@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Where you there? What a surprise!

evasion.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 11:37 pm
@BillRM,
What mob? One teenager? No wonder Blacks get the short end of the stick every time.
BillRM

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 11:42 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
What mob? One teenager? No wonder Blacks get the short end of the stick every time.

We are talking here about the mob who is now cheerfully burning and looting when they did not get their way of getting a cop charge for daring to protected himself from your 300 pounds 6 and a half foot kid.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 11:47 pm
@BillRM,
That's because they feel powerless, and have nothing to lose. I'm sure if you were in their shoes, you'd be a saint. yea, kill our children; I'll just sit and watch.
BillRM

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 11:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
That's because they feel powerless, and have nothing to lose

Powerless?????

If you mean black citizens who in that town are the majority and could vote in any city government they care to and by that path get any kind of police department they desire.

But I am sure that "they/hoodlums" will gain a lot of power by burning out local small businesses or others cars and such.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 12:13 am
@BillRM,
Your skirting the issue; it's about white cops killing Black kids.

That's what can be deemed as total powerlessness. White cops don't get charged with any crime for killing Black kids.

Are you a parent? I am; I know how I would feel if my kid were to be killed by a white cop - for stealing some cigarettes.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 12:19 am
@cicerone imposter,
Some people, even whites, understand how Blacks are treated in this country.

Quote:
People protesting the Ferguson, Missouri, grand jury decision took to the streets in cities across the U.S. for a second day Tuesday, showing that the racially charged case has inflamed tensions thousands of miles from the predominantly black St. Louis suburb.

Thousands Protest Ferguson Decision in New York MarketWatch
Arrests after Ferguson protesters block traffic Associated Press
Peaceful demonstrators marched in Seattle and Albuquerque and disrupted traffic in St. Louis and Cleveland. Rallies also formed in Michigan, Maine, Georgia, Wisconsin and other states.

For many, the shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown by Officer Darren Wilson recalled other troubling encounters with law enforcement. The refrain "hands up, don't shoot" became a rallying cry over police killings nationwide.

There are some things in this country some of you whites will never understand.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 12:23 am
@cicerone imposter,
blueveinedthrobber said it best (from another thread).
Quote:

2 REPLYREPORT Tue 25 Nov, 2014 11:40 am
I'm not a guy who hates police. I never have been. Even in the 60's as a ground breaking hippie in Lynchburg Va. I never called the police pigs or any of that. I do believe that certain police are pigs, just as certain people from all walks of life are. that's an unfortunate fact. This dick though, "He was younger and stronger and he'd hit me in the face twice" Man up asshole, you're 6'1" 210 lbs. and a couple of punches to the face from a guy SLIGHTLY bigger than you (3 inches 50 lbs.) and you pull out your gun and shoot him 12 TIMES???? You ******* pussy. Did you not consider that when you became a police officer you might get into an altercation with someone occasionally and did you not consider they might be bigger than you once in awhile? I'm 5'7" and didn't break a hundred lbs. until I was 25 and believe me if I had shot everyone who was bigger than me and given me an ass whipping in my life the cemetaries would be overflowing with bodies, and I'm not in any sort of position that requires me to keep a cool head and not be an overreacting dipshit. Sorry Wilson, you need to quit the force and maybe sell ladies unmentionables at Macy's or something more suited to you. Having said all that, I realize this Brown kid was no angel. Taser him, great. Shoot him once in the leg, great. Put him jail , great. Shoot him 12 times.? get real.
BillRM

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 12:25 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Your skirting the issue; it's about white cops killing Black kids.

Well this black KID was once more 300 pounds and decided very unwisely to assault a police officer doing his job of investigating the KID stealing from a small business and manhandling the owner as if the owner was a small child.

As a grand jury found there is no earthly reason to charge this cop with any crime as the only criminal in the case was the KID.

Oh before you try that the KID was only stealing a few cigars he was killed in the act of launching a potentially deadly attack on the police officer.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 12:48 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
I also think that they should've indicted the cop regardless of whether they thought they had a strong case

Hauling a person into court without any evidence is abuse of the citizen at the hands of the state. The mob demanding this does not make it any less abusive.

I don't think they said there was "no" evidence. I think they said that the evidence they did have wasn't compelling. Given that some eyewitnesses gave testimony that the killing was unnecessary, I think they would have done the public a better service by bringing them all into court and seeing how well that testimony stood up to the physical evidence and other eyewitness reports.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 12:52 am
Once again I must point out this "teenager" was a 6'4'' 283 pound man. I am 5'9'' 230 pounds and if I had a gun and this dude was pounding my head I would use it in a country second. None of you seem to understand a man this size can kill with one punch.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 01:57 am
@RABEL222,

RABEL222 wrote:

Once again I must point out this "teenager" was a 6'4'' 283 pound man. I am 5'9'' 230 pounds and if I had a gun and this dude was pounding my head I would use it in a country second. None of you seem to understand a man this size can kill with one punch.

