The Game that Nobody Understands Game

nimh

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 02:17 pm
Well, I was channeling someone else again (what else is Google for) - but yeah, slap 'em. Now excuse me while I google up 8 Digimon.
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 03:26 pm
http://www.psychopup.com/da/images/purple_night_lightning_storm.jpg
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 03:52 pm
This is Cyber Yugoslavia. Home of Cyber Yugoslavs. We lost our country in 1991 and became citizens of Atlantis. Since September 9, 1999 this is our home. We don't have a physical land, but we do have nationality, and we are giving CY citizenships and CY passports. Because this is Atlantis, we are allowing double and triple citizenships. If you feel Yugoslav, you are welcome to apply for CY citizenship, regardless of your current nationality and citizenship, and you will be accepted. Please read our Constitution for the details. If you are just curious, you are welcome to visit us as tourists.

This land will grow as our citizens wish. Neither faster, nor slower. Neither more, nor less. So, this site will always be under construction. For a solid country to grow, even a virtual one, it takes some time.

When we have five million citizens, we plan to apply to the UN for member status. When this happens, we will ask 20 square meters of land anywhere on Earth to be our country. On this land, we'll keep our server.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 05:57 pm
Bible-Approved Underwear

Have you ever wanted to dress Bible-friendly but just weren't sure how? While this website won't tell you much in terms of dresses, skirts, and blouses, it does cover (no pun intended) what's underneath. The site shows examples of what bras, panties, and girdles are approved by the Bible, and which undergarments will send you straight to Hades.

0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 09:27 pm
sing a song of sixpence; they all fall down;
you'd fall down too if you had just eaten 4 & 20 pies
baked by a blackbird!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 03:44 am
'No. You don't get it. I'm talking about Chris. Not your old mama in Milwaukee. Not the Walrus man. I'm talking about Chris. If you're not showing it, if you're not showing it for Chris, I'm going to beat your ass edgeways.'

0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 07:29 am
blancmange
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 08:25 am
Make out city's a two-horse Town..
0 Replies

smog

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 01:37 pm
ANNIHILATE some birthday cake!
DEMOLISH some ice cream!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 01:44 pm
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 05:03 pm
goodnight, my love
pleasant dreams,
sleep tight my love
may tomorrow be
sunny and bright
and bring you closer
to me ....
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 01:24 am
Realpolitikerin are we; we'll take your child if it fits strategy...

0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 05:26 am
Avanti o popolo, alla riscossa,
Bandiera rossa, Bandiera rossa
Avanti o popolo, alla riscossa,
Bandiera rossa trionferà.

Bandiera rossa la trionferà
Evviva il comunismo e la libertà!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 06:43 am
Visas are required for all foreign visitors to Laos except Thais. A fifteen-day visa on arrival is available for $30 (US dollars cash only, plus one photo), but is only available to travellers flying into Vientiane's Wattay airport, Louang Phabang airport or at the Friendship Bridge between Vientiane and Nong Khai, Thailand.

If you plan to enter Laos via somewhere other than these border points, or if you want a longer visa, you will have to apply for a visa in advance at a Lao embassy or through a travel agency. Many visitors do this while staying in Bangkok or Hanoi. In Bangkok, you can apply for a thirty-day visitor visa directly from the Laotian embassy, for B1000-1600 depending on your nationality; fifteen-day visas are not significantly cheaper. You will need two passport photos, and if you apply before noon it will be ready the same afternoon. An alternative option is to apply through a travel agent in Bangkok; they charge B750 for a fifteen-day tourist visa, and B1200-1600 for a thirty-day visitor visa; allow three working days for processing. There is a Lao consulate in Khon Kaen in northeastern Thailand which can also issue visas, though fees and processing times are variable.

Travellers entering Laos from Chiang Khong in Thailand's Chiang Rai province, can arrange fifteen-day visas through Chiang Khong guesthouses and travel agencies: the processing takes two working days and costs about $27. Thirty-day visas can also be arranged here for $38 but take two to three days to process.

Travellers from Vietnam can get visas for Laos at the Lao embassy in Hanoi or at the consulates in Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang. It's important to note that the conditions and fees for Lao visas issued in Vietnam vary from place to place and change constantly. The Lao Embassy in Hanoi does one-month visitor visas ($50-70; 3 working days) and five-day transit visas ($25-40; 3 working days), the latter of which may only be valid for one province. The one-day express service costs an extra $20. In Ho Chi Minh City, you can get a thirty-day visitor visa ($50; same day service) but in Da Nang, you can only get a fifteen-day tourist visa ($50; 2 working days) or a five-day transit visa ($30, 2 working days) which will allow you to take Route 9 over to Mukdahan, Thailand.

Non-extendible transit visas, good for only five days ($25-30; allow three working days), are offered at the Lao embassy in Hanoi and the consulate in Kunming, China, for travellers flying to Bangkok who wish to make a stopover in Vientiane.

Visa extensions can be applied for at the immigration office in Vientiane on Hatsady Road. The extension charge is $2 per day; the maximum length of your visa extension is fifteen days but this is up to the official on duty. Officially, only the immigration office in Vientiane can issue visa extensions, but it's always worth trying in other towns. Both airport and border immigration offices generally charge $5 per day for overstays.

0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 02:15 pm
Schweet!
0 Replies

smog

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 02:27 pm
I am the Candyman,
Coming from Bountyland!
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 06:46 pm
Have you seen 'O, Brother Where Art Thou'?
Did you know that it, supposedly is a modern day adaptation of The Odyssey?! I guess I'll have to watch it again!
0 Replies

smog

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 10:58 pm
the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 01:45 am
I have longed to move away
From the hissing of the spent lie
And the old terrors' continual cry
Growing more terrible as the day
Goes over the hill into the deep sea;
I have longed to move away
From the repetition of salutes,
For there are ghosts in the air
And ghostly echoes on paper,
And the thunder of calls and notes.

I have longed to move away but am afraid;
Some life, yet unspent, might explode
Out of the old lie burning on the ground,
And, crackling into the air, leave me half-blind.
Neither by night's ancient fear,
The parting of hat from hair,
Pursed lips at the receiver,
Shall I fall to death's feather.
By these I would not care to die,
Half convention and half lie.

0 Replies

smog

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 02:40 am
Surprisingly, lots of trouble can arise from simple ball-cupping.
0 Replies