So......what are you wearing?

squinney

Thu 3 Jun, 2004 06:22 pm
Red T, navy sweatpants, no underclothes.

One sock, cause someone spilled on the way to the fridge with the ice tray.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Thu 3 Jun, 2004 06:23 pm
I do hope that you get better soon.

O, you had a forum too? As did I; I drew a lot of people into contributing by telling them that I bet £100 that I couldn't get 100 people on it within twenty-eight days. I got 96; and very much relearnt that quality is much better than quantity...

0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Thu 3 Jun, 2004 07:42 pm
sozobe wrote:
My husband thinks that word is soooooooooooo funny. I mean I do, too, but...

Dude, I soo like your husband.
0 Replies

doglover

Thu 3 Jun, 2004 07:45 pm
Right now I'm wearing a white knee length cotton nightgown with little blue flowers, baby blue boxers with white fuzzy slippers and Love's Baby Soft Bodyspray. I love the way that stuff smells.

Very comfy.
0 Replies

littlek

Thu 3 Jun, 2004 07:45 pm
Low-cut, slightly stretchy jeans, a chocolate brown tank top and a blue sweat jacket. Black socks and clogs. I had a pinkish t-shirt on earlier, but it got snotted by the tiny tike.
0 Replies

sozobe

Thu 3 Jun, 2004 07:46 pm
I'll tell him. Maybe he'll finally start posting.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Thu 3 Jun, 2004 07:50 pm
sozobe wrote:
I'll tell him. Maybe he'll finally start posting.

Cool, I mean, thus far he sounds like a linguistic twin.

Breastacles, matronizing....

All I need next is for him to like quaffage.
0 Replies

dlowan

Fri 4 Jun, 2004 03:04 am
Craven de Kere wrote:
Cream-coloured flat front pants. Black T-shirt. Open buttondown potatoe sack lookin' shirt and black shoes and socks.

"Ants in your pants" boxers.

Oh boy - I remember those things! Only they were always briefs....in my day....sigh....
0 Replies

dlowan

Fri 4 Jun, 2004 03:05 am
Joeblow wrote:
Breastacles....hehehheh...I feel rediculous for laughing!

Lucky Rediculous.

I think....
0 Replies

dlowan

Fri 4 Jun, 2004 03:06 am
Hmmmm - grey thingy - with an appliqued rose on the front - sort of like as dress, but I wear it as a housedress/nightdress - and black socks....
0 Replies

Synonymph

Fri 4 Jun, 2004 08:12 am
Orchid fleece zippered hoodie thing, blue bra, yellow pajama pants with a "raining cats and dogs" theme, white socks. Comfort clothes for another self-indulgent day of trying to sit still to let my ankle recuperate.

I'm not sure if I'd want my husband to post here. I think I'm too much of a privacy freak for that.
0 Replies

Joeblow

Fri 4 Jun, 2004 08:18 am
Quote:
Lucky Rediculous.

I think....

Why...I think so, too...I think.

Smile
0 Replies

Joeblow

Fri 4 Jun, 2004 08:19 am
Cinn, what did you DO to your poor ankle?
0 Replies

Synonymph

Fri 4 Jun, 2004 08:32 am
Walking downtown, not paying attention to the terrain on the way, discussing where to have lunch, my shoe got caught in a dip between grass and sidewalk, twisted my ankle, lost balance and felt something snap, jumped up to see if anything was broken. Limped back home while leaning on the arm of the person I was going to have lunch with.
0 Replies

Joeblow

Fri 4 Jun, 2004 08:38 am
Ohhhh....

Ice pack helping?

In the days that I wore heels with some regularity, I had similar mishaps, though once, many years ago in the days of really big platform shoes...I fell off of mine. What an embarrassment!
0 Replies

sozobe

Fri 4 Jun, 2004 08:50 am
Cin, yeah, I know what you mean. He reads a fair amount as it is, though. I had this page open to show him the Craven exchange and he said "Why are you telling people about your nipples?" Heh. :-D
0 Replies

sozobe

Fri 4 Jun, 2004 08:51 am
Oh and I haven't commented properly on the ankle -- ouch! My sympathies.
0 Replies

Synonymph

Fri 4 Jun, 2004 09:05 am
The ice helps a lot. I wasn't even wearing heels, just a pair of Keen all terrain sandals. So there's no excuse for the stupid mishap.

Soz, in my case the privacy issue is the reverse. If my husband started posting here, we would end up revealing too much, I think.

(Thanks for the ankle sympathies)
0 Replies

Synonymph

Fri 4 Jun, 2004 03:07 pm
Currently I'm wearing a frown because I can't remember a password for a site I made years ago when I actually did web design. There's no way to retrieve it because I don't have the same email address that I used back then.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Fri 4 Jun, 2004 03:16 pm
I'm dressed like Cinn right now...her avatar awaked the woman within me.
0 Replies