
How are you going to make your Husband happy, if you don't talk to him period. '

By NOT TALKING! Isn't every husband happy when wife is mute? Smile
Eliusa

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 12:44 pm
@Germlat,
No, the reason is that we don't know each other well enough to hurt so many people just because we fell for each other. Who knows how permanent it is?
Eliusa

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 12:45 pm
@glitterbag,
I don't usually write during sex. Do you?
0 Replies