The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

giujohn

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 03:42 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
I hope you never have to rely on the police to save your life. The amount of hate you demonstrate for the police is interesting and disturbing all at the same time.

My experience is that even people (and I use that term loosely) likeBOOB who obviously was arrested and feels some how persecuted by the system, (or was turned down by the PD for a job cause he was too short) will be the first to call the police when something goes bumb in the night and will actually complain if the police dont catch the bad guys that ripped off there house, car, lawn funiture, etc.

Maybe if they had to call Al Sharprton instead they might be more appreciative. Sad part is cops get paid to protect the asshloes too.
giujohn

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 03:46 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
I'm not concerned by good cops

Oh, even a blind man can see that, since we never see you post anything about good cops. Your response to the issuse is patently juvenile.
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 03:48 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Maybe if they had to call Al Sharprton instead they might be more appreciative. Sad part is cops get paid to protect the asshloes too.

One of the jobs recommended for people with ADD is police officer.

I can understand now why so many complaints about police is the whole nation... we are protected by dudes with mental issues...
giujohn

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 03:53 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Zimmerman...who was the initial aggressor as a stalker.

Stalker??? A little hyperbole I would say...no, I take that back...a lot of hyperbole.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 03:57 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Stalker???

That dirty White Latino racist bastard.http://www.doomjunkie.com/images/smilies/betteryet.gif
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 03:58 pm
@carloslebaron,
ADD is now a mental issue? That's news to me.
giujohn

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 04:00 pm
@Baldimo,
I'm surprised he could spell ADD...lol.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 04:11 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:
Zimmerman...who was the initial aggressor as a stalker.

Stalker??? A little hyperbole I would say...no, I take that back...a lot of hyperbole.

Yeah...Zimmerman was a stalker. He certainly was not a trained police officer. And he was a danger to the citizens (and police) of the area.

No hyperbole at all, John. He was a danger to actual law enforcement...and you know it, whether you are willing to acknowledge it or not.
giujohn

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 06:29 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Yeah...Zimmerman was a stalker. He certainly was not a trained police officer. And he was a danger to the citizens (and police) of the area.

Well the only thing I'm sure of is he was a danger to wanna be thugs like Martin...I saw no evidence that he was ever a danger to police. And I never heard any of the police even hint at it. The court and the jury certainly didnt find him to be any danger to other citizens so I'm at a loss to see where you are getting it from.
As to "stalking", if I am in my neighborhood and see someone who could be a problem and I keep him in sight til the police arrvive that cant even in the wildest stretch of the the word qualify as stalking. And if it does, we need more citizens who do it no matter what you want to call it.
carloslebaron

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 06:35 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
ADD is now a mental issue? That's news to me.

When it comes to be protected by someone, and we understand that a police officer who is unable to pay attention to a task because lose focus because they may be predominantly hyperactive-impulsive and, thus, have trouble controlling impulse and activity.... that... that is an issue.
carloslebaron

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 06:40 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
I'm surprised he could spell ADD...lol.

When I pull a quote of yours in a discussion, your phrases are always with the corrective red line under because your misspelling.

What linguistic atrocities for sure can be found in your police reports... you must have been hired when the requirement for recruiting police officers was elementary school.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 06:45 pm
@carloslebaron,
Quote:
When it comes to be protected by someone, and we understand that a police officer who is unable to pay attention to a task because lose focus because they may be predominantly hyperactive-impulsive and, thus, have trouble controlling impulse and activity.... that... that is an issue.

Other than pulling this out of your ass...SHOW EVERYONE HERE PROOF OF YOUR RIDICULOUS CLAIM.
Now, knowing full well that you couldn't possibly have any proof, let me be the first to say that you are full of **** and anything that you say from now on is suspect and needs to be proved.

Find me one Police Agency that will hire someone with ADD

It's one thing to make a mistake while trying to argue a point but you take it to a whole new level...that of an idiot. So dont insult our intelligence with your bullshit.
You owe this group an apology.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 08:21 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:

Well the only thing I'm sure of is he was a danger to wanna be thugs like Martin...I saw no evidence that he was ever a danger to police. And I never heard any of the police even hint at it. The court and the jury certainly didnt find him to be any danger to other citizens so I'm at a loss to see where you are getting it from.
As to "stalking", if I am in my neighborhood and see someone who could be a problem and I keep him in sight til the police arrvive that cant even in the wildest stretch of the the word qualify as stalking. And if it does, we need more citizens who do it no matter what you want to call it.

