Israel's Reality

buttflake

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 08:01 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You're a piece of ****, your opinion doesn't matter. I've told you what to do, now do it **** for brains.

You shouldn't threaten people. Are you a big bad bully? You are a joke.

Now how about those lying Palestinians?
izzythepush

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 08:04 pm
@buttflake,
You admit to being a racist, despite being familiar with the parable of the good Samaritan. Deep in your heart of hearts you must know what a low life piece of crap you are, an affront to Jesus himself.

You've got a chance to do something decent for once in your life. I've told you what to do, do it now, end the pain.

It's what Jesus would want.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 08:06 pm
@buttflake,
I've not threatened anyone, just pointed out what should happen in an ideal world. Stop crying like a little girl. you can talk the talk but clearly can't walk the walk.

Do the right thing.
izzythepush

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 08:11 pm
@buttflake,
By calling me a bully you're admitting to being inferior to me, because bullies only pick on those weaker than themselves. That's good you're making progress, but you're not just inferior to me, but 99.99% of the population. (you're head and shoulders above Oralboy btw).

You know what to do, make the pain go away, do the right thing now.

It's so easy.
0 Replies

buttflake

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 08:12 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Do the right thing.

You mean like staying on topic? Like this

Quote:
Video: Hamas brutally beating civilians of Gaza who leave their homes following Israeli warning.

http://www.theminorityreportblog.com/2014/07/26/video-hamas-brutally-beating-civilians-of-gaza-who-leave-their-homes-following-israeli-warning/
izzythepush

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 08:14 pm
@buttflake,
Stop whinging. Get on with it.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 08:17 pm
@buttflake,
I have done so already. You were chalking up the atlantic slave trade to islam, and i proved that to be a lie.
buttflake

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 08:20 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
You were chalking up the atlantic slave trade to islam, and i proved that to be a lie.

No , I said the Europeans were a small percentage of the slave trade overall, you came up with the Atlantic bullshit.

And you would be better off paying attention to what goes on in the present. Defending Islam is a losing battle.
buttflake

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 08:23 pm
Quote:
“And I’ll close by saying this. Because anti-Semitism is the godfather of racism and the gateway to tyranny and fascism and war, it is to be regarded not as the enemy of the Jewish people, I learned, but as the common enemy of humanity and of civilisation, and has to be fought against very tenaciously for that reason, most especially in its current, most virulent form of Islamic Jihad….

Our task is to call this filthy thing, this plague, this—this pest, by its right name; to make unceasing resistance to it, knowing all the time that it’s probably ultimately ineradicable, and bearing in mind that its hatred towards us is a compliment, and resolving (some of the time, at any rate) to do a bit more to deserve it. Thank you.”

Olivier5

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 08:30 pm
@buttflake,
I'm defending truth, not Islam.

Stop lying. It's not necessary, and it only weakens your case.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 08:34 pm
@buttflake,
Hatred of entire human groups and cultures is bad, indeed disgusting. I wonder how you can stand yourself.
buttflake

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 08:34 pm
Quote:
While you keep hearing people screech about how evil Israel is for not being able to avoid casualties that Hamas causes by putting rocket pads around civilians, remember this report about how many children died digging the “terror tunnels” they use to attack Israeli citizens:

….who built those tunnels? The answer is Hamas, of course—using some of the same children who are now trapped under fire in Gaza.

The Institute for Palestine Studies published a detailed report on Gaza’s Tunnel Phenomenon in the summer of 2012. It reported that tunnel construction in Gaza has resulted in a large number of child deaths.

“At least 160 children have been killed in the tunnels, according to Hamas officials”

The author, Nicolas Pelham, explains that Hamas uses child laborers to build their terror tunnels because, “much as in Victorian coal mines, they are prized for their nimble bodies”.

Human rights groups operating in Gaza raised concerns about child labor in the tunnels as far back as 2008. Hamas responded by saying it was “considering curbs.” Following Operation Cast Lead in 2009 Hamas softened its position and the Interior Ministry established the Tunnel Affairs Commission (TAC) which, “In response to public concern at a rising toll of tunnel casualties, particularly of child workers…issued guidelines intended to ensure safe working conditions.” No mention is made in the report of the conditions that would result for both Palestinian and Israeli children from building tunnels that would be used to launch terror attacks.

