The truth about what really happened in the USA

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 01:48 am

I take some delight in how like the "Tantalus Field"
(Classic Star Trek, Mirror, Mirror) is our beloved Ignore button.
We aim it, and it flawlessly causes some persona non grata to vanish
from our world (defined as a sphere of cognition).

David
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 05:53 pm
This is a man who has studied the history of conspiracies, He does not believe in them all but rather questions them.

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 07:41 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

Some questions you still have to ask:

Why did they choose the WTC - if they were going to kill people, there were other places to kill plenty of people. WTC was child's play in terms of destruction.

Considering that we can tell a lot from a person in their style of killing, wouldn't it be fair to suppose that they were expressing anger to what WTC stood for: Trade? Why would they target a trade center? If they wanted to kill people, there are plenty of other places with many more to kill. They chose the WTC for a "reason" - what is that "reason". Don't give me a conspiracy theory or what history tells you, I want to know ideologically what went down on an analytic level that tells us the truth. They chose the WTC for a reason! In the pokemon games there is war, but the war doesn't choose the pokemon trade centers! Why? Because there's no "kill the people" incentive behind a building that only has so many people in it. Therefore the WTC was not an act of "killing people" - it was a message to what WTC was about. There is this subconscious spite towards America's trade system, therefore I feel that in the end, somehow, some way, these extremists chose the WTC because they are shameful of America's transactions with their government via weapons and oil much like people turn against their own government throughout this subconscious shame and despair from all the secrets and lies they lived with - people instantly say "religion" because it's a knee-jerk reaction; that's only a small piece to the cause; the real cause is right in front of our eyes. Deep down people are growing more and more tired of their government's games, but are twisted by their own fear and negligence to do anything about it, so when they lose control they do something they can never take back.

You make it unclear whether you are saying that Al Qaeda committed the crime (which, by the way, they took credit for) or that someone else did. Furthermore, you are simply stating one possible scenario (vaguely) and then declaring, without presenting any evidence, that it is the truth.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 07:46 pm
@Brandon9000,
All I said was people were making the claim that they were out to kill people - I made the claim that the WTC did not have as much people as other buildings, thus those buildings were targeted for another reason.
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 08:14 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
those buildings were targeted for another reason.

What is this reasoning you are suggesting?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 08:25 pm
@reasoning logic,
I suggested it already.

They targeted the WTC because subconsciously they are tired of America trading them violent tools for oil.

Just like people turn against their government - that hatred they show doesn't seem religious to me - I think it's shame based on political corruption.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 09:48 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:
All I said was people were making the claim that they were out to kill people - I made the claim that the WTC did not have as much people as other buildings, thus those buildings were targeted for another reason.

Bad logic. If they don't pick the absolute most populous spot in America, then they're not out to kill people?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 09:57 pm
@Brandon9000,
Evidently you're not familiar with the concept that "people reveal who they are by which weapon they use to kill".

You can tell a lot about someone by observing what weapons they use to kill someone. Those weapons are augmenting their subconscious anger and emotional disturbance which is implemented physically as an intention to harm others via that emotional disturbance.

They targeted the WTC for a reason. People don't just kill people to kill people - everyone has their own subconscious reason behind it. The only thing that remains the same, however, is "hatred".
Brandon9000

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 10:19 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

Evidently you're not familiar with the concept that "people reveal who they are by which weapon they use to kill".

You can tell a lot about someone by observing what weapons they use to kill someone. Those weapons are augmenting their subconscious anger and emotional disturbance which is implemented physically as an intention to harm others via that emotional disturbance.

They targeted the WTC for a reason. People don't just kill people to kill people - everyone has their own subconscious reason behind it. The only thing that remains the same, however, is "hatred".

They may have targeted the WTC because it was a symbol of our way of life and our success, but they were certainly trying to kill people.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 10:22 pm
@Brandon9000,
Something tells me that people had no ******* idea the WTC existed if they didn't live there to see it before they were brought down.

So "symbol of our way of life and our success" is coming from where?

There are better targets to hit than the WTC.

They could have done us a solid by running into the leaning tower to fix it on the other side of the globe.

I mean, that would've caused an uproar.

Just think about it... All these other things to target and they chose the twin towers.
Brandon9000

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 02:49 am
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:
Something tells me that people had no ******* idea the WTC existed if they didn't live there to see it before they were brought down.

So "symbol of our way of life and our success" is coming from where?

There are better targets to hit than the WTC.

They could have done us a solid by running into the leaning tower to fix it on the other side of the globe.

I mean, that would've caused an uproar.

