The truth about what really happened in the USA

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 04:10 pm
Do you think that current and common held beliefs of 911 will be taught as truth in history class 200 years from now?

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 04:38 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
Do you think that current and common held beliefs
of 911 will be taught as truth in history class 200 years from now?
Yes, if thay still then have such classes.
Means of communication possibly might change, maybe.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 05:04 pm
@reasoning logic,
Really, RL.

A two hour video????

We have to watch a two hour video to find out what the heck you are talking about here?

C'mon.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 05:52 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I often have to watch or read thousands of hours of information to understand other people's points of views. The speaker is blaming 911 on all of us for allowing the Psychopaths of the world to run things. I think he may have a good understanding but I wonder if he realize that the mass's IQ's and EQ may need to raise by a few points before change can happen but we can still have hope. Very Happy
farmerman

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 06:00 pm
@reasoning logic,
See, when you summarize, you communicate.

Youre not Stanley Fuckin Kubrick you know.
Brandon9000

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 06:21 pm
9/11 happened because an Islamic fundamentalist group attacked the United States, focusing, incidentally, on civilians. In his "Letter to America", shortly thereafter, Osama bin Laden stated as one motive for the attack that he wished us to convert to Islam.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 06:22 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

See, when you summarize, you communicate.

Youre not Stanley Fuckin Kubrick you know.

Amen!
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 08:10 pm
The event of 911 in 2001 should not be more than two big buildings on fire and a great affront when the Pentagon was hit.

But, by popular vote, the catastrophe of the Twin Towers become more famous not by the strategist plan but because the poor construction method of those two buildings.

I have been watching the several theories well founded from many demolition experts about the Twin Towers coming down because explosives in action. Their videos are excellent demonstrations showing great similarity with the Twin Towers falling.

BUT, all those theories are 100 incorrect when applied to the Twin Towers destruction.

The demolition explosives theory can't be applied to the Twin Towers.

My theory, is that the video to be watched first is the method of construction of the Twin Towers, which was 95% "pre-fabricated" parts to be installed together with bolts.

In other words, traditional construction implies the use of soldering and the application of concrete between metal beams to make a solid adhesion, and making the building a solid piece. Like the human body, when bones and flesh are practically "glued" together.

The Twin Towers on the other hand, were gigantic "Lego buildings" where all the parts were jointed with bolts and holes with pins.

When the big pressure came from the top, the whole Lego buildings broke apart very easily.

Then, the books of history must note that the terrorists themselves didn't plan the destruction of those two buildings that way, and that they might expected the two buildings to be on fire for some hours and those business to be closed for a few days.

When the towers came down, everybody was surprised, including the ones who planned the attacks.

History books must blame the method of construction of those towers, a method of construction not used anymore, and the reasons why are definitively understood.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 09:13 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Do you think that current and common held beliefs of 911 will be taught as truth in history class 200 years from now?

I would hope so. Eyewitness testimony always trumps later 'Monday morning quarterbacking' interpretations and revisions.
Setanta

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 03:49 am
It has been more than 70 years since the Japanese launched one of the most successful naval operations in history, the attack on Pearl Harbor. Thousands and thousands of Americans have been unable to accept that the Japanese could be clever and successful, and so for racist reasons allege a vast conspiracy by the Roosevelt administration which would be hilarious if it were not so sobering to think that people would go to such bizarre lengths to deny a reality they cannot accept. Tens of thousand, hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of Americans have been unable to accept that our high-ranking military officers could have been so complacent and incompetent as to ignore explicit warnings and fail to prepare for such an event--MacArthur did nothing to protect the United States Army Air Force in the Philippines even after he had learned of the attack on Hawaii. So they came up with the equally hilarious, bizarre and pathetic conspiracy theory that FDR knew about the attacks in advance but hid it from the responsible parties--even despite the war warning message which he authorized to be sent of flag and general offices in the Pacific. The motivation was wild, irrational polemical hatred of the FDR administration in particular, and the Democratic Party in general. Fortunately, the reality of our history is taught in schools,

