Israel's Shame

usmankhalid665

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 11:22 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
No no dear. I never meant to threat any one. I was meant that all non muslims will be convert to Islam. I think every person in the world has a right to live his life happily. Decrease the hate and promote the love. Some people do not want peace in this world, they could be from Muslims, christians, jews and others, they might be from asia, europe or america. But they are not true representatives of their communities. There is no religion who asks you to kill others. This Earth is for approximately 7 billion people. So don't spread the hate, think positively.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 11:26 am
@usmankhalid665,
Religious or nonreligious killing is the nature of mankind. It doesn't need religion as an excuse.
Foofie

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 11:31 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

cicerone imposter wrote:

They're supposed to be god's people.

The DNA gene pool though is all watered down. Too many people enjoyed a romp in the hay with a Jew. So, while they practice a religion called Judaism, they are nothing like those Hebrews that schlepped behind Moses. The dirty little secret is Jews today are acting like Gentiles, since genetically they are. It's really simple. Look at Israel, and one is seeing a reflection of the world; however, many that are not Jewish like to believe that Jews are different, and therefore should be more accomodating to murderous adversaries, based on some mythology that Jews are supposed to be the receivers of hostility, without protecting themselves. Two-thousand years of Church anti-Semitic propaganda is really part of many Gentiles' belief system. Talk about slow learners not giving up what was taught for two-thousand years!
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 11:32 am
@Foofie,
Foofie, FYI, all cultures, races, humans, enjoyed a romp in the hay. It's not just a Jewish thing.
0 Replies

usmankhalid665

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 11:33 am
@cicerone imposter,
Dear Sir, you may be right. Then why all the world blames all the muslims as terrorist? You should blame that group who is involved in terrorism, they may be from muslims, christians, jews etc. . But should not blame all the community. Thats my point
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 11:36 am
@usmankhalid665,
You wrote,
Quote:
Then why all the world blames all the muslims as terrorist?

They are the ignorant ones, and you need to learn to ignore them. Any form of bigotry is based on ignorance. People like to point out the weaknesses of other people in their attempt to make themselves feel superior. In reality, all races and cultures have good and bad in them. One only needs to understand human history.
usmankhalid665

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 11:38 am
@cicerone imposter,
Who is ignorant? Muslims? Or those who call them terrorists?
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 11:39 am
@usmankhalid665,
You are having difficulty with the comprehension of English. I give up!
usmankhalid665

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 11:46 am
@cicerone imposter,
No sir, i understand. Exactly sir. We should accept the existance of every human of this world. Some hundred people are representatives of every person of that community.
0 Replies

usmankhalid665

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 11:55 am
@cicerone imposter,
Every one has a right to argue with others, but should not hate people which have different openions. Don't spread hate but love.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 11:57 am
@usmankhalid665,
Your conclusions are also your subjective mistake. I only try to state facts. If facts hurts your feelings, that's not my problem.
0 Replies

usmankhalid665

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 12:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Sorry sir, i behaved you very badly last time. Now i recognize my mistake, sorry again
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 12:46 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
"Creatures?"

Ain't you a peach. Smile

I don't know what the conventional wisdom is for dealing with self-righteous prigs, but I tend to employ ridicule, so maybe you should scurry off.

You know I did a search on wikihow for

How to identify a real human and How to identify the best of humanity, and I came up with scratch. Maybe you should provide the ECY Checklist.

I was thinking of adding the Finn Checklist:

1) Look for someone who longs to be a European
2) Long for someone who calls the people with whom they disagree "creatures" and "psychopaths"
3) Look for someone who owns a brown dog.

He's some parting advice from Hamlet:

"Lay not that flattering unction to your soul."
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 12:55 pm
@BillRM,
Do it again specifically regarding the leadership in Gaza.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 12:57 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
You've said exactly that in the past, your mask slipped, you showed your true self.
oralloy

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 02:31 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
A 2005 article in The Jewish Tribune criticized GlobalResearch.ca as "rife with anti-Jewish conspiracy theory and Holocaust denial." B'nai Brith Canada had complained that there were comments on a forum that questioned how many Jews died in the Holocaust. Website editor Michel Chossudovsky responded that there was a disclaimer that the website was not to be held responsible for the views expressed in the forum, and he had the comment removed. He also said that he was of Jewish heritage and would be one of the last people to condone antisemitic views. The same article also reported that B'nai Brith Canada wrote a letter to the University of Ottawa (Chossudovsky's former employer) asking for the university "to conduct its own investigation of this propagandist site."

Terry O'Neill, in the Western Standard included Chossudovsky on the list of "Canada's nuttiest professors, those whose absurdity stands head and shoulders above their colleagues"; criticizing Chussodovsky's thesis and views — that the U.S. had knowledge of the September 11 attacks before they happened; that Washington had weapons that could influence climate change; and lastly, that the large banking institutions are the cause of the collapse of smaller economies — as "wild-eyed conspiracy theories".

The GlobalResearch.ca articles whining about depleted uranium where they refer to something they call "radioactive atomicity" are especially fun to laugh at.

https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22radioactive%20atomicity%20equivalent%22%20site%3Aglobalresearch.ca&tbs=li:1

Unfortunately I think someone finally told them that they were spouting mindless gibberish, because one day they suddenly stopped babbling about it.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 02:32 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
As Amnesty International has noted, all aid to Israel is illegal under international (and US) law, because Israel is a consistent violator of human rights.
Amnesty International also noted that Israel’s 2009 massacre of Gaza would not have been possible without the illegal funding (money and weapons) and support Israel gets from the USA.

I doubt Amnesty International says anything that goofy.

But it is entirely false even if Amnesty International actually does say it.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 02:33 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
While moving that population out of reach of Israel borders would cause great suffering I could understand if the Israels do reach that point in the future.

The Palestinian presence on the West Bank poses a special problem.

The West Bank overlooks most of Israel the same way the Golan Heights overlooks northern Israel.

Were the Palestinians to start using the West Bank as a platform for firing artillery at Israel, that would pose a much graver threat than artillery fired from the Gaza Strip.

Given the fact that the Palestinians absolutely refuse to make peace with Israel, I see no way that Israel can afford to allow them to remain in the West Bank.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 02:42 pm
@izzythepush,
Yeah right.

There's so much I've said in the past that only you remember but will never deign to support with evidence.

I guess we need to add to ECY's Hare Psychopath Checklist:

19) Look for people izzythepush obsessively lies about.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 02:47 pm
@cicerone imposter,
That's pretty rich CI

Quoting the Gospel to Jews. Smile
0 Replies