23

Is there any natural cure for pimples and acne scars?

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 06:20 am
My daughter pimples decrease with medicines, but come back again when she stop using them. Is there any natural cure to get rid of them?

Lordyaswas

4  
Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 06:22 am
@sandra413,
Well, I'm not sure but I bet you or a colleague are going to enlighten us.

Ragman

1  
Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 06:30 am
@sandra413,
If, as you write in your profile, you're an expert on health and beauty, why are you asking us?

Spam be gone

djjd62

1  
Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 06:34 am
"I am writer ,blogger and health enthusiast.I contributes to various health blogs that mainly cover beauty tips,skin care,hair care advice etc."

blogger or blagger, you decide

one thing is for certain, she's no punctuationalist

luismtzzz

1  
Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 03:46 pm
@sandra413,
The answer to your question is: if you are using allopathic medicine you are already using a natural treatment.

Best treatments for pimples are vitamin a derivates. Since vitamin A is a natural product there goes your answer. Continue the treatment your doctor provided and do not experiment with freaky stuff you found on the internet.

If you are just spam, then shame on you.

sandra413

0  
Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 10:20 pm
@sandra413,
I agree, I am blogger and writer but not skin care expert. However, I want to consult dermatologists about this problem but I was thinking to try some natural cure as I have heard that natural remedies have no side effects .
Lordyaswas

1  
Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2014 07:27 am
@sandra413,
Yes, I tend to use a mixture of chicken fat, Cahouli oil and then top up the Omega3 with a dash of herring puree.

My skin now glows but I never get a slow dance down at the Tuesday Roller Disco anymore.

1  
Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2014 07:39 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

I would replace the chicken fat with pigeon fat. Sure... it's far more expensive but it's a higher quality fat.
Lordyaswas

1  
Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2014 08:01 am
What do you know about it?

Are you a skin blogger or something?

coluber2001

2  
Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2014 12:49 pm
You might try the wheat-free diet from the book, "Wheat Belly" by Dr. William Davis. http://www.wheatbellyblog.com/2012/12/the-acne-miracle/
rahman

0  
Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2014 12:09 pm
@coluber2001,
Aloe Vera is a wonder plant and this can be effectively used to treat acne. Pure Aloe Vera Gel can be applied directly to the affected area. Repeat this process 2-3 times a day.. Within a week, you should get visible results.
rahman

1  
Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2015 03:34 am
@sandra413,
Yes The best way to handle pimple and acne scar naturally is to embrace goodness of Ayurveda. Ayurveda is an ancient form of indian version of medical science. The best part is that it cures pimples,acne cures from the root thus solving the problem permanently that too without any side effects..

1. Make a face pack with Fullers Earth Powder (Multani Mitti) and Sandalwood Powder. Mix them together to make a thick paste and apply it on your face regularly for 15 - 20 minutes.. Wash it off with lukewarm water. You will get results after 2 weeks Edit [Moderator]: Link removed http://www.beautyglimpse.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/sandalwood-multani-mitti-pack.jpg

Juliaspage

1  
Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2015 05:08 am
A quick way to get rid of pimples is the use of lemon juice, which is rich in vitamin C. Lemon juice helps pimples dry up faster. Be sure to use fresh lemon juice and not bottled juice, which has preservatives. Dip a clean cotton swab in fresh lemon juice and apply it to the pimples before going to bed.

littlerose

1  
Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2015 08:28 am
@sandra413,
I've heard that coconut oil treats acne. It should be applied every day before bed.

charleswalker

1  
Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2015 04:42 am
@sandra413,
Proper diet is essential to cure pimples and acne. No oily stuffs.

Awenthomas9

1  
Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2016 10:57 am
@rahman,
Hi rehman,
I agree with you,
Fresh AloeVera gel is a great source of vitamins, which is helpful to heal skin and fade scars.
Thanks!!

juliafreitaslove

0  
Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2016 05:22 am
Prevention is better than cure…
Before I go on to share some really beneficial home remedies to remove acne scars naturally, I want to share some words of wisdom. There are certain things that you should avoid in order to prevent forming scars at the first place. It’s not essential to have scars even if you get pimples!
Don’t play with your acne
Yes, keep your hands off your acnes! Don’t play with them, don’t pick them or squeeze them, just leave them alone when you are not applying any remedy on them. Whatever you are doing to remove pimples, do it with gentle hands. Why? I’ll tell you.
When you get acne, there is intense inflammation on your facial skin and there is loss of collagen. Collagen is the protein fiber, one of the components of skin which gives skin its elasticity. When you pick or squeeze your pimples, it leads to further inflammation and injury to your skin. It also leads the bacteria and pus in your pimple go deep down into your skin resulting in more loss of collagen which means even deeper scars on your face.
Don’t expose scars to sun
Your body is capable of taking care of your scars and they will get lighter with time. However, if you expose them to sun, their healing process will slow down and the scars will get darker. So, avoid sun. If it’s essential to go out in sun, use sunscreen to guard your skin and also cover yourself with hat, umbrella, clothes- whatever you can lay hands on.
Natural remedies to Remove Pimple/Acne Scars
There are various natural ingredients that you can apply on scars to remove scars from your face.
Lemon Juice for Acne Scars
Lemon is a natural bleach. Vitamin C in lemon helps in rebuilding collagen. When you use lime juice on your acne scars, the spots get lighter day by day.
Lemon juice is an excellent skin lightening agent. It is the acid in lemon juice that helps brighten your skin and make the scars less visible. It can, in fact, fade away freckles and lighten the dark scars faster. Not only scars, if you have swollen pimples, lemon juice can help reduce its redness too. And it is probably the most easily available ingredient lying there in your fridge. So, you just need to get it from there and squeeze out some of its fresh juice to apply to your acne scar, everyday! However, just do not step out in sun after applying lemon juice to your skin. It makes your skin sensitive to sun’s rays. Even hours after when you step out of your home, do not forget to apply sunscreen to shield your skin.
Make a lemon mask to remove pimple scars
You will need:
Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
Honey – 1 tbsp
Almond oil – 1 tbsp
Milk – 2 tbsp
Directions:
Mix them all and apply on the scars once daily for about 7-10 days. You’ll see the difference.
After applying lemon juice, never ever step out in sun!
II. Lemon and Honey for acne scars removal
Get this:
Lemons- 1-2
Honey (optional)- 1 tsp
Cotton ball
Do this:
Squeeze the lemons to take out the fresh juice in a bowl.
Add the honey to this lemon juice and mix well.
Dip the cotton ball in this mixture.
Now apply this mixture on your cotton ball to whole of your face or the area where you have acne scars.
Leave for about 10-15 minutes.
Wash off with water and pat dry.
Do this once every day for at least 2-3 weeks.

janaeflynn

1  
Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2016 05:42 am
Thanks for sharing

scottlinehealth

1  
Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2016 11:08 pm
@sandra413,
15 NATURAL HOME REMEDIES TO GET RID OF ACNE SCARS
Fenugreek Seeds Remedy
Lemon Juice Remedy
Baking Soda and Water Remedy
Lemon Juice and Glycerin
Egg Whites
Baking Soda
Aloe Vera
Coconut Oil
Cucumber
Honey
Potato Slice
Sugar Scrub
Rose Water and Glycerin
Turmeric Powder

Robert Gentel

1  
Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2016 11:21 pm
@sandra413,
The best thing to do in my experience (limited, but I heard this trick from many others who swear by it) is to use a clean towel on your pillow every night. Or wash your pillowcase every day.

Seriously, it is a world of a difference. Acne is partially caused by bacterias, and using a fresh towel on your pillow every day will make a dramatic difference for most people.