Worst Movie Ever?

kickycan

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 10:50 am
I just saw a pretty bad one called "The Rundown". Man, what a horrible movie. The Rock is the main character, who I think is pretty good for a stupid action hero guy, but this movie is terrible. I can't believe Christopher Walken would be in such a bad movie.
0 Replies

CerealKiller

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 10:53 am
Segal movies are worth the price of admission for the sole purpose of getting to see him run. He runs like Richard Simmons being chased by someone with a fire extinguisher.
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 10:53 am
that one was pretty bad! stupid.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 10:55 am
Ishtar was better than The Deep.
I didn't walk out of Ishtar.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 11:03 am
"The Deep," glug, glug, glug, but as far as "Jaws" author Peter Bendhly adaptation that film was even better than, ugh...

"The Island" (AKA "Scary Pirate Drag")

Michael Caine's absolutely worst movie even over another non-classic limp offering, "Beyond the Poseidon Adventure."
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 11:05 am
Although I somewhat enjoyed "The Rundown" it was disposable action mania.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 11:05 am
Poseideon Adventure was worse than Blame it on Rio?
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 11:06 am
CerealKiller wrote:
Segal movies are worth the price of admission for the sole purpose of getting to see him run. He runs like Richard Simmons being chased by someone with a fire extinguisher.

Laughing

Where does the end of the extinguisher go?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 11:07 am
I liked Blame it On Rio. I also liked The Deep. That first scene where Jacqueline Bisset comes out of the ocean with that incredible wet t-shirt is indelibly etched on my mind.
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 11:08 am
kicky this is the worst movies.... not kickys wet t-shirt contest.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 11:11 am
Kicky's wet t-shirt contest . . . I like it! I'm going to work on putting that together.
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 11:14 am
Lightwizard wrote:
CerealKiller wrote:

Laughing

Where does the end of the extinguisher go?

oh boy there goes one of those loud laughs where everyone in the library looks at me with heated glances....

kicky,
you would like to make that movie!!!!!
I will be in it if you want.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 11:15 am
I had a youthful lust for The Deep too. Heh heh...wet t-shirts and cool voodoo stuff....how could it get better? Well, 'Live and Let Die' maybe, but that was Bond.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 11:17 am
aimeemarie123 wrote:
kicky,
you would like to make that movie!!!!!
I will be in it if you want.

You always know just what to say to get me excited. Smile
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 11:26 am
Give a new meaning to "pumping up," doesn't it, aimeemarie.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 11:46 am
Has anyone ever seen Gigili with J-blow and Bennifer? Just wondering if that movie has ever been viewed.

One day I came home to my roomate (male, and straight) watching "Maid in Manhattan," which he actually rented. Never got a straight answer to why he rented it.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 01:52 pm
Ahh cerealkiller - some one else who thinks Segal runs a bit strange; great description!

Wondered about Gigili too, seeing how long it lasted in the theatre. For me, one that I viewed at least 10 minutes of that I thought was pretty bad - "Faces of Death". What is the purpose of watching animals and people being killed? After seeing cattle being slaughtered and monkeys' heads being cut open, I turned it off. Never could understand how people could view 2 hours of livings things being killed.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 02:01 pm
Kicky and Aimee. You guys get a motel ok? Twisted Evil

Heh, it's sort of neat to watch two people heat up in these threads. Embarrassed
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 02:03 pm
You know Aimee, I recently saw Mulholland Drive for the first time and was intrigued just because Lynch doesn't lay it all out for you like some Hollywood blockbusters.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 02:06 pm
"Muholland Drive" is another time shifting, surreal experience that I had to watch three times before I got some semblance of what was happening. It still leaves some enigmatic questions about character motivation. Not a conventional movie for sure and not for everyone's taste. But the worst movie ever made. I don't think so.
0 Replies