Help me out please :/

contrex

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 04:57 pm
@Jeffrey1111,
Jeffrey1111 wrote:
i am asking for help, not to make me feel even more like a ****.

But that is exactly what you are. That is the reality of your situation, and that is what you are hiding from. We can all see this.
0 Replies

Jeffrey1111

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 11:31 pm
@CalamityJane,
So in like 5 situations in my life i made your "NO" into yes yes Yes so shut the fk up about your psychology and go say hello to your right hand Very Happy
CalamityJane

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 03:52 pm
@Jeffrey1111,
You are just a terrible ass and every woman should be warned about men like you. I hope the Karma bus is picking you up very soon
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 04:07 pm
@Jeffrey1111,
Jeffrey1111 wrote:

Cool but im asking you to write these smartass and pointless reviews i am asking for help, not to make me feel even more like a ****.

Having read most of your posts in one go, the first thing I've noticed is that you are easily upset and prone to hissy fits and bitchy comebacks.

Are you absolutely sure that girls are your thing?

Really?
0 Replies

Jeffrey1111

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 04:09 pm
@CalamityJane,
Karma bus Very Happy more **** talks please, i had more girls even womans than u can even imagine i was just wondering why she said yes and then she changed her mind and only one person here wrote one logical answer but no there must exist **** talkers like u to teach me how to get girl, thats just so funny. Very Happy
glitterbag

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 04:55 pm
@Jeffrey1111,
It really doesn't sound like you are looking for advice, and trust me, you have been given good advice, but have been disrespectful and bitchy in your responses so much so, you are trying to dictate exactly how advice should be given and what you will accept. You have behaved like a teenage boy trapped in his own testosterone fueled hissy fit. I suspect this girl was very smart not to anger you, you likely frightened her with too intense attention and she got as far away as possible to feel safe saying she just wants a 'friend'. You came on too strong, if she was my daughter, I would have told her to get away quickly without putting herself in harms way.

Frankly, since you are doing so well with dozens and dozens of other girls and women (sic) you probably shouldn't waste anymore time trying to figure out why this girl is only girl in the entire world who doesn't realize what a catch you are. Perhaps she has strict parents, perhaps her parents believe in arranged marriages, I don't know. What I do know, is you're having a tantrum because of this.

I think this girl made a wise decision, because you are behaving like a spoiled kid with a breathtaking sense of entitlement.
Jeffrey1111

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 05:15 pm
@glitterbag,
I havent exactly asked for advice thats the problem, i just asked why i got accepted and then after few days i got refused thats all i asked Very Happy not how to make her love me or anything Like that, but some of comments are just really so sad sure u can say that im wrong but if u think about it for a moment, almost everyone said that i should stop trying or stuff like that but tell me why ? Very Happy why should somene stop giving attention and trying to get closer to person he/she like ? You cant ever say that "NO" means no. Im not trying to justify myself as i havent ever done anything bad to any female person but thats just really funny how someone in trying to teach anyone about psychology of woman/girl like they are some kind of mechanism. Thats why i wrote some mean reply not cause i dont like answers. And btw im fine with that girl right now we are just friends atm.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 05:38 pm
@Jeffrey1111,
Jeffrey, why did you ask this question in the first place "Help me out please:/". I would really appreciate hearing you explain the difference between "Help me out, please" and asking for advice. It's been a long time since I was 19, but I wasn't aware of any nuance between asking for help or advice. On line people can give advice, what they can't do is help you move a refrigerator.

You are starting to wear me out, threads like this make me sorry I ever learned to read.

Also, I would consider it a huge favor if you could resist using those tiresome damn happy faces, it's as annoying as reading a hand written note when someone dots their eyes with tiny hearts. (I'm talking about punctuation, not tattoos)
ehBeth

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 05:39 pm
@Jeffrey1111,
Jeffrey1111 wrote:
You cant ever say that "NO" means no.

what?
glitterbag

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 05:49 pm
@ehBeth,
Beth, I think this pretty much says it all. Young Mr. "All that" is going to have a difficult time in life with that attitude. Or, he could get a job with one of those call centers trying to convince people he is a Microsoft employee alerting the poor sap of something terrible on their computer. I get those calls 4 times a week, sometimes twice in one day.

ehBeth wrote:

Jeffrey1111 wrote:
You cant ever say that "NO" means no.

what?
Jeffrey1111

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 11:32 pm
@glitterbag,
I said, sorry for my english
0 Replies

Jeffrey1111

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 11:36 pm
@glitterbag,
Too bad that i am making school for proffesional bodyguard... And already getting 400€ daily, im sorry.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 12:07 am
@Jeffrey1111,
Your English is better than my second languages, I'm happy you are making school for bodyguards. Good luck with that and please stay in whatever country you live in. They need you.
0 Replies