The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 06:33 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
I'm not convinced that the Hispanic votes won the election for Obama. As I understand it (from my bad memory), a higher number of younger folks also voted for Obama. I think it's wrong to identify any one group and give them credit for any election.
giujohn

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 06:41 pm
@cicerone imposter,
The election was rigged. His Alien Overlords arrranged the win...(and I aint talkin bout Mexicans)
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 06:53 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
I think it's wrong to identify any one group and give them credit for any election.

You're correct of course, CI, but I meant the added surge of Latino voters gave that extra to Obama. "Latinos voted for President Barack Obama over Republican Mitt Romney by 71% to 27%, according to an analysis of exit polls by the Pew Hispanic Center, a Project of the Pew Research Center."

Latino Voters in the 2012 Election - Pew Hispanic Center
www.pewhispanic.org/2012/11/07/latino-voters-in-the-2012-election/
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 02:29 am
@Moment-in-Time,
I completely understand your position and I agree with 99% of what you said. The 1% I disagree with is the fact that I firmly believe, well I question whether having a college education would mitigate the ignorance that evolves into racism.

You right though, you can't change people as my mother used to say.

But you know what's frustrating?

Being a Youtube subscriber and subscribing to CNN who post videos on the Ferguson shooting and reading every comment calling Brown a thug nigger.....

I'm sadly a TMZ subscriber and guess what? On almost every black person they interview all I read is nigger nigger nigger
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 03:29 am
@parados,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

parados wrote:
Police officers that are properly trained or acting correctly would most likely
have defused the situation without resorting to shooting and killing someone.
I doubt that.
parados wrote:
Of course you doubt it because you think guns are the solution to every problem.
Its not polite to tell people what thay think.
parados wrote:
Then tell us how the proper training and action of a police officer
led to shooting someone for jaywalking.
He shot him for trying to beat a police officer to death,
not for jaywalking.

parados wrote:
Tell us how the officer didn't let the situation get out of hand.
He did it by killing the perp. That worked.

parados wrote:
when he let it escalate to that point. In order for it to not have gotten out of hand
then the only logical choice is it was supposed to lead to the shooting.
Felons can be like that.
That 's Y the rest of us need defensive emergency equipment.

David
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 03:34 am
@Buttermilk,
Buttermilk wrote:
I completely understand your position and I agree with 99% of what you said. The 1% I disagree with is the fact that I firmly believe, well I question whether having a college education would mitigate the ignorance that evolves into racism.

Being a Youtube subscriber and subscribing to CNN who post videos on the Ferguson shooting and reading every comment calling Brown a thug nigger.....

I'm sadly a TMZ subscriber and guess what?
On almost every black person they interview all I read is nigger nigger nigger
Well, that is what was pounding on Officer Wilson.
He handled the situation with which he was confronted.
He 's a fairly decent shot!
Buttermilk

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 03:41 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Now you're simply not making sense...Lay off the booze and go to sleep
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 06:23 am
@Buttermilk,
I don t drink (or seldom, anyway),
but sleeping is a good idea. I don t do enuf of that.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 06:36 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Buttermilk wrote:

I'm sadly a TMZ subscriber and guess what?
On almost every black person they interview all I read is nigger nigger nigger
Well, that is what was pounding on Officer Wilson.
He handled the situation with which he was confronted.

Four of the bullets that actually hit Brown struck the young man in the arm...two hit him in the head. None hit where the officer was trained to aim...at the torso.

And we do not know how many bullets in all were fired...so we still do not know how many missed entirely.

How can you possibly assess that he is a fairly decent shot????
parados

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 06:52 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
He shot him for trying to beat a police officer to death,
not for jaywalking.

Really? And you know this how? Where you there?
Since Brown was somewhere between 5 and 35 feet away from Wilson it seems you are arguing it is nothing but retaliation for the beating you claim happened.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 09:03 am
@parados,
Where you there? You really are a blowhole.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 09:23 am
http://liberallogic101.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/liberal-logic-101-956.jpg
http://liberallogic101.com/?p=14947
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 09:24 am
@coldjoint,
-2? Was Parados there?
parados

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 09:35 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Where you there? You really are a blowhole.

I think we can say for certainty that Wilson wasn't unconscious or near death when he shot Brown.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 09:36 am
@parados,
Quote:
I think we can say for certainty that Wilson wasn't unconscious or near death when he shot Brown.

We aren't saying anything.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 09:40 am
Quote:
Black Cop Kills Unarmed White Youth — Media and Feds Silent

Quote:
There’s a mindset out there, and the way it works in situations like this [is] only people of color can be victims. A white person can never be a victim.... The whites are the oppressors. They’re the majority. In the liberal worldview, every majority is an oppressor, whether they’re white or whatever.... The minority is always the victims, and the victims are with whom we should always sympathize, no matter what. And the victims are permitted to do anything precisely because they’re a minority....

BINGO!

http://m.thenewamerican.com/site/mobile?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thenewamerican.com%2Fusnews%2Fcrime%2Fitem%2F18965-black-cop-kills-unarmed-white-youth-media-and-feds-silent&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F&nosim=true&dm_try_mode=true&dm_device=mobile#2669
revelette2

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 10:09 am
Pretty doubtful a man near death could do this:

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/6b5087a8bbdd3d152ca340e0199340a639d4fd4d/c=0-522-2448-2375&r=x383&c=540x380/local/-/media/USATODAY/GenericImages/2014/08/18/1408368623000-autopsy.jpg

source
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 12:17 pm
@revelette2,
It is un-wise for a man to wait
until he is NEAR DEATH to begin defending himself.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 02:55 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:

Black Cop Kills Unarmed White Youth — Media and Feds Silent

Quote:

There’s a mindset out there, and the way it works in situations like this [is] only people of color can be victims. A white person can never be a victim.... The whites are the oppressors. They’re the majority. In the liberal worldview, every majority is an oppressor, whether they’re white or whatever.... The minority is always the victims, and the victims are with whom we should always sympathize, no matter what. And the victims are permitted to do anything precisely because they’re a minority....

BINGO!

http://m.thenewamerican.com/site/mobile?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thenewamerican.com%2Fusnews%2Fcrime%2Fitem%2F18965-black-cop-kills-unarmed-white-youth-media-and-feds-silent&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F&nosim=true&dm_try_mode=true&dm_device=mobile#2669

I think this should put the hoopla over the Brown shooting to bed.

And if you are still spewing some shrill response to it WITHOUT including this WHITE guy who was shot, you are obviously a race bater and your motives are cyrstal clear. Decrying a police shooting as a racial incident based soley on ones color is BULLSHIT
Its one thing to question what the officer may or may not have done, but when you inject race merely to inflame a response you are despicable.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 05:09 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

... Officer Wilson.

Based on the results of the autopsy, at least 6 bullets entered Brown's body, before he fell to the pavement. I don't recall Brown's weight being mentioned in the newspapers, but he appeared from photos to be in the range of about 300 pounds.

That's a lot of human mass ( something like a linebacker ) running toward Wilson. If Wilson hadn't shot Brown, what could he have done to stop this man? Not much...