The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

Moment-in-Time

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 05:12 pm
@Buttermilk,
Quote:

Being a Youtube subscriber and subscribing to CNN who post videos on the Ferguson shooting and reading every comment calling Brown a thug nigger.....

Wow! You're a strange one. You say: "I'm sadly a TMZ subscriber and guess what? On almost every black person they interview all I read is nig.... nig.... nig...."

It seems to me if you dislike hearing such you would UNsubscribe. I don't like hearing that horrible "N" word, so must you repeat it so frequently?! You must have a high tolerance for such if you remain a subscriber.
giujohn

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 05:33 pm
@Miller,
Quote:
I don't recall Brown's weight being mentioned in the newspapers, but he appeared from photos to be in the range of about 300 pounds.

Brown was 6'4" 292lbs.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 05:36 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Wake up Frank. Anyone who can hold a gun is a fair shot especially if they have a 30 shot clip. Omn knows his sh-t. Too bad he dont know his guns.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 05:40 pm
@RABEL222,
Here we go again. People coming to conclusions without facts. Oh well, I guess its the American way.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 05:46 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Anyone who can hold a gun is a fair shot especially if they have a 30 shot clip.

Who had a 30 shot mag. (it's not called a clip)
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 06:10 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
How can you possibly assess that he is a fairly decent shot????
The 2 head shots on a moving target
were well placed.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 06:15 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

Quote:
He shot him for trying to beat a police officer to death,
not for jaywalking.

Really? And you know this how? Where you there?
Since Brown was somewhere between 5 and 35 feet away
from Wilson it seems you are arguing it is nothing but retaliation for the beating you claim happened.
It does not seem that.

I can only be redundant, at this point,
until we get additional factual information.

It will be interesting to see if he was doped up on something.
I bet that the coroner will find something in his blood chemistry.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 06:18 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
-2? Was Parados there?
Yea, he was STANDING there.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 06:20 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

Where you there? You really are a blowhole.

I think we can say for certainty that Wilson wasn't unconscious or near death when he shot Brown.
That 's a good thing,
otherwise, we 'd still be endangered by brown.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 07:13 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
Pretty doubtful a man near death could do this:

Wilson was not near death, unconscious or had his eye socket dislodged. The lying cop had to manufacture something to justify his killing Mr. Brown with his hands up in cold blood. He figured the culture of the police will protect him, but I don't think so.

Have you heard about this newly discovered phone/cell which recorded 10 shots with a pause after the first few when Brown stopped running,turned around and the shots resumed. This means Brown was murdered in cold blood. There are three witnesses who say practically the same thing, that Brown turned around with his hands up and wilson resumed shooting, a total, it's said, of 10 bullets.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 07:26 pm
@Miller,
Quote:
That's a lot of human mass ( something like a linebacker ) running toward Wilson

Oh, so you saw Michael Brown charging Officer Wilson. I didn't realize you were an eyewitness and saw exactly what went down. Did you go to the authorities and inform them of what you witnessed?
giujohn

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 07:27 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:
Have you heard about this newly discovered phone/cell which recorded 10 shots with a pause after the first few when Brown stopped running,turned around and the shots resumed.

Talk about not being an eye witness....
Hey dumb ass...did that recording come with a video? Oh, it didnt? (of couse it didnt ..it wasnt recorded on a cell phone dumb ass.) So I guess with out any other logical means you must have "divined" the crap you just wrote?

And of course the motive for the cold blooded murder is...(wait for it) wilson hated blacks...any black guy would ahve done right?

What a moron you are.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 07:33 pm
@giujohn,
Mr, Jackass, you have consistently provided us with your stupidity every time you post. You are now out of my sight.
giujohn

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 07:42 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Hip hip Hooray!!!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 08:09 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Good decision! Mr. Green
coldjoint

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 08:32 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Good decision

That should make anyone change their mind.

http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/rofl1.gif
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 09:58 pm
@giujohn,
Gee, another gun nut. In my day we called them clips. Your probably to young to remember history that far back. But I'M not, so stick your mag where the sun dont shine.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 10:01 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
As I understand it there were probably nine shots. Not so good from 5 to 25 feet. Oh , your comparing your expertise to the police. Good luck in your next gun fight. You'll need it.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 10:08 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Not so fast. Who came up with this recording after what. 10 days. Wait until the FBI or someone in authority checks it.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 10:11 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Him and another 500 people. Hell every citizen in Ferguson must have witnessed the incident. Wait for the "facts", not every bs post on facebook.
0 Replies