1 in 5 women get raped?

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 02:19 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
In an era that trys to pretend that all aspects of use of power in sex is despicable, sure

What about Islamic, black magic, assessory to Murder multiple stab wounds to his ex-wife, then set on light, 2013 -
Quote:
& And then in April this year, Monis was charged by sex crimes squad detectives with the indecent and sexual assault of a woman in western Sydney in 2002.

Police allege that Monis was a self-proclaimed "spiritual healer" who operated out of premises on Station Street at Wentworthville.

News of his arrest prompted more victims to come forward and Monis was hit with an additional 40 charges in October.

It is alleged that Monis placed ads in local newspapers offering "spiritual consultation".

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/martin-place-sydney-siege-gunman-identified-as-man-haron-monis-20141215-127sxt.html

This being our own turf. This guy was out on bail awaiting the Court rulings, why? So he hauls up 40 people in a siege.

In any event, point being you state " in this era" 2002 onwards I'd class as "in this era" and yet, here we have a murderer, gun man, rapist, pretend witch Doctor, offering something people believe in, that's holding some power huh and yet, he was a rapist.
0 Replies

nononono

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 04:38 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
The media will report it the same way they reported the guns purchased without a background check story. They won't. They will continue to allow a false premise to be talked about and used as political ammo.

And that's why we see things like these:

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/662210714/men_ground_freezer_womens_tshirt.jpg?color=White&height=1000&width=1000&qv=90

http://www.lookhuman.com/render/product/0002/0002007566406404/2329ind-w800h800z1-33890-i-bathe-in-male-tears.jpg

http://www.lookhuman.com/render/product/3870/3870540073495426/tr301atg-w800h800z1-33889-embrace-the-misandry.jpg

These are real shirts you can buy, wear, and still be fully accepted by our society.

But no, our culture isn't anti-male. Nope! Drunk
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 04:46 pm
@nononono,
I submit that the state of the law shows the anti male attitude of this society much more so than a few offensive shirts. Ditto for our primary schools by written policy busting down all little boys who dont act like prim and proper little girls.
nononono

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 04:57 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Ditto for our primary schools by written policy busting down all little boys who dont act like prim and proper little girls.

All the little boys being put on ritalin. Ritalin is the drug of choice by feminists to "control" "toxic" masculinity from an early age.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 05:04 pm
@nononono,
nononono wrote:

Quote:
Ditto for our primary schools by written policy busting down all little boys who dont act like prim and proper little girls.

All the little boys being put on ritalin. Ritalin is the drug of choice by feminists to "control" "toxic" masculinity from an early age.

Exactly....what is the number? 30 percent? It is not the little boys who are the problem most of the time, it is the male bashing that goes on in our school at the instruction of the elite that is the problem, they who have rarely or maybe never heard the feminists make a claim that they could not support. This is what education primarly run by women has netted us.

We used to be better.
nononono

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 05:11 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
It is not the little boys who are the problem most of the time,

Our culture (which is gynocentric), features and education system where women get the ultimate say in how children are raised. This culture views boys who act like normal boys to be "problems." And so the brainwashing begins. These boys are told from a young age that something is wrong with them. They begin the journey of self contempt, where society will ultimately always blame then for all of it's ills and reinforce the fucked up message that our education system planted in them.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 05:18 pm
@nononono,
We used to have many more men in our K-8 schools, and even long ago before that teachers had male bosses who looked out for and when they found it mitigated the worst impulses of women to try to make little boys act as polite as little girls. A society that as we do now attempts to rewire little boys by force in the "education" system is as abusive as hell. That we allow this and have for so long damns us all.
nononono

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 05:34 pm
@hawkeye10,
When we look back through human history, it's indisputable that the absolute greatest minds, the people who invented the things that advanced humanity from the dark ages were male.

Electricity.
Indoor plumbing.
Airplanes.
The internet.
And on, and on.

One can only wonder how many more great minds we, as a society have held back from reaching their full potential through our anti-male, gynocentric collective human actions.

It's very sad.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 06:14 pm
Quote:
For what it's worth, though, Rolling Stone's fundamental error was its choice not to contact or even identify the men said to have raped Jackie;

Wrong, the fundamental problem was reporting as fact something that they had no right to assume was fact, and also never making any effort to determine if what they were claiming as fact was indeed factual.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 06:26 pm
Quote:
“I am upset with that aspect of it, but I also know that she was trying to come from a point of advocacy,” Pinkleton said. “But as a reporter, you can't be like an advocate and support a story and listen to it and think everything is true and then report on it without trying to figure out if it's true. My job as an advocate was never to question Jackie's story or question the details, because I didn't need to. But the role that she's in as a reporter, she needed to do that."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/15/rolling-stone-uva-students-article_n_6327446.html

Because being a part of innocent men getting hurt is not worth the least bit of effort to avoid.

