The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 05:41 pm
@Miller,
Your insults are as empty as your opinions.

The number of degrees have no bearing on success economically or socially.

What I accomplished with one bachelor degree has been more successful than most people (like you) with masters or doctorates, and I worked for only 30 years.

I worked in management positions for 88% of my working career. My wife and I are in the top 6% of the wealthiest in California, and the top 1% in the US.

I have traveled around the world equivalent to 30 times having visited over 200 countries, and I have friends in many lands including all across the US.

I still do six or seven trips of world travel every year. My travel buddy and I have been on a cruise from Cambodia to Vietnam in April. I'm off next Tuesday to Copenhagen to embark on a ship for a 17-day cruise to New York.
In November, my travel buddy and I will be on a cruise on the Caribbean.

I think you need to get a better education on social graces, and your five degrees doesn't seem to have helped you much.

giujohn

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 08:44 pm
@cicerone imposter,
It's a shame money can't buy common sense. Of course in your case it would bankrupt you.
Miller

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 09:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

... your five degrees doesn't seem to have helped you much.

Have you ever heard of ENGLISH 101?

Stop posting and learn some English.

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 09:23 pm
@giujohn,
DP.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 09:23 pm
@giujohn,
Insulting someone is not common sense, so now that we know you do not have common sense, you cannot accuse another for not having what you do not have yourself.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2014 03:04 am
@Miller,
Miller wrote:

cicerone imposter wrote:

... your five degrees doesn't seem to have helped you much.

Have you ever heard of ENGLISH 101?

Stop posting and learn some English.

He honestly cannot get number agreement right. Makes number agreement mistakes in damn near every post.
0 Replies

Pamela Rosa

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2014 11:32 pm
'It's murder and they will feel the wrath of God's vengeance': Michael Brown's family react angrily to leak of Darren Wilson's testimony
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2800496/it-s-murder-feel-wrath-god-s-vengeance-michael-brown-s-family-react-angrily-leak-darren-wilson-s-testimony.html

Report: Michael Brown’s Blood Found on Officer Darren Wilson’s Gun, Car Door
http://www.amren.com/news/2014/10/report-michael-browns-blood-found-on-officer-darren-wilsons-gun-car-door/

parados

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 07:05 am
@Pamela Rosa,
The blood on the car has nothing to do with him shooting Brown from 20 feet away when Brown has his hands up unless it was simply revenge because Brown hit him while in the car.
oralloy

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 11:53 am
@parados,
parados wrote:
The blood on the car has nothing to do with him shooting Brown from 20 feet away

Not necessarily. Evidence as to Brown's behavior seconds before he was shot could lead to assumptions as to how Brown was behaving right when he received the fatal gunshot.

parados wrote:
when Brown has his hands up

Is there reliable evidence that he had his hands up when the fatal gunshot was fired?

parados wrote:
unless it was simply revenge because Brown hit him while in the car.

That is one possibility. Another possibility is that the police officer (sorry I forget his name) felt that he was still being attacked by Brown at that moment.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 12:04 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

The blood on the car has nothing to do with him shooting Brown from 20 feet away when Brown has his hands up unless it was simply revenge because Brown hit him while in the car.

And the circumstances behind the tussle in the car is still in dispute. Brown may have attacked the officer...or, some have indicated, the officer may have reached out the window and grabbed Brown...which precipitated a tussle.

The blood in the car is of no use in deciding if the officer was reasonable in his use of deadly force.

The force MAY HAVE BEEN JUSTIFIED.

It MAY NOT HAVE BEEN JUSTIFIED.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 01:09 pm
@oralloy,
Yeah. The officer was being attacked by someone running away from him. Sure. That must be it.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 01:32 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
Yeah. The officer was being attacked by someone running away from him. Sure. That must be it.
Yes. That 's a good point.
He seems to have been mentally un-stable (based on his recent robbery & assaults on the shopkeeper).
He can have fled, doubled back and fled again, in an inconsistent, demented fashion.

Fortunately, we need no longer be concerned about danger coming from HIM.
Let us cheer & celebrate our better safety !
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 01:39 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

giujohn wrote:

Quote:
and I have the whole Universe figured out

nuff said Rolling Eyes Drunk

We get 'em like this, John...often, thank the gods.

We'll see what kind of stuff this one is made of!

not if we use the Ignore button
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 01:40 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
And monkeys may have flown out of his butt. Nothing makes him a threat to an armed officer that requires him being shot when he is 20 feet away.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 01:47 pm
@parados,
I imagine that he probably acted in a rational fashion; Y not ?

We need assume nothing. We 'll see how the process unfolds.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 05:26 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

I'm not closely following the case, but I thought the assertion (unproven) was that the guy was facing the cop with his hands up.

Is there any concrete evidence that he was running away when he was shot?
oralloy

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 05:26 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
And monkeys may have flown out of his butt. Nothing makes him a threat to an armed officer that requires him being shot when he is 20 feet away.

If he was charging at the officer to do him severe physical damage, that would constitute a pretty grave threat.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
giujohn

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 07:40 pm
@parados,
Quote:

Wrong again dumb ass. Lets recall the families "autopsy". There was only one wound that could have been from either the front or back, hands up or down...ALL OTHERS WERE DEFINATELY FROMTHE FRONT WITH HANDS DOWN. And now that we know that he was shot IN THE CAR, this "hands up, dont shoot" bullshit will go down as another of Rev. Als blunders like Twanna Brawly.
giujohn

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 07:43 pm
@parados,
Quote:

Wrong again dumbass. You cant be running away and get shot in the front.