Jeffrey1111

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 05:14 pm
@ossobuco,
Whoops, sorry :/
0 Replies

Jeffrey1111

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 05:32 pm
@ehBeth,
And btw, i dont believe in friendship between girl and boy :/ the only way i believe that girl can be friend with boy is that she will be girl of your friend so you simply wont be interested in her (this is how it works for me) And especially when girl which i like says that she want to be friend of mine, There is just no way for that to be happening Sad
ehBeth

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 05:34 pm
@Jeffrey1111,
I am not sure how you are going to develop a romance with someone who isn't your friend first, but that effort is yours to make.

Good luck.
Jeffrey1111

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 05:41 pm
@ehBeth,
Oh damn it, u are right.... I just never had such strange situation with a girl so i dont really know what to do Very Happy thank you.
0 Replies

Jeffrey1111

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 05:53 pm
@ehBeth,
You seem like you had a lot of differend situations, maybe you could help me with fixing my problem to push it back so i could keep her as you said in my friend zone till i will have some better chance to let her know me better, cause i was with her for only like 3 days in my whole life.... I know its kinda stupid that ive felt in love with girl which i know only 3 days but i just cant do anything with it, i never liked someone as much as i like her...
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 06:55 pm
@Jeffrey1111,
Jeffrey1111 wrote:

Well... That would be kinda strange Very Happy

Not strange, absolutely normal. People do that sort of thing all the time. Women do it it to get rid of annoying guys who won't leave them alone, or pathetic guys who won't leave them alone... (same thing really)
Tekla

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 06:01 am
@Jeffrey1111,
Far away from home guys, girls are do saying things which has changed no sooner had they opened their doors back home.

If would mean a hug a promise the same feelings in any case then nobody can't say hello or good bye mutual.

Maybe it will ease you knowning men do more than smile, give hug to make hope for holding contact. Mostly just it ends up to hope .
0 Replies

Tekla

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 06:51 am
@Jeffrey1111,
PS.:
I don't want to disencourage you now , because to lump together all girls or boys would be a bad thought. The more distances are to each other the less works a relationship. In the beginning it seems going on, as nobody can't imagine would it be sustainable.
Jeffrey1111

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 09:04 am
@Tekla,
Thats true.
0 Replies

Jeffrey1111

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 09:06 am
@contrex,
Well maybe, but i had no time to be annoying and i had no time to be with her so i just had to tell her about my feelings.
contrex

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 09:46 am
@Jeffrey1111,
Jeffrey1111 wrote:

Well maybe, but i had no time to be annoying and i had no time to be with her so i just had to tell her about my feelings.

Just telling a girl about your "feelings" for her, can, in and of itself, be annoying, or threatening, or make her feel under pressure, if she either does not return those feelings or is unsure or nervous. Bottom line, you may have blown it.

Jeffrey1111

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 09:55 am
@contrex,
Ye i know Very Happy i was like brainwashed so thats why i told it to her... But after few days i imagined that i have fucked it up... :/
0 Replies

Jeffrey1111

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 03:47 pm
@Jeffrey1111,
Any other ideas ? Very Happy
0 Replies

Jeffrey1111

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 02:02 pm
@Jeffrey1111,
Btw i for got to say that she seemed to me like she never had any relationship or any close contact with man/boy.
jespah

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 02:06 pm
@Jeffrey1111,
So what?

She doesn't have to have any sort of a boyfriend (or girlfriend) at all in order to not be interested in you.

You are flogging a dead horse here.
Jeffrey1111

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 02:13 pm
@jespah,
Excuse me sir, are u stupid ? I said that i think she NEVER had boyfriend !!! Im not Talking About presence.
jespah

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 02:15 pm
@Jeffrey1111,
I am neither a sir, nor am I stupid.

Reread what I wrote. It does not matter whether she had a boyfriend or not, ever, for her to not be interested in you. A woman does not have to be 'taken' or 'claimed' in order to not have an interest in dating someone.
Jeffrey1111

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 02:18 pm
@jespah,
Cool but im asking you to write these smartass and pointless reviews i am asking for help, not to make me feel even more like a ****.
jespah

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 02:41 pm
@Jeffrey1111,
Well, I'm sorry you feel this way. But I think you gotta recognize that dwelling on this is unproductive.

**** happens. We go through this, most of us, in our lives. Not everybody who we like will like us back. It can hurt, yes; I don't dispute that. But when it's a single-minded obsession (as this seems to be), then it's time to step back and get some perspective.

Whatever this girl's history is, so what? It should not matter to you. You need to take this experience and work to move beyond it, and speculating about whether she has ever had a boyfriend before is utterly counterproductive in that area.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 04:55 pm
@Jeffrey1111,
To take jespah's advice a bit further: you are scary!
The girl told you she is not interested, everyone in this thread told you
to back off and still - you are looking for someone to tell you to go ahead and keep trying. You are one of these potential stalkers who don't get it.

If the girl says No, she means No - now back off!!