Abusive-Verbal/Mental/Physical - Please help me!!

Sycorax

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 07:51 am
@Germlat,
I 100% agree with you. She is to lazy and always makes up excuses. "Well we only have 1 car so there for gotta wait." or "That place is to far to walk" And that means wait for ME to buy a car...Wait for ME to buy everything. What I find very odd. Is that she was unable to work this whole time! (4 years) legally anyway. Because she was "undocumented" And she wanted a job so badly when she was not able to get one. and just about 4 months ago she got her papers and is able to work now. And now that she is able to work she does not want to it seems.. wtf?
Germlat

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 08:17 am
@Sycorax,
Did you read my advice on how to proceed with getting out? I hope so. Also--I would advice to to stop having sex with her. Pretend illness if you must. The last thing you need is to end up having this rage monster, lazy person become the mother of your child.
Sycorax

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 08:27 am
@Germlat,
Exactly!!!!!! I have been trying to say my stomach hurts and I got the shits alot or something but she always gets pissed! Last night she wanted to do it and I said I was just to tired. And I said it in a really nice way that a normal person would have no issue with. But being her she made it a fight and I didn't get to sleep until 3am........The only reason I'm not leaving this EXACT DAY is to wait for her period....And that is in 7 days from now..As soon as she shows signs of it and I know I'm in the clear. I'm out of this ******* place! But in the mean time It's hard to avoid having to do it with her!
Germlat

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 08:31 am
@Sycorax,
You still didn't say if you read what I wrote on how to get out.
Sycorax

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 08:41 am
@Germlat,
Yes I did, Sorry typing this stuff fast because I'm at work tend to leave things out. Yes I do have family that would help me in California. I don’t want to involve the police because I know how she will respond. She will do and say whatever it is she has to. Even lie and say I abused HER. she will say anything and do anythinggg to seek her revenge. I only plan on taking MY stuff she has nothing I want. But we are married would that cause a problem? How will the cops know it’s my stuff and not hers? She will be lying to them the whole time? This sounds like to much bullshit then help. No drugs no nothing just HER being HER and making my life as hard as she can. Also I’m a Certified Ethical Hacker. She will love to use that to try and get the cops to hate me. Call me a “Hacker” and try to say that I do illegal ****.

See where this is going? I don’t wanna deal with her bullshit anymore then I have to! I know her and I know what she would do to get revenge. Nothing will stand in her way. She even said that before to me. “I’ll just tell them you are a hacker and they will take you away!” Even though I’m a ETHICAL one. (White Hat) She still will turn it around to make me look bad. And that is only one example she would use... If she was not this crazy and fucked in the head I could pick this option.. So I'm very sorry I can't do this for the sake of my sanity and stress level...
Germlat

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 08:50 am
@Sycorax,
That's why I said go to the cops before to go home. If all else fails, retrieve all you can from the home little by little...then when you have what you absolutely have to have, don't go back. Your sanity/well-being is more important. If I were you, I wouldn't go back today. :-)
Sycorax

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 09:02 am
@Germlat,
If I knew her period would come in 7 days I would leave this very second. But I do agree with you. PC's can be bought back.. I can slowly grab things on my way to work every day. Until her period is here. Hard drive here hard drive there...Passport...That is really all I believe.
Germlat

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 09:04 am
@Sycorax,
Sycorax wrote:

If I knew her period would come in 7 days I would leave this very second. But I do agree with you. PC's can be bought back.. I can slowly grab things on my way to work every day. Until her period is here. Hard drive here hard drive there...Passport...That is really all I believe.

Well...I'm glad you've made your decision. Stay safe. Keep us posted ok?
Sycorax

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 09:10 am
@Germlat,
Thank you and everyone for all your help! I will keep you all updated!
izzythepush

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 09:48 am
@Sycorax,
A lot of people have had to start again, you'll be able to do it, and you won't have a bloody albatross hanging round your neck.
0 Replies

Sycorax

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 02:27 pm
@Sycorax,
My friend gave me my main PC and he was the one helping me get out of this situation, But now it seems he is forcing me to get my PC’s or else he won’t pay for me to leave…Because it was HIS PC and he does not want her to get it. So ether way I’m screwed now. Can’t just leave with my hard drives if I want to leave at all….I have to get all my PC stuff or else he won’t help me leave. Sigh…Always something…..

I want to get my stuff don’t get me wrong. But it’s not worth risking my damn life for. He just says “Go in and get it and leave…just DO it” As if it was that simple…..I tell him and he refuses to GET IT…“Just deal with her **** until you make it out the door” Sigh. Well it seems like I have no choice but to drop her ass off at Walmart and run for my life….
CalamityJane

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 04:39 pm
@Sycorax,
It seems like you have an excuse for every piece of advice you get.
I am sorry to say you're your own worst enemy here. Either you man up and tell her that you're leaving WITH your belongings or you'll be in this state of utter dependency for a very long time.

Who cares when she starts her period? You lose yourself in all kinds of
small details that don't matter whatsoever.

Either you have the guts to leave or you don't - either way, you have to come to a decision. Don's fuss around about million of excuses here -
do it or don't ! It's as simple as that.
Germlat

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 04:45 pm
@CalamityJane,
The way I took it is he wants to know she's not pregnant....only 7 days....he has a plan and a day!
imimpatientforanswer

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:06 am
@Sycorax,
Im just Mentally Ill Patiently waiting To Be Thrown In A Mental Institute For the Lord Only Knows When. How Devastating It Is To Finally Understand you Were Born Into This World Mentally Ill. This Life. I May Never Understand The Reason I Was Given To Suffer Which Im Positive Theres A Reason. Oh hell What Am I Talking About
imimpatientforanswer

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:08 am
@Germlat,
Quote:
You still didn't say if you read what I wrote on how to get out.

Just.walk away
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:09 am
@imimpatientforanswer,
imimpatientforanswer wrote:

Im just Mentally Ill Patiently waiting To Be Thrown In A Mental Institute For the Lord Only Knows When. How Devastating It Is To Finally Understand you Were Born Into This World Mentally Ill. This Life. I May Never Understand The Reason I Was Given To Suffer Which Im Positive Theres A Reason. Oh hell What Am I Talking About

Sorry- you feel down. Try to look at it positively. They'll probably help you...you might get better and have a better life.
imimpatientforanswer

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:15 am
@Sycorax,
Look Syco. You complicate my mind with your ongoing nonsense of a drama you could had easily walked away from. If the two of you were married i would then understand the complications. But youre not and so youre nothing but a nuisance to The Minds of This A2k Site For How Unintelligent You Are.. [Good Riddance]
Germlat

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:22 am
@imimpatientforanswer,
imimpatientforanswer wrote:

Look Syco. You complicate my mind with your ongoing nonsense of a drama you could had easily walked away from. If the two of you were married i would then understand the complications. But youre not and so youre nothing but a nuisance to The Minds of This A2k Site For How Unintelligent You Are.. [Good Riddance]

They are married...
imimpatientforanswer

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:23 am
@Germlat,
Yes germlat perhaps it will be the best thing for i to encounter. I am thrilled patiently waiting yet eagerly i cannot Express How thrilled I Am - Average Sarcasm
0 Replies

imimpatientforanswer

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:29 am
@Germlat,
Quote:
They are married...

I must Had not Read Far Enough I Read Majority However

Legally - hell. I Myself Am Waiting To Get A job((after This Bullshit with Unnecessary People Is Taken Care Of)) ,car Then Own Place then Divorce Finally - Advice That May Be Helpful Or Not...

By The State / not legally By Law - i personally Wouldnt Consider It Marriage
0 Replies