Thought you were a cop?
giujohn

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 08:42 pm
@Frank Apisa,
What does that have to do with it Frank?

If it werent for citizens who called the police with info on crime we would be MUCH less affective than we are. I have conducted numerous neighborhood watch meetings. And while I couldnt officially sanction the carrying of firearmes I personally have no problem with legally armed citizens. I would be hypocritical indeed if I thought only I had the right to protect my life when confronted by criminals hell bent on my demise.

If we had more legally armed citizens who took an active interest in their community and the scum knew it, we'd have alot more violent crime.

Remember the lesson of Morton Grove Ill. vs. Kennesaw Ga.

https://guncontroltruth.wordpress.com/2013/01/10/case-study-morton-grove-illinois-v-kennesaw-georgia/
BillRM

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 10:48 pm
@giujohn,
Frank does not like the idea that a citizen such as Zimmerman would dare to interfere with a criminal looking to find a crime of opportunity in his neighborhood.

To do so is stalling in Frank opinion.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2014 06:51 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

What does that have to do with it Frank?

You wrote:

As to "stalking", if I am in my neighborhood and see someone who could be a problem and I keep him in sight til the police arrvive that cant even in the wildest stretch of the the word qualify as stalking.

Maybe you just worded that oddly, but it caused me to ask the question.

And if you are a cop and do not mind all sorts of people roaming around with guns...and don't mind the vigilante mindset of some...

...fine. There are all sorts of cops.

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2014 07:49 am
@giujohn,
Quote:

My experience is that even people (and I use that term loosely) likeBOOB who obviously was arrested and feels some how persecuted by the system, (or was turned down by the PD for a job cause he was too short) will be the first to call the police when something goes bumb in the night and will actually complain if the police dont catch the bad guys that ripped off there house, car, lawn funiture, etc.

A fine example of your lazy assed cop-think, goojohn:

Either I hate cops or I'm calling them all the night when things go bump. Pick one and stick with it, cop-taint.

Crime has been going down for the last thirty years. And I've never feared crime, anyways. I leave that irrational fear thing to you two girls.

Things don't go bump in the night. And I don't call cops. Anyone breaking into my house will witness my ability to put eight rounds from my 1911 into a foot diameter circle in a "combat" situation. My wife is probably shooting into a tighter circle than that with her Beretta.

If you're planning to stand on my porch, you'd better ring the bell first and announce yourself.

I don't hate all cops, just the 75% or so that are sociopathic bullies and/or marking twenty and out. You know, JUST LIKE YOU.

This how a real police force handles a criminal. This police force is one I have respect for more than half of its officers. Of course Marble Falls requires their officers to live in town so they don't have a occupying force mentality. Then again the county sheriff gets a kick-back for every body in a jail bunk from the private firm that runs the jail taxpayers built. I have never lived anywhere that managed to jail so many of it county citizens. And be so ******* proud of it. His predecessor got turned out for using inmates to build his house and landscaping and work at his business.

How corrupt of a cop were you? Just intimidate lunch, donuts and coffee, steal apples from honest people or did you shake down your arrestees for cash and sex?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2014 08:01 am
Ferguson prosecutor says witnesses in Darren Wilson case lied under oath

St Louis county prosecutor Robert McCulloch says he believes some witnesses were not telling the truth when presenting evidence in the grand jury case of officer Darren Wilson

Darren Wilson not indicted: read the full grand jury report

St. Louis County Prosecutor Bob McCulloch.
St. Louis County Prosecutor Bob McCulloch. Photograph: Reuters

Nicky Woolfin New York

Friday 19 December 2014 15.43 EST

http://i.guim.co.uk/static/w-620/h--/q-95/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2014/11/27/1417118156420/b04885a1-f999-4b3f-a88b-999cdbc5f813-620x372.jpeg

Some witnesses who appeared before the grand jury investigating the death of 18-year-old Michael Brown were “clearly not telling the truth,” according to the St Louis county prosecutor, Robert McCulloch.

In his first public interview since announcing the grand jury’s decision not to indict officer Darren Wilson, McCulloch told local radio station KTRS that he had decided to put witnesses forward to testify regardless of their credibility.

“Early on, I decided that anyone who claimed to have witnessed anything would be presented to the grand jury,” he said.

“I knew somebody would be critical of whatever I did,” he said. “I thought it was important to present anybody and everybody, and some that were, yes, clearly not telling the truth, no question about it.”

The admission came just days after The Smoking Gun, an investigative site which publishes government, police and other documents, claimed to have identified a key grand jury witness and raised serious questions about the credibility of her testimony.