So yes, i have no doubt that the reality of the September 11th attacks will be taught 200 years from now. I also have no doubt that wild-assed conspiracy theories will continue to circulate because racists ("How could a buncha towel-heads pull that off--it musta been a gummint conspiracy") and political fanatics ("Bush and his evil neocons wanted to set up an excuse to invade Iraq") find the truth unpalatable.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 07:54 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:

Quote:

I would hope so. Eyewitness testimony always trumps later 'Monday morning quarterbacking' interpretations and revisions.
Yea; there was fotografy of those attacks too.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 08:03 am
@Setanta,
I believe that Roosevelt intentionally provoked the Japs
as a backdoor into the war in Europe, and as an absolution
from his hypocritical pacifistic pledges when he ran in 1940.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 02:31 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:

So yes, i have no doubt that the reality of the September 11th attacks will be taught 200 years from now. I also have no doubt that wild-assed conspiracy theories will continue to circulate because racists ("How could a buncha towel-heads pull that off--it musta been a gummint conspiracy") and political fanatics ("Bush and his evil neocons wanted to set up an excuse to invade Iraq") find the truth unpalatable.

The Vidocq Society had already come to a conclusion regarding the informational sources for the conspiracy theorists and how well they are linked in reason and agenda.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 03:59 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
The Vidocq Society had already come to a conclusion regarding
the informational sources for the conspiracy theorists and how well they are linked in reason and agenda.
U think that the 3 Sept.11th attacks
(and the one that was aborted by defensive-minded citizens)
happened WITHOUT a conspiracy?????????
farmerman

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 04:28 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
I define conspiracy in the following---. of course the Arabs who flew the planes and the whole Qaida arm made it a conspiracy against the US.I WAS NOT, a conspiracy BY THE US GOVT.

that's just brain-dead idiocy.

I hope you define the conspirators via their affiliations.

Are you familiar with the Vidocq Society? Mensa Schmensa, vidocq is the hard one to gain entry.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 04:33 pm
@Brandon9000,
Some questions you still have to ask:

Why did they choose the WTC - if they were going to kill people, there were other places to kill plenty of people. WTC was child's play in terms of destruction.

Considering that we can tell a lot from a person in their style of killing, wouldn't it be fair to suppose that they were expressing anger to what WTC stood for: Trade? Why would they target a trade center? If they wanted to kill people, there are plenty of other places with many more to kill. They chose the WTC for a "reason" - what is that "reason". Don't give me a conspiracy theory or what history tells you, I want to know ideologically what went down on an analytic level that tells us the truth. They chose the WTC for a reason! In the pokemon games there is war, but the war doesn't choose the pokemon trade centers! Why? Because there's no "kill the people" incentive behind a building that only has so many people in it. Therefore the WTC was not an act of "killing people" - it was a message to what WTC was about. There is this subconscious spite towards America's trade system, therefore I feel that in the end, somehow, some way, these extremists chose the WTC because they are shameful of America's transactions with their government via weapons and oil much like people turn against their own government throughout this subconscious shame and despair from all the secrets and lies they lived with - people instantly say "religion" because it's a knee-jerk reaction; that's only a small piece to the cause; the real cause is right in front of our eyes. Deep down people are growing more and more tired of their government's games, but are twisted by their own fear and negligence to do anything about it, so when they lose control they do something they can never take back.
carloslebaron

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 09:04 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
On July the same year 2001, a TV news reported a weird incident between a helicopter and a "UFO".

Of course the whole thing was fictitious.

However, the message was weird.

The assumed UFO was hiding behind one of the Twin Towers, suddenly flied fast to the other Tower area, and this is something unusual about UFO's, this vehicle came fast against the helicopter and almost hit it. You can see the UFO changing direction at the last fraction of a second and going fast in a different direction.

