The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 06:52 am

Hey! coldfart, I decided to shuffle of to Buffalo!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 07:21 am

Dashcam Shows Cops Fatally Shoot Stabbing Suspect 15 Times
Police opened fired on 33-year-old Juventino Bermudez-Arenas right outside of a 7-Elevn Store across from the Linfield College campus in McMinnville, OR, after Bermudez previously stabbed 20-year-old Parker Moore for no apparent reason.

The stabbing occurred on November 15th inside of the 7-Eleven, and while police were busy talking to the clerk who witnessed the stabbing, Bermudez arrived back at the scene. He was wielding an old kitchen knife with a wooden handle at the time that he was shot. After initially falling from the bullet impacts, the police on duty continued to fire several more shots at Bermudez who was already laid out on the ground.

Both Mr. Moore and Bermudez lost their lives that night.

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 07:33 am
Woman Gunned Down Hours After Getting Protection Order Against Police Officer
By Dan Stamm and Alison Burdo

“If you find me dead, he did it.”

That’s what Valerie Morrow told NBC10 Investigative reporter Harry Hairston just hours before she died, allegedly at the hand of the Delaware County police officer she feared.

Pa. Killing Spree Suspect Found Dead With Self-Inflicted Cuts

Stephen Rozniakowski, an officer with the Colwyn Borough Police Department, wore a bulletproof vest when he kicked down the door of Morrow’s home on Glenfield Avenue in Glenolden, Pennsylvania around 9 p.m. Monday and began firing, according to investigators. The shooting came just three hours after police served Rozniakowski with an court order to stay away from Morrow, and days before he was due in court in a separate stalking case.

“He went there to execute the entire family, in my opinion. I have no doubt about that,” said Delaware County District Attorney Jack Whelan.
Woman Contacted NBC10 Before Her Murder
[PHI] Woman Contacted NBC10 Before Her Murder
Valerie Morrow was shot and killed by her ex-boyfriend and former police officer Stephen Rozniakowski, who also wounded Morrow's teenage daughter, investigators said. Morrow's husband, an officer from another town then shot Rozniakowski, wounding him. This comes after Morrow had reached out to NBC10's Investigators saying she believed Rozniakowski wanted to kill her. (Published Wednesday, Dec 17, 2014)

He shot and killed Morrow then shot Morrow’s teenage daughter in the arm before Morrow's husband Thomas Morrow, an off-duty Morton officer, returned fire.

After the shooting, Rozniakowski called in the shooting on his police-issued radio.

Officer Shoots Suspect in Head During Deadly Stop

“I am the actor,” the 32-year-old told dispatchers.

Earlier in the day, Morrow reached out to Hairston because he previously covered past stalking allegations against Rozniakowski.
Police Officer Shoots, Kills Ex-Girlfriend: Reports
[PHI] Police Officer Shoots, Kills Ex-Girlfriend: Reports
A former Colwyn Township police officer shot and killed one woman and injured two others, according to officials. Stephen Rozniakowski went to the home of a Morton police officer on Monday night and fatally shot his wife, authorities said. (Published Tuesday, Dec 16, 2014)

Morrow told Hairston she dated Rozniakowski for months before ending the relationship in August to reunite with her husband. In the weeks and months that followed, she said Rozniakowski called and texted her repeatedly with threatening messages. She agreed to come in for a Tuesday interview. but it never happened after she was killed in her own home.

At the time of the shooting, Philly police were working on an arrest warrant for Rozniakowski after he allegedly keyed Morrow’s car while parked at a Center City garage.

0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 08:49 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
That is racist.

No, it was a realist statement. It seems very dangerous now to be big or tall and black because just their appearance can be used to justify shooting them down in the streets in grand jury or trials (in the case of Trayvon Martin.)

