I saw a white man with a gun. I heard a policeman saying, "Place the weapon down on the ground, ple

One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 06:40 pm
@giujohn,
Come, Giu.

I will round up the intellects on this site, and we will take down the ignoramuses that band together to vote you down because "I can't win and losing is not fun, but effort in winning ain't fun either".

Come on Giu. We have to find the intellects on here and vote their posts up accordingly. Until then, the idiots will just keep on winning by doing absolutely nothing just like the problems in real life. Idiots get hired, do their job, get nowhere in life - intellects get lucky if they get hired, do their job, get fired if they are too intelligent for their boss - ad infinitum.

Come on, Giu. I'll stand beside you on your quest to cleanse these boards from this unrelenting ignorance. Just do what I do, everything differently - the one thing idiots cannot hide is their ritualistic lifestyles. Call them out on their zero amounts of changes and you will have them wrapped around your finger in no time!
giujohn

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 06:48 pm
@FBM,
Quote:
What are you doing now? Choosing random intelligent-sounding words out to try to cover up your lack of education?

LOL...only to a dumbass would it seem like these are "intelligent-sounding" words. To us normally educated people they are everyday standard fare.
giujohn

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 06:58 pm
Terrorists in the Canadian Parliment, and on the streets of Cananda...likewise NYC. Active shooters in the schools...ISIS encouraging more crazies to take up arms against Americans in the U.S.

JUST ANOTHER FUKING EXCUSE FOR THOSE GODDAMNED MILITARIZED POLICE TO HAUL OUT THEIR TANKS AND MACHINE GUNS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TOO?? WOE IS US!
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 07:12 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
The UN treaty can be found here.
https://unoda-web.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Ch_XXVI_08.pdf
It very clearly states it doesn't do what you claim it does.
But hell, Snopes shows your stupidity too.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/untreaty.asp

Do the false accusations of stupidity really help anything?

I haven't heard the NRA's analysis of the treaty to see if they found anything objectionable in it as it finally passed. But you know very well that, over the years, these UN kooks tried many times to put a civilian gun ban in this treaty, and that Snopes has a long and sordid history of outright lies about this.
giujohn

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 07:20 pm
@oralloy,
Just because the UN has been forced to tone down their rhetoric in this new draft of the ATT does NOT change what their stance was and still is...this is legal smoke and mirrors. They are the camel with the nose under the tent looking for ANY way to get in...they will worry about violating their own agreement once the camel takes it's first dump inside the tent.

Thank you Oralloy for being clear minded enough to see the forrest for the trees.
Parados is just hoeing the road for leftist fanatics.
Bentinie

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 07:45 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:

Speaking as an expert moron!

Damn giujohn, do you mean y'all to be an expert moron? Holy Moley, I didn't know that. C'mon, you are just boasting, ain't ya? I must say you are the first "expert moron" I have ever met. Do you think its a good thing to scream this so loudly on the internet?
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 08:00 pm
@Bentinie,
Welcome to a2k Bentinie.

A2k is a place where experts of every type come to post. giujohn is the 'expert moron,' so a2k can claim it has experts of every kind! .... Mr. Green
Bentinie

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 08:11 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
re experts of every type come to post. giujohn is the 'expert moron,' so a2k can claim it has experts of every kind!

This is not my first time on a2k, Ci, but tis the first time I have ever met an "expert moron" and the owner boasted about it. Some people do sound strangely lacking and completely lost, like giujohn, but he calls himself an "expert moron." You never can tell about people. Usually morons do not realize they are morons, but this is not the case with giujohn, who knows full well what he is.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 08:12 pm
@Bentinie,
This world is made up of all kinds of strange people........ Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 08:12 pm
@Bentinie,
This world is made up of all kinds of strange people........ Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 08:13 pm
@Bentinie,
All you guys do is name call.

Giu is stating the facts.

Sucks for you.

If you actually would state the facts, every single one of your snarky posts would instead be an argument against Giu - but they're not...

Again, sucks for you.
Bentinie

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 08:17 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
All you guys do is name call.

One Eye, y'all is confused. giujohn is the one who declared himself a super moron. Not me. Go back and check the thread. I mentioned he should not boast about being an expert moron. That's all.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 08:20 pm
@Bentinie,
"ya'll is confused".

Your post just suddenly became a projection of yourself.

You know, if you really had an argument, you wouldn't be wasting your time acting like a buffoon who cannot speak English correctly.
Bentinie

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 08:33 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:

Your post just suddenly became a projection of yourself.

Mebbe I was writing in a way I thought an "expert moron" would decipher.
Ummmm. Y'all is probably right. My English sucks! Maybe I should search for a Clinical Psychiatrist and have an overall evaluation of my mind done.....and then take English lessons. 'cuse me while I go searching to find these professionals.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 08:36 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

LOL...only to a dumbass would it seem like these are "intelligent-sounding" words. To us normally educated people they are everyday standard fare.

Yeah, right. Like just last night my buddies were drinking beer and discussing the diagnostic details that distinguish petit mal sezieures from grand mal. And the day before, my students chose bacterial endocarditis as their discussion topic of the day. http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/facepalm.gif

Back on topic, though, or what the topic has become, seems the UN and a double-handful of other relevant experts all agree on one thing: you're full of ****. Congratulations. You've made yourself an international fool now. Mr. Green
giujohn

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 08:48 pm
@Bentinie,
Bravo Benteenieweenie,
Your cleverness is tantamount to "I know you are but what am I"!

If you want to play with the big dogs you will have to step up your game. Until then Im afraid you've been relegated to the littte kids table...C-YA!
Bentinie

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 08:55 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:

If you want to play with the big dogs you will have to step up your game. Until then Im afraid you've been relagated tto the lillte kids table...C-YA!

"relagated" is spelled "relegated." "tto" is spelled "to" and "lillte" is spelled "little." You must try and learn to calm your emotions when answering people who cause your nervousness.
giujohn

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 08:56 pm
@FBM,
Quote:

Yeah, right. Like just last night my buddies were drinking beer and discussing the diagnostic details that distinguish petit mal sezieures from grand mal. And the day before, my students chose bacterial endocarditis as their discussion topic of the day.

Hey dont squawk to me that your life is bereft of intelectual discourse...I would think you would thank me for bringing some to this converation to stave off further atrophy of your cerebral cortex.
giujohn

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 08:58 pm
@Bentinie,
Nice try dumb ass...thats an old trick.
oralloy

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 08:58 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:
Just because the UN has been forced to tone down their rhetoric in this new draft of the ATT does NOT change what their stance was and still is...this is legal smoke and mirrors. They are the camel with the nose under the tent looking for ANY way to get in...they will worry about violating their own agreement once the camel takes it's first dump inside the tent.
Thank you Oralloy for being clear minded enough to see the forrest for the trees.

You're welcome. I was not actually paying much attention to this thread. I thought it was one of those Missouri shooting threads, but suddenly noticed that people were talking abut the UN gun treaty.
0 Replies