“Witness 40”, The Smoking Gun said, was Sandra McElroy, a 45-year-old St Louis resident who has a criminal record and a history of using racial epithets in online posts.

The site said it found her by using certain details in the unredacted portion of the grand jury transcript – Witness 40’s age, her home town, the fact that she was adopted, her two arrests for cheque fraud in 2007 – and checked them against public records and social media accounts.

In an update to its story, The Smoking Gun said on Tuesday that McElroy had confirmed her identity as “Witness 40” and was speaking to a lawyer.

The Smoking Gun also reported that McElroy came forward as a witness in another high-profile criminal case in 2007 – with a story that authorities later dismissed as “a complete fabrication.”

In her grand jury testimony, “Witness 40” described in detail how Michael Brown bent down “in a football position” and charged at officer Darren Wilson – an account often quoted in discussion of the case by rightwing commentators such as Fox News’s Sean Hannity.

It was noted in her testimony to the grand jury that “Witness 40” was not taking medication for bipolar disorder, and that she had memory problems after being injured in a 2001 car crash. The witness waited until after Wilson’s account of events was in the public domain, four weeks after the shooting, before coming to police with a story which directly corroborated his version of events.

The Smoking Gun also highlighted how “Witness 40” gave the grand jury several different explanations for her presence in Ferguson on the day Brown was killed – and that she admitted that her first version of the story was untrue.

McCulloch, in his interview, appeared to corroborate The Smoking Gun’s investigation of McElroy. “Some of the media is doing exactly what I said they would do,” he said. “They pull out one witness and just latch on to that.”

“This is a lady who clearly wasn’t present when this occurred, and she recounted this statement that was right out of the newspaper about Wilson’s actions, right down the line,” said McCulloch, “even though I’m sure she was nowhere near the place.”

“The thing that changed in her story several times was the reason she had to be in Canfield that day,” he continued.

The Smoking Gun alleged that McElroy’s testimony to the grand jury was also fabricated. “I believe there is a clear preponderance of evidence,” William Bastone, the editor of The Smoking Gun, told the Guardian. “We’d never have posted a story accusing her of perjury – and identifying her – if we weren’t 100% certain.”

This, too, appeared to be corroborated by McCulloch. “There are people who came in and, yes, absolutely lied under oath. Some lied to the FBI – even though they aren’t under oath, that’s another potential federal offence.” He added that he had allowed them to testify anyway because he had felt “it was much more important to present the entire picture”.

He said his department was not planning to pursue perjury charges.

The Smoking Gun reported that McElroy often posted online about the case after Michael Brown’s shooting, but before “Witness 40” went to the police with her story. In one reply to a post on Facebook about the case, McElroy said, “The report and autopsy are in so YES they were false.”

McElroy also reportedly regularly posted racial slurs about Brown in particular, and black people in general.

The Smoking Gun also reported that McElroy had previously been accused of lying about her involvement with a high-profile kidnapping case in St Louis. In that case, McElroy gave statements to the police in which she said that she had seen kidnapper Michael Devlin with victim Shawn Hornbeck months after his disappearance, and that she had known Devlin for 20 years. Police later declared those statements to be “a complete fabrication”.

Emails sent to several addresses believed to be connected to McElroy this week were not returned. On Wednesday, McElroy told the St Louis Post-Dispatch that she stood by her original story, and that she regretted ever coming forward. McCulloch was not available for comment on Friday.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2014 09:07 am
Sheriff’s Deputy Arrested For Alleged Battery Of Patient At San Francisco General Hospital
Source: CBS SF

SAN FRANCISCO — A San Francisco Sheriff’s Department deputy has been charged with the alleged battery of a patient at San Francisco General Hospital, the San Francisco District Attorney’s Office announced Friday evening.

Deputy Michael Lewelling, 33, was arrested today on a warrant for four felonies, including perjury, filing a false police report, filing a false instrument and assault, as well as misdemeanor count of battery, prosecutors said.

The arrest was made in connection with a Nov. 3, 2014 incident involving a patient at the hospital who walks with a cane.

Sheriff’s department officials said earlier Friday that the arrest was made after an approximately six-week investigation by the department’s Criminal Investigations Unit, which was formed in May 2014.

FULL story at link.

Video: http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=10967590

Read more: http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/12/19/sheriff-deputy-arrested-alleged-battery-patient-san-francisco-general-hospital/
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2014 09:10 am
0 Replies