So......what are you wearing?

Joeblow

Wed 11 Apr, 2007 12:51 pm
Yay! Hi, Syn.

Black dress pants, patterned knee highs, very neat black leather flats with football stitching and silver buckle (I swear they're understated). Longish tailored white blouse with a white on white raised stripe, short tailored black jacket. Pearls.
0 Replies

Heatwave

Wed 11 Apr, 2007 01:00 pm
Just below knee-length beige & black chiffon skirt (lined with black silk), black tank top, long black silk cardigan and knee high black boots. Gold bangles, and long thread earrings with red glass beads at the ends.
0 Replies

sozobe

Wed 11 Apr, 2007 01:02 pm
Wow, you two are so elegant!

I just have garnet cords, comfy black leather Merrells, a t-shirt with Indian embroidery around neckline, and a black polarfleece jacket. Dangly silver and garnet earrings.
0 Replies

caribou

Wed 11 Apr, 2007 01:15 pm
At the far end of the spectrum...

upper layers:
pale pale blue t-shirt
inside out grey sweatshirt
blue puffy vest with a patch over the left breast saying something about chickens and having a chicken on it.
jeans
boring socks
Keen clogs that used to be purple.

now imagine the entire outfit covered in random paint and other unindentifiable shamegma.

There you go. I did add my new earrings today to complete the look.
Small, I like small when I work, square spiral shell and silver.
And the hair in a messy bun, of course...
0 Replies

carrie

Thu 12 Apr, 2007 05:56 am
Rainbow striped vest top
Multicoloured rainbow zip up hoodie jacket with very pointy hood
Dark blue jeans (new and very nice)
Green and brown zip up doctor martin ankle high boots
Pink spotty socks and, sorry to add this but I love them, knickers with monkeys on
Also silver pentagram necklace and amber earrings, and a mop of hair which doesn't know whether gravity is its friend or enemy :-)
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Thu 12 Apr, 2007 06:05 am
tan cargo shorts
orange knit collared shirt
pink flip-flops (which I will remove and replace with sneakers before I go outside)
0 Replies

Joeblow

Thu 12 Apr, 2007 06:25 am
I have shorts envy.

It's still cold and rainy here and just a wee distance north of me, it's snowing.

Brown striped dress pants, wide cuff
Long sleeved brown blouse
brown jacket
brown loafers
No jewellery
0 Replies

Piffka

Thu 12 Apr, 2007 06:35 am
Soz -- Sounds nice Wink I'm in garnet, too!

I'm wearing a dark garnet velvet dress I recently pulled out of a clothes trunk -- I'm sort-of spring-cleaning. Lovely thing... all that time put away and the polyester-spandex velvet still wasn't wrinkled. Now that's an honest-to-god miracle fabric!

The dress is tea-length with long sleeves and a very flattering (if I do say so myself) sweetheart neckline. It pulls on and feels great first thing in the morning. I was just thinking to myself, dare I ever wear this out? It was sold as a "dressy" dress from Coldwater Creek but I bought it on an online sale for 70% off and have always worn it as a robe.
0 Replies

Heatwave

Thu 12 Apr, 2007 08:09 am
I want to live where Phoenix lives.

Love garnets, Sozobe.
Go for it, Piffka, wear it outside. Sounds like a lovely dress!
I once had a velvet garnet dress, which I wish I had kept. It was just below knee-length, empire waist and long sleeves. Simple, and loose-fitting. Then I went into my wearing form-fitting clothes phase, and discarded it. Wish I hadn't.

Today at work: Black knee-length dress, with a cream 3/4 sleeved cardigan. Gold bangles, small-pearls necklace. Black mary-janes.
0 Replies

NickFun

Thu 12 Apr, 2007 09:02 am
I am clad in blue jeans, black briefs, black pullover shirt, white socks and black running shoes.
0 Replies

Chai

Thu 12 Apr, 2007 09:06 am
Black pants and, pink blouse and black and white scarf tied jauntily around my neck.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Thu 12 Apr, 2007 09:10 am
I have a cheesy purple velvet dress with a mixed assortment of fairly garish buttons that I bought at a Good Will and use for a robe... very slinky.
I've a burnt orange velvet dress bought at a place in Albuquerque that has two stories of "Antique" shoppes... and I've worn that wild thing once so far, over to Dys and Diane's for dinner. It would probably stop people in their tracks at the grocery store.
0 Replies

material girl

Thu 12 Apr, 2007 09:38 am
Combat black trouser, white tshirt and zip up blue hooded top.Im soooo feminine.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Thu 12 Apr, 2007 09:40 am
Black pants and, pink blouse and black and white scarf tied jauntily around my neck.

I sure hope no one else here is wearing the same outfit.

I would just die.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Thu 12 Apr, 2007 09:41 am
Rain gear and Wellingtions.

(Hi Gus, can't play now, got to work, really.)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Thu 12 Apr, 2007 10:35 am
navy pants with about a half-dozen narrow zippered pockets (great for dog treats and junk), dressy navy tank top under an aqua chiffon sequinned tunic, aqua socks with puffy snowmen, lil black dress boots (from the men's dept)

an odd combo but it sorta works

love love love the boots
0 Replies

mac11

Thu 12 Apr, 2007 02:01 pm
bethie, the socks sound cute too!

I'm wearing khakis (size 14! - sorry, I'm always a little giddy when I move down a size), a light blue corporate logo-ed polo shirt, and tan sandals.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Thu 12 Apr, 2007 02:17 pm
black pants, new black shoes (aerosoles, i calle them my arseholes) black sweater, green t-shirt, green scarf, green hat. green ring. green eyeshadow.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Thu 12 Apr, 2007 02:20 pm
I am wearing pants too, a pink blouse and black and white scarf tied jauntily around my neck. Laughing
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Thu 12 Apr, 2007 02:23 pm
dark blue jeans, black t shirt, black zip up top with cat hair all over it, blue baseball cap worn jauntily on my head(bad hair day), pink and black stripy socks and purple slippers
0 Replies