Demons and Supervillains: The Language of Darren Wilson’s Grand Jury Testimony
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 09:36 am
@revelette2,
Truth is way too subtle for coldfart to understand. When ever he gets to his wit's end (short trip), he tries to derail the conversation with, "Racist!". Its a traditional racist ploy.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 09:37 am
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:
No, it was a realist statement. It seems very dangerous now to be big or tall and black because just their appearance can be used to justify shooting them down in the streets in grand jury or trials (in the case of Trayvon Martin.)

Trayvon was not shot because of his appearance. He was shot because he was in the process of beating the captain of the neighborhood watch to death.

I think it unlikely that you can point out any cases where someone was shot because of their appearance and the shooting was ruled as justified.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 09:41 am
Police beat 12 year old in custody in front of witnesses.
Then they arrest the witness's who complain about the cops beating the 12 year old boy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2879982/Incendiary-footage-emerges-NYPD-officer-repeatedly-punching-12-year-old-black-boy-street-arrest-onlookers-cry-foul.html

Footage has emerged of a plain-clothed NYPD officer apparently punching a boy repeatedly as he was being handcuffed by four other police on Monday.

The young African-American, who witnesses claim to be 12 years old, was arrested in Manhattan's Lower East Side at around 4pm with two others on suspicion of assaulting somebody with a cane.

He was leaning on a cop car surrounded by police when a man ran at full-speed towards them and dealt four blows into the boy's side.

The incident is now being investigated the the police department's internal affairs bureau.

Again, the youth was being handcuffed by four adult police officers when the plainclothes officer had to jump in and throw a beating on the black kid.

Here's the video. Warning it is loud, and not so much safe for work. Not reaL bad, but I wouldn't watch it there.

Now what kind of a mouth breathing idiot would do something like that with all the bad press the cops have been getting regarding excessive force? What I think we'll see in the near future is the crowds chasing the cops when the do something like that.

[youtube][/youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIad1JAnEkI
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 11:23 am
@oralloy,
In both the cases of Wilson and Zimmerman, both of them got off because they had a so called "reasonable fear" of loss of life. Zimmerman's attorney's made much of how much taller Trayvon Martin was, even going so far as to show an illustration. Zimmerman was made out to be a weakling despite taking defense courses. They even had the owner of the place testifying of how terrible Zimmerman was at defending himself. Wilson made much of Brown's "demonic" big appearance and how he appeared to "bulk up" and holding on to his arm was holding on to hulk Hogan. So in both cases, both of them got off from killing unarmed black men because they had a " reasonable fear" of being killed by big black men in spite of the fact neither Wilson or Zimmerman had significant injuries.
Baldimo

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 12:02 pm
@revelette2,
If Martin and Brown had been doing nothing, then neither Zimmerman or Wilson would have had any marks. That fact that they had marks on them at all destroys the theory of the Gentle Giant and the innocent kid. They both attacked someone and lost their lives for their lack of self control.

You only blame the reaction, instead of blaming the initial action. The fault lies with those who attack first.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 12:09 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

If Martin and Brown had been doing nothing, then neither Zimmerman or Wilson would have had any marks. That fact that they had marks on them at all destroys the theory of the Gentle Giant and the innocent kid. They both attacked someone and lost their lives for their lack of self control.

You only blame the reaction, instead of blaming the initial action. The fault lies with those who attack first.

Zimmerman definitely attacked first.

Wilson probably attacked first.

So what is your point?
Baldimo

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 12:23 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Zimmerman attacked first? Where is the proof in that? The only marks on Martin was the single gun shot wound. Nothing else and no other marks. Zimmerman on the other hand was bleeding from his face and the back of his head. The evidence isn't in your favor Frank.

Wilson attacked first? Do you mean that in the same way you express that no robbery took place at the store? Even though video shows he stole the blunts. His partner in crime has even admitted that Mike stole the blunts. 15 minutes after committing a crime he is stopped by the police?

Once again the evidence isn't on your side. Do you have a pair of glasses you wear to avoid the truth? Are they rose colored?

My point is that you are wrong on every point and don't have a leg to stand on. Sit down before you hurt yourself.
BillRM

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 12:24 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
both of them got off from killing unarmed black men because they had a " reasonable fear" of being killed by big black men in spite of the fact neither Wilson or Zimmerman had significant injuries.

