Realistic preparations for US Isis attack

giujohn

Tue 26 Aug, 2014 03:06 pm
@parados,
Quote:
A pound of black powder in a trash can isn't going to do much damage. It might scare a few people and the news might blow it up more than the powder does but things like that happen almost every day in the US and no one gets upset or drops to their knees.

You're an idiot.
I clearly said 20 simultaneously set off before xmas. Most retail business make 50-60% of their annual business during xmas. When people learn that public retail venues are not safe because ISIS claimed responsibility for the bombings and threatened more, no one will be doing any shopping. It would have a crippling ripple effect on the economy.
giujohn

Tue 26 Aug, 2014 03:11 pm
@parados,
Quote:
So you are seriously going to argue that entrance to the US is the same today as it was in 1999?

You're and idiot.
If the border was more secured you would have seen a drastic drop in the flow of drugs into this counrty. Have ya seen that? Or has there been an INCREASE?
I have intimate knowledge of U.S. border security. But then you dont have to be a rocket surgeon to figure it out. Moron.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 26 Aug, 2014 03:13 pm
@giujohn,
So ISIS is already in our country, and only waiting for the christmas season to do their damage? Really?

1. where are these ISIS members hiding now?
2. where did they get their black powder?
3. how and where did the ISIS members get into the US?

Do you look under your bed every night before you go to sleep? Are you sure ISIS isn't in your neighborhood waiting to blow you up?

roger

Tue 26 Aug, 2014 03:19 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

Yes, and how many are caught and turned back?
How many die in the attempt to cross?
How many die in Mexico before they even get to the border?

Fine. If we are talking about serious, trained terrorists, we only have to fail once. They only have to be successful once.
cicerone imposter

Tue 26 Aug, 2014 03:56 pm
@roger,
What's the probability of that 'once?'

What's the probability you'll get killed in another way? Car accident, walking across the street, health issue, murder by an American.

How scared are you about that ISIS terrorist killing you?
0 Replies

giujohn

Tue 26 Aug, 2014 04:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Yes Isis is already in this counrty...I have no idea what there orders are or their agenda.

If I knew where they were I certainly wouldnt put it out on this forum now would I? (and no, I dont know where they are)

Yes, it is easy to get goex or pyrodex or make it. Go to the internet.

Quote:
Do you look under your bed every night before you go to sleep? Are you sure ISIS isn't in your neighborhood waiting to blow you up?

Famous last words of a dumb ass
cicerone imposter

Tue 26 Aug, 2014 04:08 pm
@giujohn,
You wrote,
Quote:
Yes Isis is already in this counrty...I have no idea what there orders are or their agenda.

How do you know this?
giujohn

Tue 26 Aug, 2014 04:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
How do you know this?

Because I'm not a dumb ass.
cicerone imposter

Tue 26 Aug, 2014 04:12 pm
@giujohn,
You are a dumb ass! If you claim anything, you must be able to prove it with evidence. Didn't your grade school teacher teach you anything? LOL
giujohn

Tue 26 Aug, 2014 04:19 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Do you actually want me to post it in this forum? Get real.

And please stop waving the American Flag in every ones face...because all it does is make me thing of the old saying, "me thinks she doth protest to much".
parados

Tue 26 Aug, 2014 04:30 pm
@giujohn,
As I said, it might scare a few people. People like you it seems. Most of us would assess the threat as not a lot of danger because the 20 would be quickly caught and the damage would be minimal.
0 Replies

parados

Tue 26 Aug, 2014 04:31 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Do you actually want me to post it in this forum? Get real.

And please stop waving the American Flag in every ones face...because all it does is make me thing of the old saying, "me thinks she doth protest to much".

Which only goes to show you have no clue what the saying actually means. Nor do you have actual evidence of ISIS being in the US.
giujohn

Tue 26 Aug, 2014 04:36 pm
@parados,
Okie Dokie
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 26 Aug, 2014 04:39 pm
@parados,
Better to put this ignoramus, guijohn, on IGNORE. He might go away if no one responds to this idiot! He's a waste of time any ways.
giujohn

Tue 26 Aug, 2014 05:20 pm
@cicerone imposter,
LOL, you say you've already done that but you keep responding to me! I wish you both would ignore me!
0 Replies

RABEL222

Tue 26 Aug, 2014 05:30 pm
@giujohn,
If you dont post proof of what you claim you certainly will prove your self to be a dumb ass.
giujohn

Tue 26 Aug, 2014 05:36 pm
@RABEL222,
Okie dokie...just remember you heard it here first.
RABEL222

Tue 26 Aug, 2014 10:24 pm
@giujohn,
Heard what where?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Wed 27 Aug, 2014 05:05 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Security at airports, piers, and borders were strengthened after 9/11. What world do you live in? Do you ever travel by these modes of transportation? Probably not, because they now have security lines with TSA agents who even look at little old me with my passport over a half inch thick with stamps from all around the world. At many airports, I have to take off my shoes, belts, and wristwatch - with nothing in my pockets. They even xray every passenger and carryon luggage that goes through security.

You are totally ignorant of the realities of today's border security at all countries. No passport, no VISA, no passenger.

Give it a try; try to get on a plane without a passport to the Middle East.

Your argument rests on the ludicrous idea that ISIS cannot in any way find a person who can pass a background check, nor contact a sympathizer already in the US.

ISIS may be friendly with other groups with similar aims who can get a person in or knows a person already inside. They may save new recruits who aren't yet on the law enforcement radar for this type of use. You are asserting that no matter how many sympathetic groups they know, no matter how much money they're willing to spend, no matter how many international sympathizers they know, they cannot contrive to find a single person who can get in or already is in the US. Frankly, it's unbelievable. International authorities cannot identify every person in the world who has sympathies with radical Islam. Are you aware that law enforcement actually does, from time to time, foil bombing attempts in the US by radical Muslims?
parados

Wed 27 Aug, 2014 07:22 am
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
Are you aware that law enforcement actually does, from time to time, foil bombing attempts in the US by radical Muslims?

It seems you are unaware of that fact.