Just like when liberals yell and scream “about the children” here to push their agenda, it’s just the same about the Palestinian children – it’s all about politics, not about sympathy. Otherwise, Hamas would use all that effort and time to actually help their children, instead of sacrificing them in order to kill Jews.
[/b]

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/what-about-the-160-children-who-died-digging-the-terror-tunnels-for-hamas/#ixzz38j72YWV7
0 Replies

buttflake

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 08:39 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Hatred of entire human groups and cultures is bad, indeed disgusting. I wonder how you can stand yourself.

I have given plenty of reasons that show common sense and that even the smallest heart could see the cruelty in Islam. Hate has nothing to do with the actions and facts that surround Islam, except that their actions is where the real hate is.

I know you got nothing else but that "hate" word. And you have just demonstrated that fact.
Finn dAbuzz

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 08:45 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

The UN and its set of rules saved mankind's skin during the cold war.

How do you figure that?

Quote:
After the cold war, once the US became the sole superpower, it decided to make an illegal war in Iraq and the UN was undermined big time as a result. Because if the top dog does not play by the rules, why should anybody else?

When was the last legal war, and what war ever didn't transpire because some international body deemed it illegal?

The Big Dog creates its own rules. Whether or not this is proper, it is the way it always has been and always will be. The Star Trekian notion of a World Government is as far away in time as warp drives and transporters. Even if the US was willing to subject itself to governance by an overarching international body, China won't be anytime soon and neither will Russia. In fact, none of the nations possessing nuclear weapons are prepared to give up that advantage. The only nations who might entertain such an idea are the ones who are no trouble to anyone and whose governments are decent to its people: Not a huge number of countries that fit that bill.

Quote:
So now it's Crimea and nobody moves. Next time where? The UN was treated as some old junk from the cold war, and thrown under the bus. Now that the cold war is back, what tool do we use to keep it cold?

I don't agree that the Cold War is back. Russia is not in a position to engage in the sort of adventurism the Soviet Union was fond of, doesn't have a system of government that is, essentially, a polar opposite of the Western nations, and no aspirations or capability to dominate the entire globe. Putin's a dangerous thug with a nuclear arsenal but I can't imagine that he has any misconceptions about the results of Russia getting into a Hot War with the West, Of course anything is possible and men like Putin have been misjudged and under-estimated in the past, but any desire he has to return to the "glory days" of the Soviet Union has to be limited to sessions in his bathroom with a jar of vaseline and a box of tissues. He certainly wishes to expand his countries influence within the region and is quite capable of playing games with other unaligned former USSR satellites but attempting such shenanigans with any of them that are now members of NATO would be an incredible risk that I doubt he will take unless and until he is very sure the West (and NATO) has become totally feckless and self-absorbed. Granted, this may actually be the case right now, but the West's response (or lack thereof) to the annexation of Crimea isn't proof positive of it.
hingehead

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 08:56 pm
@buttflake,
Quote:
That one note is a true note as you are a true apologist.

Well that convinces me that you don't read and/or understand a thing I've said.

If you posted just one israeli atrocity I'd pay more attention to what you say, but you are so hopelessly partisan that you've lost your humanity - and you deserve that way more than Finn (who does actually acknowledge foibles in Israel's approach to the conflict).

That you can't express any doubt about anything appalls me. You do your cause more harm than good.

buttflake

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 09:01 pm
@hingehead,
Quote:
Well that convinces me that you don't read and/or understand a thing I've said.

Your character analysis is faulty. And your inability to see the root of the problem is showing.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 09:01 pm
@buttflake,
Hate is the only thing YOU got. And because of that, you've become just as despicable as thr haters on the other side of the fence.

Most Pals are just trying to survive. To demonize them as you do is exactly what the Nazis did with the Jews. I suppose it makes it easier to constantly humiliate, steal and kill others, when you manage to convince yourself they are not human.
buttflake

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 09:03 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Most Pals are just trying to survive.

They asked for Hamas they got them. Reality is not hate. And it is Islam that says Jews came from apes and pigs. Islam starting dehumanizing people soon after it was conceived.
Olivier5

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 09:10 pm
@buttflake,
So if 'Islam' did it, it's okay for you to do it. I see... When did you convert?

Olivier5

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 09:13 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
When was the last legal war, and what war ever didn't transpire because some international body deemed it illegal?

Saddam's invasion of Kuwait.

The 'last legal war' must be the French intervention in Mali. Before that, Lybia. And Afghanistan of course.
0 Replies