Public displays of affection

kickycan

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 11:49 am
Uh oh, Husker's sneakin' in here. I better bring out my best lines.

Hey, Aimee, would you like to come over and see my collection of bathtub drain hair?
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 11:50 am
why don't you just tell her you like how she shucks an clam?
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 11:53 am
you guys are so tempting... bath tub hair... clam shucking...which do I choose?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 11:54 am
husker wrote:

This line is just begging for a filthy double entendre response. But I won't do it.

Cav?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 11:55 am
Pick me! Pick me! Look how cool my avatar looks!
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 11:57 am
none of your perverseness!!!! bad boy bad boy!

the two of you will have to woo me some more! better pull out you best pick up lines...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 12:00 pm
kickycan wrote:
husker wrote:

This line is just begging for a filthy double entendre response. But I won't do it.

Cav?

I ain't going there Kickycan. But then again, It's only because I am a consummate gentleman, and can shuck both clams and oysters with ease. I prefer to eat them raw, of course, and savour the fine nectar contained within the shell.
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 12:02 pm
WHAT???
AAAHHHHHHHH!
he he he he heh ehehhrhrhrhrhrhr? Laughing
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 12:03 pm
Cav,
I like your style.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 12:04 pm
aimeemarie123 wrote:
none of your perverseness!!!! bad boy bad boy!

the two of you will have to woo me some more! better pull out you best pick up lines...

picture is worth a 1000 words
http://www.able2know.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=81
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 12:06 pm
cavfancier wrote:
kickycan wrote:
husker wrote:

Cav?

I ain't going there Kickycan. But then again, It's only because I am a consummate gentleman, and can shuck both clams and oysters with ease. I prefer to eat them raw, of course, and savour the fine nectar contained within the shell.

I got that line from a movie I saw last night on the Sundance channel - it was a movie filmed in the middle east - wish I could remember the title - but it was basically 2 guys after the same gal. (subtitles and arabic)
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 12:15 pm
Hmm, wish I got the Sundance channel here. I like the pic of you now best, stroking your chin. It has an air of grace and contemplation about it. The one in the gym....well, it looks like you are about to slam-dunk that poor coach. Laughing
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 12:16 pm
Husker,

Now, I'm hurt. Crying or Very sad I thought you liked someone shy and sweet like me, not some cute, young impressionable girl that you can sweep away with such lines as "clam shucking."

Kickycan,

This young lady while enjoying nature's beauties, like good looking men and avatars, isn't to be fooled by such things. Finesse is what you need, not a great avatar. But it is cute. :wink:
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 12:26 pm
Wiyaka, I've been following this traumatic flirting, and Kicky had it in the bag, so to speak, but then aimeemarie mentioned that she took photos of babies. The correct response would have been "Wow, that's fascinating. You are both artistic and nurturing."

However, our irrepressible Kickycan responded with "Ewwww.....babies."

I'm not wrong here am I Wiyaka?
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 12:51 pm
cavfancier wrote:
Wiyaka,
Quote:
The correct response would have been "Wow, that's fascinating. You are both artistic and nurturing."

Love it. Go with your instincts. It shows both sides of her and I'm sure there are more. She sounds like a bright, young lady with a decent sense of humor and a little bit of impishness to her.

Quote:
However, our irrepressible Kickycan responded with "Ewwww.....babies."

Not good to use if you're thinking of more than bragging rights. Most young women, and even some of us that aren't so young, love children. We may not want them full time, but we enjoy being around them. Babies and toddlers have a fresh outlook on life, since it's so new to them.

Sam says,"Kicky you just missed a great opportunity. Babies and nurturing? Wow!! I think my inner-baby needs some nurturing NOW!" Well, I guess I need to take care of that, but I'll be back. :wink: Lalalalala!
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 01:04 pm
Wowser!
0 Replies

Sam1951

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 01:05 pm
Oh great, Wiyaka is threatening to feed me strained peas, pat my back until I burp and put me to bed with Inyan's stuffed toy lamb.

Sam
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 01:07 pm
Aaaaaaaaaaaw! Embarrassed You sure know how to turn a girl's head. You know how sweet and innocent I am. Smile (Smiles shyly)
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 01:07 pm
Speaking of babies . . .
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 01:08 pm
Mmmm....stuffed lamb....<drools> Sorry, I'm hungry.
0 Replies