The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

FBM

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 05:40 am
@BillRM,
Well, when a mob makes us a substantial percentage of the population, a supposed democracy would do well to take notice.

Case in point: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_Civil_Rights_Movement_(1954%E2%80%9368)
BillRM

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 05:51 am
@FBM,
No as in hell no as we do not at least at the moment have a mob control justice system and hopefully for all the faults we do have with our justice system that will never occur.

Hell if we going to decide things by the number of bodies you can put into the streets the black community is going to come out way behind.
oralloy

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 05:53 am
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
Might not be a bad idea to start.

Never!

If rioters become destructive, machinegun them into the ground.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 05:55 am
@BillRM,
Do you think the gov't was wrong to respond to the Civil Rights protesters in the 50's and 60's, or the Peace Movement protesters that got us out of VN?

I think it's a mistake to see the current protests as being about a single incident (not saying you are). I'm pretty sure the fuss is more about perceived systematic and institutional targeting of the poor and disenfranchised by police departments and courts nationwide.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 06:20 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

OPEN LETTER TO ALL THE DUMB ASSES WHO BOUGHT THE "HANDS UP DONT SHOOT LIE.

It's called BROTHER COVER.
It is when a black person has an opportunity to give false testimony implicating ANY police officer in wrong doing when that officer, white or black is arresting any black person. It can be a total stranger or a friend of the criminal. The objective is to bold face lie in an effort to exonerate the black criminal AND put the police in a negative light by fabricating wrong doing.
It is a routine and accepted practice in the black community.

In the case of Michael Brown, his criminal mate, Johnson, automatically lied and set the stage for all the riots. His OBVIOUS lies were immediately taken up by those who understand the use of BROTHER COVER and believed by bleeding heart white liberal apologists who are too blind to see the truth.
The ridiculous justification is that there have been some police who have over stepped their authority, so lie about ALL black/police encounters to get even and perpetuate the victim scenario.

So to those who bought this perposterous lie (which has been dispelled by 7 black witnesses in grand jury) my question is: Do you feel like a dumb ass? If so...go with that feeling and remember it next time.

OPEN LETTER TO JOHN THE COP...WHO IS LOOKING MORE AND MORE LIKE A RACIST WITH EACH POSTING:

The first two persons to suggest Brown had his hands up...or at least in a position of surrender...WERE WHITE!
izzythepush

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 06:27 am
@Frank Apisa,
Jesse Jackson sums it up quite well.

Quote:
It has been fairly obvious since this summer that the predominate belief in Ferguson and St Louis was that Darren Wilson, the killer of Michael Brown, was not going to be indicted by his Missouri grand jury. In a rambling statement of the grand jury’s process and conclusion – which did little to inform, and lots to enrage – prosecutor Bob McCullough acted in the capacity of an attorney who abused the grand jury process as “a trial” without professional legal cross-examination.

It has been fairly obvious for quite some time now that political and legal authorities in the area had not been preparing for a trial at all. They had been preparing for civil unrest. And just as the legal authorities and police initially “mis”-reacted to the shooting, their “over”-reaction to the community’s initial protest of the killing of Michael Brown contributed to the original civil unrest in the face of mostly peaceful demonstrations.

Now the jury is in: police can continue to shoot unarmed black youth without being prosecuted, and Darren Wilson says he has a “clear conscience”. It is a national tragedy – a moral disgrace – but this is not the end.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/nov/26/justice-mike-brown-jesse-jackson-ferguson-protests

There's a programme shown over here called Cops, and the sort of overweight, poorly educated, bigoted people who can actually get employment as police officers is astounding. I wouldn't trust them to empty the bins.

Maybe if you paid your police officers a decent wage so they wouldn't have to moonlight, you might actually get police officers who are up to the job.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 07:13 am

I 've seen parts of Wilson's inteview, so far; he did a good job.

I 'd question those who oppose him
to ascertain what THAY 'd have done in his place.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 07:22 am

BOBSAL wrote:
The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

BOBSAL:
In WHAT lie were those cops caught ??

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 07:25 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

One thing he could have done was to just let the young man get away. Brown's companion apparently was not fleeing...and could easily have been apprehended...and determining Brown's identity for later apprehension could easily have been accomplished.

