A bizarre new kids' sex craze sweeping the city's schools

Eva

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 07:28 pm
My mom, God bless her, read "naughty" romance novels. She would take a black felt tip pen and mark out all the "bad words" as she came to them. When she finished the book, she would drop it in a public mailbox so nobody would find it in her trash.

She cracked me up, although of course she couldn't imagine why I thought it was so funny.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 07:45 pm
I was visiting a friend several years ago and he was chuckling as he handed me a couple of paperbacks. They were fairly generic, if I remember correctly -- Harold Robbins, Ian Fleming, that sort of thing.

So my friend tells me to look inside the back cover. I did and discovered a series of numbers.
24 49 245 309

My friend asked me if I knew the significance of the number. I assumed they were page numbers and flipped to the corresponding pages.

Nothing of interest, just typical dialogue or some descriptive passage.

"Why would someone write these number down?, I asked my friend. "They make no sense."

My friend then told me that he had written the numbers down when he was a kid but couldn't remember why. Then it hit him.

"Now", he said, look at the same numbers and subtract 4 from the first, 5 from the second, 6 from the third, and so on."

I did as he said and on each page, after the code was broken, one found a steamy sex scene.

"I finally remembered writing those numbers in code, so if my mother ever found them she would simply think I was doing homework or something." my friend explained.

Unfriggin' believable!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 08:04 pm
I didn't realize you and my brother were friends, Gus.

Shocked
0 Replies

DEANAMB

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 01:05 am
KIDS THESE DAYS
KIDS WILL BE KIDS....WHETHER IN PRIVATE OR PUBLIC SCHOOLS, CITIES OR SUBURBS, THEY WILL BECOME OBSESSED WITH THE THOUGHT OF SEX, HAVING SEX, ETC. OTHER THAN IT BEING NATURAL, I BELIEVE IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE ATTITUDES PERCEIVED, GIVEN BY TODAY'S SOCIETY. THEY SEE THEIR BIG BROTHERS DOING IT AND TALKING ABOUT HOW COOL THEY ARE, GIRLS TALKING ABOUT HOW POPULAR IT MAKES THEM, AND THE ONLY GIRLS WITH DATES ARE THOSE WHO "PUT OUT".....I ALSO BELIEVE THAT S.E.S PLAYS A SIGNIFICANT ROLE WITH THESE ISSUES. WHATS ACCEPTABLE AT HOME, DOWN TO SOME KIDS NOT HAVING GUIDELINES OF WHATS ACCEPTABLE/NOT ACCEPTABLE
THOUGH IT IS DISTURBING, I AM NOT AT ALL SHOCKED BY THIS "SECRET SEXUALLY CODE" IT HAS BEEN GOING ON IN ALL FORMS BEFORE ALL OF US WERE EVEN BORN
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 01:17 am
Welcome to a2k, dean, and let me speak for most here that we'd read your point of view more easily if it was not in capital letters. On a forum where there are many discussions, even into the thousands, caps are taken as shouting.

(This doesn't mean I disagree with you, I'd just rather read it in regular type and I know most others here would too.)
0 Replies

DEANAMB

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 01:38 am
LOL....sorry about the caps, i myself prefer caps...but hey, if lower case makes most people happy, i will go with the lowercase. i aim to please
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 02:06 am
OK, good, whew.

I am up way late at will be back tomorrow to read closer.
Not sure I disagree, at first glance.

Manana.
0 Replies