Public displays of affection

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 07:49 am
I am glad for you cicerone imposter, at least you are getting things changed...

as for the sexy part, umm when I try to be sexy I usually get really clumsey and fall on my face. I never get sexy... I always get cute, librarian like, sunday school teacher like. never sexy, even when I wear sexy clothes for some reason I still look cute. go figure.

I think I broke my PDA rule, I kissed my friend Jacob at the bar on tuesday night... it was a very long, very good kiss... kinda made my tummy warm. so I broke my own rule, does it matter that I was very drunkie? I really remember that though, it was nnniiiccceeee!
0 Replies

elizabeth r

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 01:50 pm
Hugging and 'clean' kissing are OK, but I don't want to see people feeling each other up and slobbering over each other.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 01:52 pm
aimeemarie123 wrote:
I am glad for you cicerone imposter, at least you are getting things changed...

as for the sexy part, umm when I try to be sexy I usually get really clumsey and fall on my face. I never get sexy... I always get cute, librarian like, sunday school teacher like. never sexy, even when I wear sexy clothes for some reason I still look cute. go figure.

I think I broke my PDA rule, I kissed my friend Jacob at the bar on tuesday night... it was a very long, very good kiss... kinda made my tummy warm. so I broke my own rule, does it matter that I was very drunkie? I really remember that though, it was nnniiiccceeee!

Well, there is a long-standing tradition with mins and female librarians. It's the rip off the glasses and let your hair down scenario. That's hot...
0 Replies