FIRST DO NO HARM.

Oh wait, men suck so who cares...

CARRY ON!
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 06:40 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Wrong, the fundamental problem was reporting as fact something that they had no right to assume was fact, and also never making any effort to determine if what they were claiming as fact was indeed factual.

Hell you would need to have a very low opinion of men in general not to question the likelihood of eight college men willing to take part in a gang rape as part of pledging for a fraternity!!!!!!!!!!
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 06:45 pm
@BillRM,
MEN SUCK sells.

I expect any day now to see a tide commercial that goes " sure your man is a useless clod like all men, but buy Tide Pods and then even he can be taught to do laundry!" These commercials will replace the sexy lady in skimpy clothes for men to ogle commercials that we men used to make and love, it will complete our shift as a society from misogyny to misandry.

What about equality and justice you ask? Me too, that was supposed to be the plan, what happened to that?
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 08:07 pm
@hawkeye10,
Firefly will be around shortly to parrot the feminist line that is all the rage these days:

" CAN YOU BELIEVE THESE ASSHOLE MEN, GOING AROUND TALKING ABOUT JUSTICE AND FAIRNESS AS IF THEY ARE VICTIMS??!! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! IT JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW BAD MEN SUCK!"
BillRM

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 09:17 pm
@hawkeye10,
I was watching the Dr. Phil show today and as I short side section they was selling the rape culture on college campuses nonsense and in that section the number they gave so help me god was one in three college women will be rape on campuses.

Campuses are one of the safety environment in society as far as crimes are concern including rape but if you repeat a complete falsehood often enough most people will not even think of challenging it.

0 Replies

nononono

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 10:28 pm
So has anyone found out anything new about "Jackie" from UVA? Does anyone know if she'll be held financially responsible for all the vandalism caused by her lies? Or financially responsible for defamation?
oralloy

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 10:44 pm
@nononono,
nononono wrote:
So has anyone found out anything new about "Jackie" from UVA? Does anyone know if she'll be held financially responsible for all the vandalism caused by her lies? Or financially responsible for defamation?

She could be sued by the fraternity, or by individuals from the fraternity. They could also sue Rolling Stone and the university. It is up to them whether and who they sue however. They could decide not to sue anyone.
nononono

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 10:55 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
She could be sued by the fraternity, or by individuals from the fraternity. They could also sue Rolling Stone and the university. It is up to them whether and who they sue however. They could decide not to sue anyone.

I hope somebody involved with either the frats or the university really rakes her over the coals. If they decide not to sue, that's just going to further the message that it's OK to make false accusations.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 11:04 pm
@nononono,
Quote:
So has anyone found out anything new about "Jackie" from UVA

I think it is safe to say that there is a media embargo on any information about Jackie. The feminists over the years have done a good job of scaring everyone away from looking into the credibility of females who accuse males of sexual assaults. It tends to get in the way of the conviction rate, which as we all know is the only thing that matters to them. How many times have we heard " it does not matter that this underaged girl had a .20 BAC, was earlier in the evening seen pole dancing for the guys in her slut uniform of the evening, nor that at 2 am she went with her BF home to his house and crawled into bed naked with him....she says that she was raped, so she must have been. And shame on you all for trying to slut shame her by publishing this information about the events earlier in the evening THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS MAN RAPING HER! Only the rapist has anything to do with rape, how many times to we need to tell you this before you get with the program"??

nononono

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2014 12:03 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
I think it is safe to say that there is a media embargo on any information about Jackie. The feminists over the years have done a good job of scaring everyone away from looking into the credibility of females who accuse males of sexual assaults. It tends to get in the way of the conviction rate, which as we all know is the only thing that matters to them. How many times have we heard " it does not matter that this underaged girl had a .20 BAC, was earlier in the evening seen pole dancing for the guys in her slut uniform of the evening, nor that at 2 am she went with her BF home to his house and crawled into bed naked with him....she says that she was raped, so she must have been. And shame on you all for trying to slut shame her by publishing this information about the events earlier in the evening THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS MAN RAPING HER! Only the rapist has anything to do with rape, how many times to we need to tell you this before you get with the program"??

I'm going to paraphrase this for everyone out there:

Men are baaaaaaaaaaaad
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2014 12:14 am
@nononono,
Quote:
I hope somebody involved with either the frats or the university really rakes her over the coals. If they decide not to sue, that's just going to further the message that it's OK to make false accusations.

That boat had sail long ago as it is very very rare indeed to punish a woman for falsely accusing a man or men of raping her.

The theory seems to be that women who was in fact raped for real will not come forward if the society dare to punish the ones who bear false witness.

An it just too damn bad for the man or men who must suffer due to those false charges.
0 Replies