The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 12:10 pm
@Baldimo,
I wasn't in the army (but in the navy).

http://i58.tinypic.com/16h0rq0.jpg

For me, it doesn't look "civilian". But since I've only been a couple of times in the USA, I might have been at the wrong places and such a look is normality elsewhere: an ordinary civilian was a usual small weapon like anyone else around there.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 12:25 pm
@Baldimo,
And Ill bet all the time you were in the military there was someone standing behind you saying, no, no, dont shoot in that direction. Thats one of our men.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 12:26 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Are we talking about the person or the weapon. If you are talking about the weapon, I have provided the definitions of what the weapons are classified as. Because it "looks" scary doesn't mean it goes against what the classification of the weapon really is.

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 12:52 pm
@Baldimo,
For cop duty those are heavy arms. Don't be a dolt.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 01:21 pm
@Baldimo,
You really need it spelling out? Your contempt for the concept of white privilege, as mentioned earlier, those who have unwanted pregnancy, anyone in need of medical treatment who can't afford it.

In short you refuse to recognise the advantages you have had over others, and use the smokescreen of personal responsibility to blame the poor for being where they are. You remind me of Travis Bickle.

All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 01:41 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
You can't change the classification of a weapon to fit your own definition because you are scared of a gun and don't want anyone to have one. Just because you and others may think it is a heavy weapon doesn't make it one. Since you and those on the left continue to label them as "military style" weapons means we have to go by that standard of what they are classified as.

Give the name calling a rest ok. It isn't needed.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 02:03 pm
@Baldimo,
Bullshit. You're out of the Army, jack and the streets of Ferguson aren't a fire zone. A .223 is a combat round.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 02:22 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I have never seen a .223 round for or fired one from an M-16A2 military rifle. 5.556mm yes but NEVER a .223. Put a 5.56mm round in a .223 hunting rifle and tell me how that turns out for ya. It might work for a few rounds but you risk blowing up your rifle.

You can purchase an AR variant that is chambered for both but they are usually made to fire one or the other.

Next thing you are going to tell me is that the 40 s&w round is the same thing as a 10mm round.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 03:26 pm
@izzythepush,
I have contempt for the concept of white privilege because I don't believe in it. In that you may be correct. That rest is mostly hog wash.

Quote:
those who have unwanted pregnancy

What is wrong with asking what is wrong with women's sense of personal responsibility when it comes to those unwanted pregnancies? The personal responsibility issue came from this post by Bob:

Quote:
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
If all the anti-abortion christians each adopted a child ...... that would be pro-life.

I guess that would be easier than asking people to take responsibility for their poor sexual choices.

You see it is the personal responsibility that lead to the pregnancy even unwanted pregnancy that I question. That isn't contempt for pregnant women but their bad and irresponsible actions and behaviors that leaves the rest of society scrambling to cover for them. If they don't want to get pregnant for whatever reason, financial, future prospects or even the purely vain reason of their body image, then they should be using BC or not having sex in the first place. The same goes for the men who they sleep with. They should be personally responsible for carrying condoms if they are going to try and **** every female they see.

Quote:
In short you refuse to recognise the advantages you have had over others,

I haven't had any advantages over anyone else. You make it seem like I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth and had the world at my beck and call. You are confusing me with someone else. You might have been born this way and that accounts for the white guilt you feel. As an adult I have been responsible for my own actions and decisions. When I was fired from a job or 2, I didn't blame others or the system, I looked at what had taken place and realized that I was fired due to my own actions. Not showing up on time, or not doing the job as I was asked to do it. I was at fault. The same thing goes for my successes. No one can take credit for what I have done.
Quote:
and use the smokescreen of personal responsibility to blame the poor for being where they are.

I believe in personal responsibility because it's how I expect everyone to live their lives. Sure some people run into rough and hard times and they need some help and I don't mind giving the assist. I just don't think the govt and the taxpayers should be the fall guy for bad decisions made by people.

Can you truly think that SOME people are in their position through no fault of their own? Do you honestly think everyone is a victim?

Quote:
You remind me of Travis Bickle.

That's funny. Unlike you the only people who I wish ill will are terrorists. I have no wish to "clean" the streets or even support a "Purge" type system. I only ask that people look inside themselves before blaming others for their problems.

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 03:39 pm
@Baldimo,
If you dont swear devotion to the theory of white privilege then according to the Left you are out of the club of decent humans no less than you would be out of the Catholic Church if you stood up and said that you dont believe in the Nicene Creed.

There will be no discussion, what you need to believe has been decided for you by bosses, you must do it if you want to be a part of the club. The fact that the name of the club is "the decent humans" and not " the D party" is what makes this demand abusive.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 03:46 pm
Armed white hillbillies carrying assault rifles and sidearms showed up in Ferguson to umm help keep the peace or some bullshit. They said they were there to protect a journalist covering the anniversary of Michael Brown's death. The journalist works for Alex Jones' Infowars so he's probably more "insane conspiracy lunatic" than actual journalist.

Why is it white militia rednecks get to openly usurp the role of police? I'm sure we'd all be fine with negroes in camouflage carrying assault rifles.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 03:52 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
Why is it white militia rednecks get to openly usurp the role of police?

All of the claims that the police dont do their job correctly.
0 Replies

tony5732

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 04:24 pm
Wow this thread is still going. Long time no see Izzy, bobsal. Anyway cops are getting shot at and the citizens of Ferguson are doing their annual burn the town down and steal **** celebration. Way to go with the finger pointing at law enforcement. Is this one another a win for "black lives matter?", or will they eventually shut up and stop rioting, looting, and resisting law enforcement and maybe it won't have to resort to violence.
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 04:26 pm
Not much has changed in Fergusson. They are just riding the waves until the scrutiny dies and then the same old system resumes.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 10:11 pm
@tony5732,
Just get out of prison?
RABEL222

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 10:14 pm
@edgarblythe,
Wrong Edgar. There will be a big change. The political crooks will be black instead of white.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 02:15 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

I have contempt for the concept of white privilege because I don't believe in it.

Because that makes it a lot easier for you to indulge in the fantasy that you did everything on your own without help, and allows you to look down your nose at others less privileged.

Denying white privilege is like denying the Earth orbits the Sun.
Below viewing threshold (view)
izzythepush

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 05:48 am
@tony5732,
Sorry I don't remember you. There's a lot of intolerant people on A2K, you all tend to blur as one after a while.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 07:41 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Because that makes it a lot easier for you to indulge in the fantasy that you did everything on your own without help, and allows you to look down your nose at others less privileged.

Sorry Izzy but no one from the govt was standing there holding my hand but there were plenty of people like you standing around telling me I couldn't do it on my own, telling me the system was rigged. If the system was a rigged as you claim, then I would still be working in low wage jobs. I never once received help from people like you or the ones here who claim to care for the little guy. See 20 years ago, I knew you guys were full of **** and I have proven you all wrong.

I don't look down my nose at "less privileged" people. That's you who does that. You always tell them they can't get by on their own and make something of themselves without big brother at their side in all they do. When people like myself do make it happen, you tell us we didn't do it on our own. The only purpose this serves is to discourage people to try. You are beating them down and making them the victims. When do you really help those you consider "less privileged"? Your keyboard activism? I'm a living example that it can be done, your negative words to the contrary.

Quote:
Denying white privilege is like denying the Earth orbits the Sun.

What a bunch of BS. You can't link an unproven lie like "white privilege" to a know fact. It doesn't work that way.