But I guess shooting the young man to death seems like a much better alternative to gun enthusiasts. They can enjoy the thrill of the kill vicariously.
CoastalRat

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 07:31 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
I know how I would feel if my kid were to be killed by a white cop - for stealing some cigarettes.
And this is the absolute dumbest thing I think you have ever written. He was not killed for stealing cigarettes. He was killed because instead of getting out of the street as the officer told him to do, he decided the officer was full of **** and that he could walk in the middle of the street if he wanted. Then, he attacked the officer in the vehicle. Gun was fired, he separated from the officer and then charged toward the officer. THAT is why the idiot man was shot and killed. AT ANY POINT in the confrontation, had Mr. Brown simply obeyed the officer, Mr. Brown would be alive today. He did not and so he is not. I have no sympathy for him. He got exactly what he deserved. With any luck, the next time some kid, white or black or anything in between, has to decide how to act in a similar situation, maybe they will remember that attacking an officer or charging on officer is likely to get them shot at and maybe they will take a different course of action.
FBM

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 07:32 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

I'm a lazy fart. If he was running away and I was still in my car, I'd follow him in my car as far as I could. If he turned around and rushed me, I could still shoot him from the driver's seat. I'm not one for breaking a sweat when it can be reasonably avoided.

I used to have a 300lb friend. Former football player. His forearms were damn near as big as an average person's thighs. My other friend once said of him, "People like that is why God made guns."
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 07:33 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

One thing he could have done was to just let the young man get away. Brown's companion apparently was not fleeing...and could easily have been apprehended...and determining Brown's identity for later apprehension could easily have been accomplished.

But I guess shooting the young man to death seems like a much better alternative to gun enthusiasts.
They can enjoy the thrill of the kill vicariously.
The thrill is that the world is a safer place, a better place.
That 'd apply to whites too.

U claim that Wilson shud have ANTICIPATED the murderous charge,
and for that reason let him escape!?
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 07:36 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

But I guess shooting the young man to death seems like a much better alternative to gun enthusiasts.

Not to those with a sense of balance and decency, David.

Quote:

I did????

Would you mind linking to where I said it, so I can withdraw it.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 07:38 am
@FBM,
I think brown also attacked Wilson in his car.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 07:41 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

Quote:

I did????

Here it is:
"One thing he could have done was to just let the young man get away.
Brown's companion apparently was not fleeing...and could easily
have been apprehended...and determining Brown's identity for
later apprehension could easily have been accomplished."

The balanced people are safer now.
FBM

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 07:43 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

I think brown also attacked Wilson in his car.

Yeah, I know. I'm just saying that I'm too lazy to un-ass my car seat while there are still driving options available.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 07:59 am
@giujohn,
Quote:
Aside from the fact it is documented that he had a swollen face

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/original.jpg

Quote:
You are a provocateur...no better then those who rioted and looted.

Perhaps
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 08:00 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

Quote:

I did????

Here it is:
"One thing he could have done was to just let the young man get away.
Brown's companion apparently was not fleeing...and could easily
have been apprehended...and determining Brown's identity for
later apprehension could easily have been accomplished."

The balanced people are safer now.

You claimed that I claimed that "Wilson shud have ANTICIPATED the murderous charge,
and for that reason let him escape!?"

I DID NO SUCH THING...and the citation you offered does not show me doing it.

So I ask again: Please cite where I claimed that Wilson should have anticipated "the murderous charge" and for that reason let him escape...so I can retract it.

Sounds like an absurd thing to say...and sounds more like something you made up than anything I would say.

But you may be right...and just cited the wrong passage.

So cite the correct one, David...or just say that you made it up.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 08:04 am
@izzythepush,
Exactly, they have even released the evidence and transcripts from the grand jury, usually it is locked up. The whole thing was a kangaroo court.

But in an unusual step after a grand jury deliberation, transcripts of testimony that jurors heard considering Michael Brown's death have been released to the public.
Linkat

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 09:19 am
@CoastalRat,
You make some excellent points.

This comment makes no sense...

Quote:
One thing he could have done was to just let the young man get away.

The young man was going at the officer as coastal rat stated- was the officer supposed to allow him to be beaten? The young man was not trying to get away.

Although I feel sympathy for the parents of this young man - I agree with Coastalrat - I feel little sympathy for the young man. If we allow individuals to attack police officer all criminals will. This is not a matter of black vs white - it is a matter of a young man attacking a police officer and the appropriate response.

Funny before I heard the final outcome with the evidence presented, I was actually in support of charging the officer. As I believe an officer should have the proper training where they should not be shooting unless absolutely necessary.

Unfortunately after hearing the evidence - the result makes sense.