Marriage with ritual and traditional but some issues after 2 months

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 09:44 pm
Hello frends

I have a lady friend who got married to the man who lives in US around more than 4 years,i am not sure of his pr status in US.
He came to my lady friend home country and got married and stayed for 2 months.He returned to US and now some issues are raising up and I consulted to my friend family and they are going to cancel the marriage alhtough the marriage is not yet registerd in local government as I have heard but there are plenty of proofs of marriage as I can say hundreds of pics and snaps and her relatives as well.
His parents are in the mind of cancelling the marriage and my friend parents as well.
Mu questions is that

- How my friend's parents can take actions legally?
- Can she ask for compensation from his property?
- can she go for the US embassy here and withdraw him to her home country?

Thank yo
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 757 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2014 03:08 pm
Your friend needs a family lawyer. She should ask them about annulments and even if they are possible. Might also want to ask about international service of process but, in the absence of a criminal case, it's highly likely that her husband cannot be dragged to her country, even for a divorce or annulment. But she needs to go to a lawyer first.
0 Replies

Related Topics

  1. Forums
  2. » Marriage with ritual and traditional but some issues after 2 months
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/07/2021 at 04:43:10