LOL I would take it that officer Wilson needing to fight over the control of his gun while being hit by a 300 pound 6 ft 6 inch man and then being charge by this person had reasonable fear no matter if the attacker had been an Albino.

An the same apply to Zimmerman attacker when he was trying to pound Zimmerman brains out by using the sidewalk.

Oh you do not need to wait until you are half killed in order to defense yourself from someone who is trying to killed you.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 12:59 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Zimmerman attacked first? Where is the proof in that? The only marks on Martin was the single gun shot wound. Nothing else and no other marks. Zimmerman on the other hand was bleeding from his face and the back of his head. The evidence isn't in your favor Frank.

Naturally, you are confining the word "attack" to mean physical confrontation. But the physical confrontation in this instance was initiated by Zimmerman...who was the initial aggressor as a stalker.

As far as I am concerned, he was the original attacker.

Quote:
Wilson attacked first?

It is possible...and even probable. Witnesses have said that he laid hands on Brown first.

Quote:
Do you mean that in the same way you express that no robbery took place at the store?

Stop inventing stuff, Baldimo. I NEVER said no robbery too place at the store. Can't you ever indulge in conversation or debate without this kind of crap?

Quote:
Even though video shows he stole the blunts.

The video does not show that. I defy anyone to identify any blunts in that video...or to explain, based only on the video, what actually occurred. The video does not do anywhere near what you suppose it does.

Quote:
His partner in crime has even admitted that Mike stole the blunts. 15 minutes after committing a crime he is stopped by the police?

Once again the evidence isn't on your side. Do you have a pair of glasses you wear to avoid the truth? Are they rose colored?

Stop the nonsense.

In any case, we are not talking about any of that stuff...we are talking about who laid hands on whom first.

Quote:
My point is that you are wrong on every point and don't have a leg to stand on. Sit down before you hurt yourself.

Your "point" is dead wrong...although I doubt you have the spine to acknowledge that.
oralloy

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 02:25 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
But the physical confrontation in this instance was initiated by Zimmerman...who was the initial aggressor as a stalker.

Except in the case of a preemptive strike against an imminent attack, the initiation of physical violence comes from the party who first begins physical violence.

Since there is evidence that Mr. Zimmerman stopped his pursuit when the dispatcher advised him that it was a bad idea, and evidence that Trayvon doubled back and confronted Mr. Zimmerman some three minutes after the pursuit ended, it is hard to see how the preemptive strike exemption could apply.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 02:25 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:
In both the cases of Wilson and Zimmerman, both of them got off because they had a so called "reasonable fear" of loss of life. Zimmerman's attorney's made much of how much taller Trayvon Martin was, even going so far as to show an illustration. Zimmerman was made out to be a weakling despite taking defense courses. They even had the owner of the place testifying of how terrible Zimmerman was at defending himself. Wilson made much of Brown's "demonic" big appearance and how he appeared to "bulk up" and holding on to his arm was holding on to hulk Hogan. So in both cases, both of them got off from killing unarmed black men because they had a " reasonable fear" of being killed by big black men in spite of the fact neither Wilson or Zimmerman had significant injuries.

That reasonable fear of being killed was not because of their appearance. It was because they were in the process of violently assaulting someone.

Trust me, if you don't go around beating people to death, people won't have a reasonable fear that you are trying to kill them.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 03:02 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Naturally, you are confining the word "attack" to mean physical confrontation. But the physical confrontation in this instance was initiated by Zimmerman...who was the initial aggressor as a stalker.

As far as I am concerned, he was the original attacker.

