The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 02:46 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Why do you think blacks serve more time in prison for the same crimes that whites commit
Lack of money to hire a good lawyer

Quote:
Or, why do blacks get shot by police more often than any other racial groups?
Blacks are more willing to challenge cops, because they tend to be stupid. Have you ever looked at rap lyrics?

Quote:
Why do blacks get stopped by white police more often for just walking on the sidewalk or driving a car?
Since blacks commit more crimes per person than whites this is just good police work. We have talked about this before.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 02:50 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
It really disturbs me that people on this planet have brains, but they use it to argue relativity instead of reality - it's just absurd to even think about what potential we have, and what that potential was wasted for.

compared to the rest of the species on this planet we have done pretty OK for ourselves.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 02:56 pm
@hawkeye10,
Nothing is "OK", this is a euphemism for "we've done fucked up".
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 02:59 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

Nothing is "OK", this is a euphemism for "we've done fucked up".

you take pessimism to a whole new level. Do you have a date picked out yet for your suicide?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 03:00 pm
@hawkeye10,
Your ignorance is endless!
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 03:03 pm
@hawkeye10,
It's not pessimism; it's psychology. Wise men never say "OK" - they explain themselves truly. Those who say "OK", are being the equivalent of saying "because".

It's very easy to say nothing, friend. I speak because I have something to say; you speak because you need to say something.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 03:36 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Why do you think blacks serve more time in prison for the same crimes that whites commit?

The question is: Why if black males comprise only about 6% of the U.S. population do they commit almost 30% of the crime.

If blacks feel that they are more likely to be sentenced unfairly maybe they should refrain from committing crimes????

Q: Who controls the street sale of drugs in this country??
A: Black males.
Q: In what court are the majority of drug crimes punished?
A: Federal Court.
Q: What is the % of cases tried vs. pled out in Federal Court?
A: 90%

Seems to me that the sentence is part of the plea agreement and that blacks are in agreement with the time they are serving.
So it would seem your point is MOOT.

SO WHERE IS THE BIGOTRY YOU ARE OPINING DUMB ASS?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 03:41 pm
@giujohn,
It's like this, john.

Blacks do not commit 30% of the crime. If that was true, you'd see blacks all over the news, but as you observe the news and the media, there's a good balance of white and black. The numbers you are claiming do not match up to the probability scheme that is demonstrated by media outlets. If you were right, blacks would surely be more often portrayed than whites, however they are not - why? You're not right; you mixed numbers for your own belief system out of hatred and spite towards people.

That's the thing that I cannot stand with my own species. They say "it's not affecting me, so it's not my problem", but when it comes to anything that isn't them, they have to judge it while still saying "not my problem". The amount of hypocrisy in this world is astounding.
giujohn

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 04:02 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
Blacks do not commit 30% of the crime. If that was true, you'd see blacks all over the news, but as you observe the news and the media, there's a good balance of white and black. The numbers you are claiming do not match up to the probability scheme that is demonstrated by media outlets. If you were right, blacks would surely be more often portrayed than whites, however they are not - why? You're not right; you mixed numbers for your own belief system out of hatred and spite towards people.

They are not my numbers. They are the DOJs numbers.

It must be nice and cozy there in your mind where you believe the "media" is not a bunch of liberal apologists who slant the news to fit their own bleeding heart liberal politcal agenda and to be politically correct. Or could it be YOUR bias that allows you to make such a perposterous statement?

Where are YOUR numbers?

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 04:09 pm
@giujohn,
You're using sources, which means you do not think for yourself or challenge the sources, thus you are an enemy of truth. There will be no but's, and's or if's. You have forfeited this discussion the moment you forfeited thinking.

You're full of hate and bigotry, that's all there is to it. Cherry-picking all day, like a desperate man who cannot control his libido.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 04:10 pm
@giujohn,
From FBI.gov.
Quote:
Total arrests Percent distribution
................Total..........White..........Black...... Am Indian...Asian/PacIs
TOTAL 9,499,725... 6,578,133...2,697,539.........142,422......1,631
.................100%.............69.2%........28.4%.............1.5%.........

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 04:17 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Also stress the fact that "black" doesn't just mean "black people"; there are other types of "black" being included in one label, so stress that - it's important, so the bigots don't misconstrue the numbers again.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 04:20 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Total arrests Percent distribution
................Total..........White..........Black...... Am Indian...Asian/PacIs
TOTAL 9,499,725... 6,578,133...2,697,539.........142,422......1,631
.................100%.............69.2%........28.4%.............1.5%.........

Well, I guess thats backs up what I just said. Almost 30%
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 04:24 pm
@giujohn,
It doesn't, because "black" consists of other types of "black". While the other labels weren't loaded. Ever noticed there's no mexican on the list? Maybe it's because they grouped them with the "blacks".

Therefore you have to open up the "black" label, and figure out what % of the "true blacks" have committed a crime.
giujohn

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 04:29 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
You're using sources, which means you do not think for yourself or challenge the sources, thus you are an enemy of truth. There will be no but's, and's or if's. You have forfeited this discussion the moment you forfeited thinking.

LOL... this has got to be the most ludicrous argument I have ever heard on here so far. YES...I used a reputable source (heavens to Bestsy) instead of a ouija board.
I crown you the king of dumb asses on A2K. Congratulations your majesty.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 04:33 pm
@giujohn,
It is not reputable. It's biased. You really are the definition of death aren't you? There's no life or wisdom in you; just a sitting fire that destroys itself eternally. You let others think for you then get mad/ laugh when people who actually think like wise men, come to you and tell you "no, this is the illusion of knowledge".

0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 04:57 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
It doesn't, because "black" consists of other types of "black". While the other labels weren't loaded. Ever noticed there's no mexican on the list? Maybe it's because they grouped them with the "blacks".

FACT: The Majority of police agencies reporting to the UCR catogorize hispanic as WHITE. So...if you take them out of the equation the % is even MORE than 30%...DUMB ASS.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 05:01 pm
@giujohn,
The "majority", so they don't all do it, therefore you're gambling knowledge for yourself.

How selfish and foolish.

You haven't even tried to prove that the numbers drawn as an example on this thread apply to that majority, or the minority.
giujohn

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 05:14 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Yes DUMB ASS the MAJORITY, and the rest put them in "OTHER".

I was taught newver to argue with a drunk or an idiot...Im pretty sure which one you are so...PEACE, OUT
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 05:30 pm
@giujohn,
Insulting me removes all legitimacy of your argument.
0 Replies