Public displays of affection

kickycan

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 10:22 am
You've used the word "poop" and "tushie" so far. If you use the word "pee pee", I think I will be in love for sure!
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 10:26 am
I work in a photography studio, taking pictures of toddlers and babies.. I can't help it.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 10:28 am
Cinnesthesia wrote:
Some people find a double entendre in everything.

I agree...I find it disgusting and sophmoric....really crappy...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 10:29 am
Babies . . . yeeeechhh!
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 10:30 am
my sediments exactly.
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 10:32 am
O.K. I guess I am out of words for that one Sad
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 11:17 am
Sam and I like PDA's, holding hands as we walk down the street, enjoying unobtrusive, sensuous touching, etc. It's very romantic. (Heavy sigh)

I did find your picture and profile. I really think you should use your own picture as an avatar. I've used a few pictures of myself, including my old Jump School picture from1967. I used that for a few days, after going into a hissyfit at someone here. I really like the one I have now. Sam is to take pictures of me in my buckskin dress and hightop moccasins, which I may use...if I like the picture enough.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 11:21 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Cinnesthesia wrote:
Some people find a double entendre in everything.

I agree...I find it disgusting and sophmoric....really crappy...

Yes, I agree too. One twin always ends up falling in love and the other doesn't, it can only end in tears.
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 11:23 am
r u talkin to me? my profile??
I can't figure it out... how to do it I mean.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 11:26 am
aimeemarie, if you have your photo on the computer, you can upload it in your profile as your avatar, I think. If it doesn't work, it might just mean that the file is too large. Hmmm, I hope someone else can help here.
0 Replies

Sam1951

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 11:27 am
aimeemarie123,

Good question, I usually do not go in for displays that cause people Shocked Embarrassed Twisted Evil. There have been times when I have tried for just that effect. ie: Having dinner with a mixed group of friends at a popular restaurant. The people a few tables away make denigrating comments about us. I winked at my very butch friend, wrapped my arms around her and initiated a full two minute lip lock. The other people left in disgust. Twisted Evil Laughing
With my lady, never, I respect her far too much for that. Sure we hold hands and kiss in public. There are other things we do that while not overt
have the same effect on us as intimate physical contact but, no one else knows what's going on.

Sam
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 11:31 am
the girl I work with... she gives me kisses, but you have to understand, I kiss everyone goodbye(had the experience of not kissing my cousin good bye once, the next time I saw him he was in a casket.), that I don't call that PDA, that i call love.
cartain displays are alright.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 11:33 am
This is really starting to turn me on . . .
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 11:34 am
Eww kicky, I hope it wasn't the mention of a casket....
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 11:35 am
kickycan wrote:
This is really starting to turn me on . . .

so what do you think about aimeemarie123's avatar? HOT!
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 11:36 am
kissing friends, family and partners good bye should not be deemed PDA, unless there is licking biting and groping involved.. that usually doesn't happen when I kiss my friends good bye though.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 11:38 am
Husker, I've already been hitting on her incessantly because of it. She's warming up to me slowly. She's gone from slapping me to wanting to put me in her closet. I'm making progress!
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 11:41 am
kickycan wrote:
Husker, I've already been hitting on her incessantly because of it. She's warming up to me slowly. She's gone from slapping me to wanting to put me in her closet. I'm making progress!

Well I've not introduced myself to her yet and I guess I better jest to give her primeUSDA Choice options. Laughing
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 11:45 am
oh boy i never expected to have a competition over little old me.
aw shucks... I aint never had two mens want to love me...
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 11:48 am
aimeemarie123 wrote:
oh boy i never expected to have a competition over little old me.
aw shucks... I aint never had two mens want to love me...

Get used to it kid! :wink:
0 Replies