I'm not confining any definition, I'm using the real definition. You must be looking in the Clinton dictionary where words have different meanings. As far as your concerned? You are not concerned with evidence or rulings, so what is the point of your concern. Your concern is an opinion, and an opinion not based or backed by fact.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/attack?s=t
verb (used with object)
to set upon in a forceful, violent, hostile, or aggressive way, with or without a weapon; begin fighting with:
He attacked him with his bare hands.
to begin hostilities against; start an offensive against:
to attack the enemy.
to blame or abuse violently or bitterly.
to direct unfavorable criticism against; criticize severely; argue with strongly:
He attacked his opponent's statement.
to try to destroy, especially with verbal abuse:
to attack the mayor's reputation.
to set about (a task) or go to work on (a thing) vigorously:
to attack housecleaning; to attack the hamburger hungrily.
(of disease, destructive agencies, etc.) to begin to affect.

Quote:
t is possible...and even probable. Witnesses have said that he laid hands on Brown first.

You mean the same witnesses who said he was shot in the back with his hands up? You mean the same people who said they saw the whole thing when they later admit that they were not near by when events took place?

Quote:
Quote:
Do you mean that in the same way you express that no robbery took place at the store?

Stop inventing stuff, Baldimo. I NEVER said no robbery too place at the store. Can't you ever indulge in conversation or debate without this kind of crap?

Quote:
Even though video shows he stole the blunts.

The video does not show that. I defy anyone to identify any blunts in that video...or to explain, based only on the video, what actually occurred. The video does not do anywhere near what you suppose it does.

I should say blunt papers. That is what they use those little cigars for, if you didn't know that. In the 90's it was called a Philly Blunt. I've had a few of them before. Black and Milds or Swisher Sweets are the most common.

You can't even be honest between these 2 statements. You say you never said the theft took place, but you have argued prior that it didn't take place. You tried to make up stories about what was taking place in the video. "Maybe he did some work for him, and he's taking the blunts as payment." You saying it showed everything but what it was showing. In denying what the video shows, you are denying the robbery took place. That is the evidence of what took place and you deny it for what it is. Like I said rose colored glasses.

Quote:
Quote:
His partner in crime has even admitted that Mike stole the blunts. 15 minutes after committing a crime he is stopped by the police?

Stop the nonsense.

In any case, we are not talking about any of that stuff...we are talking about who laid hands on whom first.

Not nonsense, facts. This gives the state of mind of Brown. He just stole something from the store, manhandled the store clerk who tried to stop him and 15 minutes later he encounters a cop. With the events of the previous 15 minutes fresh in his mind, you don't think that had an effect on how he behaved with Wilson? His fear of going to jail for the crime he had just committed?

Going by your above comment, keep in mind that the only person to lay hands on the other between Zimmerman and Martin, was Martin. Following someone is not laying hands on them now is it?

Quote:
Quote:

Your "point" is dead wrong...although I doubt you have the spine to acknowledge that.

There is nothing to acknowledge and my spine is in it's proper place. You lack facts and are arguing only your own opinion and emotion. By the way, how do you think that DOJ investigation is going against Zimmerman? How long has it been now, 2 years? Do you think we will have any news before Holder leaves or do you think he will have his replacement give the news that there is no evidence that points to a civil rights violation and all investigations into the self-defense shooting by Zimmerman will be dropped. If Holder had a case, he would have presented it by now. His time in the limelight is at it's end and he is empty handed.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 03:22 pm
Some of you guys appear intelligent enough to be ashamed of what you are saying on this issue...

...but as we all know, intelligence is not everything.

I hope life never kicks any of you in the ass like it did both of those two young men. And I hope you all get over whatever it is that makes you so blind to the background of what you see to be such black and white, open and shut situations.

Lot of hoping going on here, I know...

...but I also hope you finally come to see what so many are trying to say about these two events.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 03:28 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
There is no justification. There are sadists on our police forces who really "enjoy" there work. They brag about it and get off bragging about it. They have their sick **** groupies like goojohn and coldjoint who fantasize of beating up old men, women and children, people of color.

No...just you Boob!
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 03:29 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Makes me want to mook slap goojohn and coldfart.

LOL...not on your best day skippy!
coldjoint

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 03:39 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
LOL...not on your best day skippy!

And not on my worst day. http://www.alien-earth.org/images/smileys/gangup.gif
0 Replies