Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2014 01:22 pm
My daughter talks to his boyfriend in class on her phone and I don’t know how to discuss this with her
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,078 • Replies: 4
No top replies

roger

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2014 02:17 pm
@Maxinetwells,
Start a program of calling her when she is completely involved is something that interests her?
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2014 05:13 pm
@Maxinetwells,
Based on your brief posting history, it sounds like you could benefit from some local parenting support groups. Have you thought of checking into something like that?
Ragman

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 09:32 pm
@Butrflynet,
It's probable that this person is not real based on the posting history with not a single reply...and all the questions are leading questions about child-raising.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 09:36 pm
@Maxinetwells,
Maxinetwells wrote:

My daughter talks to his boyfriend in class on her phone and I don’t know how to discuss this with her

Cut her off then. I assume you pay for her phone, so cancel the plan temporarily. You can do that - I've done it many times when my daughter went either over the allowed amount of minutes or used it excessively in school.

No discussion needed! Just tell her up front what you're going to do, if she doesn't quit talking during class and then follow through with it.
0 Replies