Potty-Mouthed Princesses Drop F-Bombs for Feminism by FCKH8.com

maxdancona

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 10:11 am
And there we have it. These potty mouth princess perfectly represent modern feminists. If someone doesn't want to be a feminist... for any reason the response "kiss my ass you ignorant little jerks" to wild support from ideological followers.

There is no discussion, no dissent allowed, no respect for anyone with a differing opinion. Only personal attacks and name calling.

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 10:20 am
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:

Quote:
Of course it is relevant. I would like to see you write... "I am not a Republican

It's relevant because 'of course'? Comprehension not your only failing then?

did he ever say why it was relevant to the discussion?
maxdancona

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 10:31 am
@ehBeth,
It seems obvious to me... but I will explain it.

160 years ago, almost everyone who was against slavery in the US was a Republican. The people who call themselves Republicans today are something different. They talk a lot about freedom, but there are lots of people who are against slavery today who are not republicans.

100 years ago the suffragettes were working to get the right to vote and help women get equal rights in society and in the workplace. The people who call themselves feminists today are something different. Today's feminists talk a lot about equality, but there are lots of people who believe in equality today who are saying "I am not a feminist".

I am not a Republican. I am not a Feminist. Interestingly, the Republicans feel the need to make vulgar personal attacks for me daring to disagree with them.

I can't think of many groups.. other than feminists and fundamentalist religions, who use such ugly insults against people for simply choosing not to join them.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 10:40 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I can't think of many groups.. other than feminists and fundamentalist religions, who use such ugly insults against people for simply choosing not to join them.

The gay political pressure pressure groups will insult you if you refuse to cheer them, The animal rights people will insult you if you dont say that you agree with their proposed laws, just to name two examples. This is the drill, we the citizens are told that we must either claim to agree with the crusaders or we are ripe for abuse in their eyes. A tolerant people we are not generally. Lovers of diversity we are not, generally.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 11:17 am
@hawkeye10,
I strongly disagree Hawkeye.

I am a heterosexual who is in favor of marriage equality (and equal rights in general). I have never felt any pressure to identify myself as anything, nor was did I feel personally attacked for expressing an opinion. The LGBT groups are fighting for societal rights... but they aren't attacking me for being heterosexual or forcing me to take any label, and they aren't keep heterosexuals from acting in any way we please (in fact they are quite supportive of sexual openness).

I am a man who is in favor of woman's rights. Yet I am told to "go to hell" simply because I don't want to take an ideological label. I am attacked for suggesting that men have concerns as well. And, I am told how I should act, what music I shouldn't listen to and what shows I shouldn't watch.

There is a big difference between feminism and civil rights groups.

0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2015 09:59 am
@ehBeth,
Nope never gave any sort of logical reasoning. So he's still batting a thousand.
0 Replies

jamiehood

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2017 01:56 pm
@ehBeth,
I honestly despise this video. You approach feminism through wisdom and reason, not through getting little girls to scream the F-bomb
0 Replies

Cassie Bee

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2018 04:27 pm
@hingehead,
I disagree. I am a female and I am not a feminist. I think women are capable just as men as long as they pursue their dreams and put their mind to accomplish whatever it is they deem valuable from life. It's simply the journey you choose to take in life and the situations and opportunities that you choose by choice to take you to your final destination. Whether you are male or female. It's just a journey called LIFE...
centrox

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2018 03:04 am
@Cassie Bee,
Cassie Bee wrote:
Whether you are male or female. It's just a journey called LIFE...

My ass. Why did you revive a year-old thread?
izzythepush

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2018 03:29 am
@centrox,
Probably nonono. He has a track record of sockpuppeting as 'females' who support his misogyny.
Region Philbis

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2018 08:24 am
@izzythepush,

or, it could just be someone who googled FCKH8...
izzythepush

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2018 08:28 am
@Region Philbis,
I never claimed to have the definitive answer, it's all supposition.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2018 07:44 pm
@Cassie Bee,
Hi Cassie -

The choice of paths, situations, and opportunities for women is greatly reduced without feminism.

Hope you kept scrolling the the Mark Ruffalo reblog.
0 Replies

Abigail May

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2018 08:34 pm
@hingehead,
i think the cursing is no good for little girl why no she bake the ccookie
0 Replies