The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

giujohn

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 07:30 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

If you are the kind of cop who has to pump 6 bullets into a guy for jaywalking,...

JAYWALKING??? You believe this CRIMINAL was shot for jaywalking? Are you senile? I've read the GJ transcript...have you? (And when you made the assine statement about his actions needing to be more "measured" it was AFTER the GJ decission, I noted)
Lets face it, for all your palaver about being impartial and taking a wait and see attitude you have shown your true feelings against p0lice and for those poor "victimized" black criminals.
You are a bleeding heart liberal apologist. ANYONE who was in a fight for their life as this dedicated public servant was had every right to go home ALIVE at the end of his shift. Wilson didnt kill Brown...the ******* dumbass commited suicide. Your sypathy is misplaced. You havent a ******* clue.
giujohn

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 07:48 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
You might want to re-think that comment you are about to post about Ferguson

Bleeding heart liberal apologist bullshit
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 07:54 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Ferguson police PLANNED night riots, used incendiaries, lit fires and kept them going, all for show.
Hey dumbass. Are you sure it wasnt the aliens that live at area 51 who are to blame?

(You have got to be so far up Al Sharptons ass as to be chewing his food for him)
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 07:56 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Police Mole Helping Anonymous Identify KKK Link with Darren Wilson

The only mole is the one eating wahts left of your ******* brain asshole.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 07:59 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
whole civil rights movement and all the blood and sacrifice the people fought and died for was in vain.

You havent a clue waht the civil rights movement was all about...that much is evident.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 07:59 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Just before the run in with the cop he is on a security camera manhandling the owner of a business as it the man was a small child while stealing some smokes.

No reason not to believe the cop that he try the same behavior on him.

Your copy of the tape must have had subtitles.

You cannot tell what is happening in the ones I saw...you can just speculate.

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 08:00 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:

If you are the kind of cop who has to pump 6 bullets into a guy for jaywalking,...

JAYWALKING??? You believe this CRIMINAL was shot for jaywalking? Are you senile? I've read the GJ transcript...have you? (And when you made the assine statement about his actions needing to be more "measured" it was AFTER the GJ decission, I noted)
Lets face it, for all your palaver about being impartial and taking a wait and see attitude you have shown your true feelings against p0lice and for those poor "victimized" black criminals.
You are a bleeding heart liberal apologist. ANYONE who was in a fight for their life as this dedicated public servant was had every right to go home ALIVE at the end of his shift. Wilson didnt kill Brown...the ******* dumbass commited suicide. Your sypathy is misplaced. You havent a ******* clue.

I am not a liberal at all...let alone a bleeding heart liberal apologist.

Get control. Remember...you are a cop.

And I do have a clue. The clue tells me you probably are not that good a cop.
giujohn

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 08:07 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
Wilson did not look as though he was assaulted.
Aside from the fact it is documented that he had a swollen face, you still wouldnt be satisfied if Wilson had had a open wound in his cranium leaking grey matter. So you r agrument is moot. You are a provocateur...no better then those who rioted and looted.
giujohn

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 08:13 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I wonder who is paying for that cell phone?

Thats what is called an "obama phone"
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 08:26 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
And I do have a clue.

The only clue is to your obvious bias. Only someone with a severely skewed sense of reality would think this criminal was shot for jaywalkng. Lets put aside your ridiculous denial that he was not guilty of a felony, to wit, ROBBERY, but to not recognise his continuing felonious actions that endandgered this officers life is to admitt you are either full of crap or seriously demented. The horse is dead why are you beating it? 12 people smarter than you are say you're wrong.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 09:19 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:
And I do have a clue.

The only clue is to your obvious bias. Only someone with a severely skewed sense of reality would think this criminal was shot for jaywalkng. Lets put aside your ridiculous denial that he was not guilty of a felony, to wit, ROBBERY, but to not recognise his continuing felonious actions that endandgered this officers life is to admitt you are either full of crap or seriously demented. The horse is dead why are you beating it? 12 people smarter than you are say you're wrong.

I know LOTS of cops...my family has many of them, and I know many others not related.

Like I said...I have a clue. And the clue is that almost certainly you are not an especially good cop.
giujohn

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 09:35 pm
OPEN LETTER TO ALL THE DUMB ASSES WHO BOUGHT THE "HANDS UP DONT SHOOT LIE.

It's called BROTHER COVER.
It is when a black person has an opportunity to give false testimony implicating ANY police officer in wrong doing when that officer, white or black is arresting any black person. It can be a total stranger or a friend of the criminal. The objective is to bold face lie in an effort to exonerate the black criminal AND put the police in a negative light by fabricating wrong doing.
It is a routine and accepted practice in the black community.

In the case of Michael Brown, his criminal mate, Johnson, automatically lied and set the stage for all the riots. His OBVIOUS lies were immediately taken up by those who understand the use of BROTHER COVER and believed by bleeding heart white liberal apologists who are too blind to see the truth.
The ridiculous justification is that there have been some police who have over stepped their authority, so lie about ALL black/police encounters to get even and perpetuate the victim scenario.

So to those who bought this perposterous lie (which has been dispelled by 7 black witnesses in grand jury) my question is: Do you feel like a dumb ass? If so...go with that feeling and remember it next time.
giujohn

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 09:39 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Like I said...I have a clue. And the clue is that almost certainly you are not an especially good cop.

This isnt about me Frank it's about you're ridiculous assumption. As long as you believe that this was about jaywalking you credibilty blows Frank.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 10:43 pm
I'd like to add my .02c on this subject.
I don't think any kid needs to be killed for some cigarettes or for hitting a cop. Cops have done much worse to Blacks, and we've seen them on videos of real life situations of cops beating on Blacks - sometime for doing nothing wrong. Cops still do racial profiling in this country. They still stop blacks driving luxury cars. There's absolutely no excuse. NONE.

If I were Black, I'd have a grudge against cops.

No parent's child should learn their child was killed by a cop; how often do we hear about white cops killing white kids? How often do we hear about white cops killing Black kids.

This country's cops have a long ways to go. That's my personal opinion.

BillRM

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 10:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
I don't think any kid needs to be killed for some cigarettes or for hitting a cop

KID???????????????????

This child/kid was 300 pounds and 6 foot 5 or so and you might wish to be beaten, perhaps to death, by such a child but I would not wish to be no matter what his skin color happen to be.

Parents black or white parents should teach their "children" not to assault police officers.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 10:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I agree with you, ci.

I also think that they should've indicted the cop regardless of whether they thought they had a strong case. They should have done it in the interest of public safety. Anybody could see that riots were going to insue if they didn't indict. When the trial came about, everyone would have a chance to digest the evidence piecemeal. I think the riots could have been avoided like that.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 11:09 pm
@FBM,
Quote:
I also think that they should've indicted the cop regardless of whether they thought they had a strong case

Hauling a person into court without any evidence is abuse of the citizen at the hands of the state. The mob demanding this does not make it any less abusive.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 11:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
I don't think any kid needs to be killed for some cigarettes or for hitting a cop

where do you stand on attempting to disarm a cop?
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 11:30 pm
@hawkeye10,
Where you there? What a surprise!
BillRM

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 11:35 pm
@FBM,
Quote:
They should have done it in the interest of public safety.

So the justice system should roll over to the mob?????

By the way it might get damn hard to recruit cops of any color if it is known that they can be charge with crimes for doing their jobs if a mob demand loudly enough for them to be so charge.