Two Towers and a hit.

Apparently, this video was a way to spread out "a leak" of what it was to come. The interested party should understand what was coming and make the proper preparations.

This is not new, even the CIA reported that in some Muslims movies, terrorists send messages thru the words and movement made by the actors. The same can be performed in movies from Hollywood sending messages to spies around the world.

Still, what happened next surprised everybody. No one expected the falling of the towers, neither terrorists, neither the big rich dudes who prepared for a wild fire for a day or two in those buildings.

Even the Mayor, who was a complete ignorant of high voltage electricity, and the consequences of heating conductors getting together by electromagnetic forces and creating such a heat that caused great sounds like thunders when separating themselves, you have no idea how powerful is that heat... it's like TNT in action.

The ignorance of the Mayor was not to cut off the electric power in that area. If the electricity was turned OFF on time, the Twin Towers should exist until today. But, no one wanted to be without communications, trains should be stopped, and so forth.

By turning the electric power Off right away after the first hit by one of the airplanes, the heating of conductors should be avoided, and the structure of the buildings shouldn't be compromised by any means.

Too late to look back and try to repair the damage. But, "next time" (if any) turn the damn electric power Off as soon as a similar incident happens...

You'll see that my theory works, and surely it will work.

One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 09:10 pm
@carloslebaron,
Or maybe the video urged them to target the WTC?

Perhaps you answered my question.

Or perhaps you're being a smart ass and saying the conspiracy theory is fictitious, but here's another one that isn't.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 01:03 am
@farmerman,
Yea, THAT one never invited me to join.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 01:30 am
@carloslebaron,
carloslebaron wrote:
On July the same year 2001, a TV news reported a weird incident between a helicopter and a "UFO".

Of course the whole thing was fictitious.

However, the message was weird.

The assumed UFO was hiding behind one of the Twin Towers,
This guy thinks that it was POSSIBLE for a UFO
to hide "behind" one of the Twin Towers, as tho thay were not
1OO% fully observable by pedestrians from EVERY direction at all times.
Is that insanity or gross stupidity??????

carloslebaron wrote:
suddenly flied fast to the other Tower area,
Thay were very close to one another.

carloslebaron wrote:
and this is something unusual about UFO's, this vehicle came fast against the helicopter and almost hit it. You can see the UFO changing direction at the last fraction of a second and going fast in a different direction.

Two Towers and a hit.

Apparently, this video was a way to spread out "a leak" of what it was to come. The interested party should understand what was coming and make the proper preparations.
Y not send a letter or issue a press release??????

carloslebaron wrote:
This is not new, even the CIA reported that in some Muslims movies, terrorists send messages thru the words and movement made by the actors. The same can be performed in movies from Hollywood sending messages to spies around the world.

Still, what happened next surprised everybody. No one expected the falling of the towers, neither terrorists, neither the big rich dudes who prepared for a wild fire for a day or two in those buildings.

Even the Mayor, who was a complete ignorant of high voltage electricity, and the consequences of heating conductors getting together by electromagnetic forces and creating such a heat that caused great sounds like thunders when separating themselves, you have no idea how powerful is that heat... it's like TNT in action.

The ignorance of the Mayor was not to cut off the electric power in that area. If the electricity was turned OFF on time, the Twin Towers should exist until today.
This alien obviously does not know
what happened to those buildings on 9/11/1.

carloslebaron wrote:
But, no one wanted to be without communications, trains should be stopped, and so forth.

By turning the electric power Off right away after the first hit by one of the airplanes, the heating of conductors should be avoided, and the structure of the buildings shouldn't be compromised by any means.

Too late to look back and try to repair the damage. But, "next time" (if any) turn the damn electric power Off as soon as a similar incident happens...

You'll see that my theory works, and surely it will work.
This display of surprizingly poor powers of analysis combined with
Ignorance of the facts that he fakes knowing result
in another use of the beloved Ignore button. Good-bye.

David