I am thinking it is easier if the victim is tied to the front seat of a car and is imprisoned in a car.

Just saying.

Take a look at those arms...like Hulk Hogan I tell ya.

http://media.kmov.com/images/470*264/Michael+Brown+8114.jpg
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 02:15 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
They should have done it in the interest of public safety.

So the justice system should roll over to the mob?????

By the way it might get damn hard to recruit cops of any color if it is known that they can be charge with crimes for doing their jobs if a mob demand loudly enough for them to be so charge.

I think rolling over to the mob would be convicting him regardless of the evidence. Recognizing the nationwide public concern and taking steps to answer them openly in a public and adjudicated venue would just be recognizing the reality of the situation.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 02:17 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
We hear that brown was 6' 6"
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 02:19 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

blueveinedthrobber said it best (from another thread).
Quote:

2 REPLYREPORT Tue 25 Nov, 2014 11:40 am
I'm not a guy who hates police. I never have been. Even in the 60's as a ground breaking hippie in Lynchburg Va. I never called the police pigs or any of that. I do believe that certain police are pigs, just as certain people from all walks of life are. that's an unfortunate fact. This dick though, "He was younger and stronger and he'd hit me in the face twice" Man up asshole, you're 6'1" 210 lbs. and a couple of punches to the face from a guy SLIGHTLY bigger than you (3 inches 50 lbs.) and you pull out your gun and shoot him 12 TIMES???? He was not shot 12 times, he was shot at 12times with about half being misses. I know it would kill you, but could you pretend to tell the truth? Just for a little while? I see that we are going to completely ignore that the dead person had the living person pinned it a car. Ya, that probably did not matter at all. Drunk You ******* pussy. Such manors! Did you not consider that when you became a police officer you might get into an altercation with someone occasionally and did you not consider they might be bigger than you once in awhile? I'm 5'7" and didn't break a hundred lbs. until I was 25 and believe me if I had shot everyone who was bigger than me and given me an ass whipping in my life the cemetaries would be overflowing with bodies, and I'm not in any sort of position that requires me to keep a cool head and not be an overreacting dipshit. Here is the thing though, lets say you are right and lets say that all of those of us (including me) who say that the justice system is completely fucked up and that the cops are overly brutal and militaristic and kill way too many people ..........lets say......a lot of ******* cops are way brutal, we are going to turn on a dime and say that this is not OK and Destroy Officer Wilson? Have you heard of the word Capricious? OK, doubtful...but go look it up. And are you ******* kidding me?? He was trained to be that way. a lot of his office team is that way, but this is his fault? This is exactly like blaming Lynndie England for the abuse of the prisoners at Abu Ghraib that George Walker Bush POTUS 46 approved and probably ordered. Get real. And remember that we like to think we are just people (like Justice). Sorry Wilson, you need to quit the force and maybe sell ladies unmentionables at Macy's or something more suited to you. With the payout he is getting from the city I doubt that you will see him there soon. He has money and an brand new wife and probably a book to write and a movie deal to do after...the dude is occupied. Having said all that, I realize this Brown kid was no angel. OMG, some bit of reality does in fact penetrate that noggin. Taser him, great. Shoot him once in the leg, great. Put him jail , great. Shoot him 12 times.? get real. If this nigger or anyone else punches a cop, tries to disarm a cop, then I hope he is collected without harm and put in a prison for a long time. But if he ends up dead I am OK with that too. We cant save everyone, the stupid violent ones can go first.

0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 02:35 am
@FBM,
FBM wrote:

I agree with you, ci.

I also think that they should've indicted the cop
regardless of whether they thought they had a strong case.
They should have done it in the interest of public safety.
Anybody could see that riots were going to insue if they didn't indict.
Do u advocate that the grand jury
shud have written in the indictment:
"we don 't see any credible evidence that Wilson did anything un-lawful,
but we are indicting him ONLY in the interests of public safety
to avoid future black riots" in the interest of sincerity and to avoid hypocrisy??????
FBM

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 03:07 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Sure. Why not? Honesty is the best policy, eh. Wink
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 04:52 am
@FBM,
Quote:
that some eyewitnesses gave testimony that the killing was unnecessary

The only problem with that is those witnesses testimony did not match the physical evidences.

Sorry you do not charge someone with a crime to please the mob or Sharpton for that matter.
FBM

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 05:31 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
you do not charge someone with a crime to please the mob

Might not be a bad idea to start.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/11/25/us/national-ferguson-protests/index.html
BillRM

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 05:38 am
@FBM,
Quote:
Might not be a bad idea to start.

Not in my country as the US justice system is already not what it should be but to do away with all credibility to made a mob happy is not the way to go.

Nor would the task of being able to recruit quality men and women for our police departments be made any easier it they would know that they could be prosecuted for political reasons.