Israel's Reality

buttflake

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 04:59 pm
@hingehead,
Quote:
And then I stopped reading - because you are a one note song, with all the depth of contact lens.

That one note is a true note as you are a true apologist.
Olivier5

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 05:01 pm
@buttflake,
The Bible also supports slavery...

You pull your numbers out of your ass. Try and be serious. This is not a Beavis and Butthead show.
buttflake

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 05:04 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
You pull your numbers out of your ass. Try and be serious. This is not a Beavis and Butthead show.

No I don't. You need to get serious. There is no need to prolong this argument you have lost.
buttflake

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 05:14 pm
Quote:
Islam’s Indian slave trade (Part i) in Islam’s genocidal slavery: part I.

Find the Europeans.

Quote:
The Muslim conquest of India was probably the bloodiest in history:

The Islamic historians and scholars have recorded with utmost glee and pride of the slaughters of Hindus, forced conversions, abduction of Hindu women and children to slave-markets, and the destruction of temples carried out by the warriors of Islam during 800AD to 1700 AD. Millions of Hindus were converted to Islam by the sword in this period” (historian Durant cited in Khan p 201)

And Rizwan Salim (1997) writes what the Arab invaders really did:

‘ savages at a very low level of civilisation and no culture worth the name, from Arabia and West Asia, began entering India from the early century onwards. Islamic invaders demolished countless Hindu temples, shattered uncountable sculpture and idols, plundered innumerable forts and palaces of Hindu kings, killed vast numbers of Hindu men and carried off Hindu women. .........but many Indians do not seem to recognize that the alien Muslim marauders destroyed the historical evolution of the earth’s most mentally advanced civilisation, the most richly imaginative culture, and the most vigorously creative society.” (cited in Khan p 179)

You like the past when Christians had slaves. Do you enjoy this history?
Quote:
“Swords flashed like lightening amid the blackness of clouds, and fountains of blood flowed like the fall of setting star. The friends of god defeated their opponents....the Musalmans wreaked their vengeance on the infidel enemies of god killing 15,000 of them...making them food of the beasts and birds of prey....god also bestowed on his friends such an amount of booty as was beyond all bounds and calculations, including 500,000 slaves beautiful men and women” (Khan p 191)

Quote:
even the poor (Muslim) householder became owner of numerous slaves.’ (Khan 103, Lal [c] p 537).

http://www.islammonitor.org/index.php?option=com_content&id=3312:islams-indian-slave-trade-part-i-in-islams-genocidal-slavery-
0 Replies

Olivier5

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 05:15 pm
@buttflake,
Sure thing, Butthead.
izzythepush

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 05:19 pm
@Olivier5,
"If you cannot convince a Fascist, acquaint his head with the pavement".

Trotsky.
buttflake

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 05:19 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Sure thing, Butthead.

Yes it is. I did not create this situation for Islam. Islam, itself, had demonstrated throughout history exactly what it is and what it has done. Revising history by intimidating or shaming academics and political leaders wont change the facts.

And nothing will ever change Islamic scripture.
buttflake

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 05:21 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
"If you cannot convince a Fascist, acquaint his head with the pavement".

Not surprised you would advocate violence to stop free speech.
izzythepush

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 05:41 pm
@buttflake,
I'd advocate pouring paraffin over a piece of **** like you and striking a match. You've got nothing worth saying. Free speech is for humans.
oralloy

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 06:34 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
You're dreaming. The Israelis will never give back the West Bank. They have invested way too much to leave now, and depend on the Jordan / Sea of Galilee aquifers.
Either they kill / displace all Palestinians, or they learn to live with them... There's no other choice now. The colons have achieved total control the state; and they are not giving it up...

The strongest argument for no longer offering the West Bank, is the fact that the only thing that Israel will get for their trouble is you lying and saying they didn't offer it.
oralloy

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 06:34 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
izzythepush wrote:
From Wiki.
Quote:
The war began on June 5 with Israel launching surprise strikes against Egyptian air-fields after the mobilisation of Egyptian forces on the Israeli border.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
Israel, as always, was the aggressor.

I thought the '67 war started with Egyptians overrunning a minimally manned Israeli outpost by the Sinai Peninsula? Some think it was minimally manned to entice an attack, and then allow Israel to say they did not attack first. I do not believe Wikipedia, since anyone can contribute.

Izzythepush is lying again. Preemptive self defense does not transform the defender into the aggressor.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 06:48 pm
@oralloy,
Ands as for you pigfuck, you should be gutted and fed to the pig that gave birth to you.

That's what Jesus would do.
buttflake

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 07:28 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Ands as for you pigfuck, you should be gutted and fed to the pig that gave birth to you.

That's what Jesus would do.

Who is a low life? The guy who said the above.
buttflake

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 07:37 pm
Another recycled picture for Pallywood.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtgHcMcIIAAQpv3.jpg

Quote:
Now, pictures of people dead in the streets in Iraq from June (by ISIS) is being used to bash Israel. Check out the following picture. The same picture from June in Iraq is being used as ‘Israel in Gaza’ on July 26th:

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2014/07/27/pictures-from-iraq-being-used-for-anti-israel-propaganda/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FireAndreaMitchell+%28Fire+Andrea+Mitchell!+Exposing+Liberal+bias+cause+the+MSM+doesn%27t+have+to.%29
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 07:39 pm
@buttflake,
No you are. You demand free speech, I'm just exercising mine. You and oralboy are pieces of ****, human beings should be allowed to douse you in petrol and light a match. You spew bigoted racist crap without consequence, well that cuts both ways, it's important you know what people really think about you.

Give your life some meaning, stick a gun in your mouth ands pull the trigger. The World will be a better place if you do. Your life sucks and you know it, make that pain go away, it just takes a couple of seconds. Do it, do it now.

It's what Jesus would want.
buttflake

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 07:42 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Free speech is for humans.

Doesn't that make you a racist? Some monkeys can type, and thanks to you, we know it is possible. It really doesn't matter you are already an absolute fool. Doesn't matter what tree you are hanging from.

0 Replies

buttflake

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 07:48 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You spew bigoted racist crap without consequence,

You excuse murder and terror I would rather be a racist. And I have concentrated on beliefs not race. Apparently you forgot the "hate" word, after all those words are interchangeable in any of your rants.

You should want to respond to the lies the Palestinians are spreading lies with pics and their complete dishonesty and the stupidity of those who believe it.
Olivier5

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 07:54 pm
@buttflake,
I'm no fan of Islam myself, but I don't need to lie to make a fake case about it...
buttflake

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 07:56 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
I'm no fan of Islam myself, but I don't need to lie to make a fake case about it...

Find one lie, and prove it is a lie.
izzythepush

Sun 27 Jul, 2014 07:59 pm
@buttflake,
You're a piece of ****, your opinion doesn't matter. I've told you what to do, now do it **** for brains.