The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

giujohn

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 05:39 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Quote: Or, why do blacks get shot by police more often than any other racial groups?

Blacks are more willing to challenge cops, because they tend to be stupid. Have you ever looked at rap lyrics?

While they are certainly stupid it goes much deeper than that. When the antagonists in the guize of the clergy, these loud mouthed "reverends" sow the seeds of hatred and bigotry by pissing on cops at every opportunity they legitimize the vilolence being directed at the police. It's all about MONEY for them. It's their bussiness. They manufacture division and MUST perpetuate that divison because without it they would be marginalized.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 05:52 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:
You're using sources,
which means you do not think for yourself or challenge the sources,
thus you are an enemy of truth.
That is a non-sequitur, and it is a bad one.
U have proven that your ability to reason is severely impaired.
Accordingly, I am putting u on Ignore.

One Eyed Mind wrote:
You're full of hate and bigotry, that's all there is to it.
That is a run-on sentence.
It is the last of your errors that I will ever see. Good bye.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 06:03 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Makes a bunch of excuses then ignores me, instead of just ignoring me.

These people, they boggle my mind - and I have the whole Universe figured out, but people's stupidity, it's the definition of death; nobody understands it, not even the stupid understand their stupidity, let alone acknowledge it. It's all normal everyday function to them.
giujohn

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 07:06 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
and I have the whole Universe figured out

nuff said Rolling Eyes Drunk
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 07:19 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:
and I have the whole Universe figured out

nuff said Rolling Eyes Drunk

We get 'em like this, John...often, thank the gods.

We'll see what kind of stuff this one is made of!
giujohn

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 07:25 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
We'll see what kind of stuff this one is made of!

I suspect green cheese Frank Wink
And besides I'm the only one who's got the universe figured out!! Confused Shocked
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 07:33 pm
The Universe is not at all difficult to figure out, when you let go of the conformist spirit. It's best to say, "I am not here; I am; what is this I am? Is it more than me? Yes. Ideas come to me, I do not come to them; this brain; this body; this experience, it cannot be my own."
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 07:40 pm
ANYONE GOT A SPARE BUTTERFLY NET?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 07:43 pm
@giujohn,
You cannot capture the Universe; it captures you, friend. One cannot define one's self, without using their surroundings to express themselves with.
giujohn

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 07:45 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
I suspect your surroundings are padded...Im just wondering how you got a computer in there.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 07:46 pm
@giujohn,
My language is consisted of parables and poetry. It's insane only to those who cannot feel language as the wise do.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 08:01 pm

One Eyed Mind
@worldtraveler24,

As someone who is enamored by this Universe and able to understand this Universe by thinking like the Universe (e.g "Why would the Universe choose this to create this effect?"), I can reasonably say that the "god" in the bible is not real, but an allegory for the "Universe", as it stands before me. I see the Universe every day; the same thing that created us in its image, hence why we are consisted of its atoms, chemicals, frequencies, motions, laws and physics. Not once have I seen this "god" - no one has, but the Universe... I see it through its own eyes, for these photo receptors and my brain's neurons are connected to this Universe. There's nothing that cannot be known, when you know the Universe through yourself, rather than know yourself through the Universe.

cicerone imposter
@One Eyed Mind,

OEM, That was pretty insightful! Aside from buddhism, your interpretation has equal standing.

Quote:

... but an allegory for the "Universe", as it stands before me. I see the Universe every day; the same thing that created us in its image, hence why we are consisted of its atoms, chemicals, frequencies, motions, laws and physics.

Rating: ***** out of five.

One Eyed Mind
@cicerone imposter,
My knowledge is useless without willing receptors, like you; especially knowing the Universe does not speak or listen, it cosmically reflects itself via a myriad of mirages in its own image.

Surely you must have questions to ask. I enjoy questions. When I answer something, I don't learn from it; when I question, I learn as long as I do not answer it.

CI:
Your credibilty (and sanity) was always in question...it has been answered!
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 08:05 pm
@giujohn,
Do you know the answer to your existence? No? Then you have zero answers.

Science, itself, is not based on answers - its based on evidence that forms a consensus to agree with.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 12:16 am
@izzythepush,
My wife forbids it.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 01:26 am
@RABEL222,
Fair enough.
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 06:08 am
SMH
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 08:00 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
the time i have to ask my coffee drinking buddy what my name is. How am I going to access Italian learned 70 some years ago.

Happy Sunday morning, Rabel. You certainly show an energetic spirit in most of your posts which I enjoy reading....it's hard to believe you need your significant other to remind you of your age. Sometimes during the day, when I make a fleeting stop by a2k, I find myself laughing out loud at the naturalness, the simplicity of something you've written. Let's say there is a certain plainness in your posts, a lack of insidious cunning, which I admire.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 10:48 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Same to you but MIT my significant other is my wife whom reminds me of my name and age in the morning and my buddy is the fellow I meet at the local coffee shop in order to swap cake and lies.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 03:11 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:

Same to you but MIT my significant other is my wife whom reminds me of my name and age in the morning and my buddy is the fellow I meet at the local coffee shop in order to swap cake and lies.

Ah, Rabel, your wife and friend are fortunate indeed to have someone like you in their orbit. Be well, my fellow poster.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 05:26 pm
@izzythepush,
MYLady is either constipated and/or impotent...Scientific Journal articles are translated with the use of print. But of course, MYLADY, you don't have 5 college degrees as do I. Moreover, MYLADY, of those 5 degrees, 2 are doctorates. Of the later, one is in Biochemistry/Chemistry.

I'll bet, MYLADY, you've never finished High School... You sound like it, MYLADY...Maybe you could get a little job with CI selling shoe laces at the airport.