23

Is there any natural cure for pimples and acne scars?

busybee22

0  
Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2016 05:28 am
@sandra413,
Hi! I think pimples are so seasonal. There is this time that pimples are growing somewhere in my face; and my friend suggested me that i need to wash my face using a lukewarm water. Then after washing with soap, wash your face again using cold water or ice to close your pores. You may also create a paste (mix baking soda and water) and put it on your face for 1 minute then washed it thoroughly. Baking soda is use to remove excessive oil and dirt, and to lighten pimple marks.

Martas093

-2  
Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 06:42 am
Didn`t you think it`s just a puberty?

sakshirathor12

0  
Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2018 03:06 am
@sandra413,
yes, there are many home remedies to treat pimples. herbs like aloe vera, honey and rose water are very useful in treating pimples and acne.

DanielaFox

0  
Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2018 07:31 am
I would recommend Peppermint oil. It has antibacterial properties, unclogs the pores and its helps to prevent bacterial growth inside the pores. Just make sure whatever you buying it's 100% natural! No alcohol inside!!!

himanshukhaira

-2  
Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2018 02:09 am
@sandra413,
there are many natural ways to get rid of acne such as honey, rose water and aloe vera. you can visit a ayurvedic doctor for the help.

geetika12

-1  
Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2018 07:32 am
@sandra413,
yes tere are many ayurvedic cures to get rid of pimples and acne scars.

vvishakha

-1  
Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2018 01:48 am
yes You can remove your Pimple & acne marks from the home remedies. You can also use gram flour, neem, multani mitti, rosewater, lemon etc

katymick

1  
Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2018 04:59 am
@sandra413,
The simplest way to reduce pimples and acne scars that I have known is
Using tea tree oil mixed with aloe vera gel or water, apply it on the scar using a Q-tip during the night time. Follow this for at least a month, I am sure you will find a change. Or you can get any facewash that has TTO in it. That will also help a lot.
P.S Make sure you use only one drop of TTO as it is so much concentrated and avoid using it near eyes and lips.

priyanka83

-1  
Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2018 05:17 am
@sandra413,
Yeah I agree with you, even I was using some medicines to tackle the pimples, but the results turned to be temporary. Then my grandmom suggested some a natural cure, and trust me it really helped.
FENUGREEK leaves, these leaves can heal your skin and prevent acne for not showing up again. The steps of making the paste are discussed below:
Step1 Wash the Fenugreek leaves very well
Step2 put the leaves into a grinder and make a paste
step3 apply the paste over the pimples and leave it for 8-10 mins
step4 use a damp towel to wipe the green masks off.
Cheers