Just think about it... All these other things to target and they chose the twin towers.

You think that the people who sent two planes into the two towers didn't know that the towers existed and that it's just chance that the two planes hit the two towers? Clearly the two towers were hit because the planners did know that they existed. I said that they may have been chosen as symbols of our way of life and success because they are physically spectacular sites of business in one of the largest cities in America. What do you conclude, without all the cutesy hinting around, was the reason why the terrorists picked very visible, populated, and important targets instead of the most newsworthy target in the West.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 02:56 am
It has to do with symbols and black magic among others.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 07:53 am
Four star U.S. General explains a conspiracy in just a few minutes.

0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 08:37 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
This guy thinks that it was POSSIBLE for a UFO

You misunderstood my whole message.

The fiction video was possibly made to spread a leak that the Towers will be hit.

The UFO images were made to call the attention with something different or unusual. The hiding message sent on July of that year probably was "flying objects hitting the towers."

The people who understood the message might made the proper measures to prevent much damage, and apparently no one knew the day of the attack, so only preventive measures were made.

The rest of your "review" on my message is based in your poor misunderstanding of what I said.

You putting others in IGNORE makes you an IGNORANT. (lol)

I will add more for history books as an "anecdote".

Something to be remembered in that day September 11, 2001 is the interview made to a contractor representative at the Pentagon. (This interview has never ever being broadcasted anymore)

It happens that the day of the attack on the Pentagon, a live interview was made at that site to the contractor making remodeling in that part of the building that was smashed by the airplane hit.

The contractor said that weeks before, she asked for having the blueprints or plans (can't remember well, so many years ago) showing the exit doors, and if all the exit doors have the proper exit signal light installed. (it is understood that this is a common procedure that contractors require for safety purposes)

She said that the Pentagon's representative look at her with surprise when asked about "proper signaling of exit doors" and told her "Come on, THIS IS THE PENTAGON..."

The way she emphasized the words of the Pentagon's representative was with the intention of the military individual saying, "come one woman, this is the Pentagon, nothing will ever happen here to cause people be looking like crazy for exit doors"...
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 08:40 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
This is a man who has studied the history of conspiracies, He does not believe in them all but rather questions them.

Does not believe in them????????????????????????????????????????????

Please watch his other movies!!!

read his book!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51GCfgjqwaL._SY300_.jpg

0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 01:29 pm
@Brandon9000,
No,

The public I said.

The point was that you said "the twin towers were the symbol of our way of life",

and I said "no it wasn't".

I don't mind if you can't stay on the same page, but when you ask me if I think people thought those buildings didn't exist, you're just being a smart ass.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2017 02:12 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
The Vidocq Society had already come to a conclusion regarding the informational sources for the conspiracy theorists and how well they are linked in reason and agenda.

Funny that you haven't brought up those reasons in your "scientific" discussions on the Physics of 911. A scientist, right?
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2017 02:17 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
They may have targeted the WTC because it was a symbol of our way of life and our success, but they were certainly trying to kill people.

Science simply does not support that notion. A great deal of science, at many levels. The science directly refutes that US government official conspiracy theory, the one that was wacko from the get go, but who bought it? The same people who have bought all the other equally wacko lies their governments have fed them.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Mon 29 May, 2017 10:03 am
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
Clearly the two towers were hit because the planners did know that they existed. I said that they may have been chosen as symbols of our way of life and success because they are physically spectacular sites of business in one of the largest cities in America.

And you bought into that nonsense, Brandon. Don't you feel ashamed of yourself now? The guys that brought you that fable can't produce one airport CCTV video showing the "hijackers". "hijackers" are still alive.

The "plane" that was alleged to have hit WTC2 was able to go thru two walls of 14" steel box columns without any damage. Is that part of your "science"?
farmerman thinks that is good/reasonable science.

These magical "hijackers" were able to knock down three towers with two planes, the third, WTC7 fell at free fall speed.

Controlled Demolition Inc has opened a full time recruiting office in the Middle East. No more shitty American demolition teams, they only want to hire the magic men.

How much do you have to be used and abused before your mind figures things out?
0 Replies

MethSaferThanTHC

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2017 09:36 am
@reasoning logic,
?
But the hitler-messianic-syndrome seems too watered-down at the moment. Though, I am not saying what Hitler did to the Jews is justly.

Racism before Hitler may have 'chosen' him to become mad. Racism during Hitler, I know for a fact, was unjustly altered in size and brutality as the Spanish Inquisition. Racism after Hitler's reign merely kept a madman in print indefinitely and made Hitler into a legendary myth (more than irony, I think)
0 Replies