Israel's Shame

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 08:09 pm
@InfraBlue,
How about the 'prisons' most Palestinians live in? Seems these yokels have not seen the fence surrounding Gaza, Bethlehem, or any of those barbed wired fences near Jerusalem. How about those guard towers on the roads of Israel? This is a democracy? Give me a break!
BillRM

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 09:49 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
How about the 'prisons' most Palestinians live in? Seems these yokels have not seen the fence surrounding Gaza, Bethlehem, or any of those barbed wired fences near Jerusalem.

Yes indeed and those fences/check points was put up due to terrorism by those poor people who would have block parties if some one from their area manage to blow up innocent Jews on buses or at a movie or at diner.

The same poor people who leaders are now doing their very best to commit mass and random murders by way of hundreds of rockets.

Amazing lot of people on this thread that are of the same mind set it would seems.

A good Jew is a dead Jew and how dare they defend themselves.
InfraBlue

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 10:02 pm
@BillRM,
The Zionists need to stop oppressing the Palestinians and honor their rights.
BillRM

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 10:16 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:

The right to killed Jews without the damn Jews defending themselves?

Yes sir it is Israel Shame that they dare to stop those rockets and dare to bomb the launch sites.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 10:16 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:

It's just business eh?.

Netanyahu like Sharon before him is a psychopath.

Which is why the best part of humanity, real humanity, cannot comprehend or understand what they say and do.

Wow! Nothing pretentiously sanctimonious about that line.

The best part of humanity, real humanity can't comprehend responding militarily to a group firing hundreds of rockets into populated areas of your country? The best part of humanity then are idiots.

Israel accepted the truce plan proposed by Egypt and minutes late Hamas rejected it and shortly thereafter launched more rockets. Obviously they wanted what the hard right in Israel was calling for and Netanyahu was resisting: an Israeli ground invasion.

Well now the best part of real humanity has more to wonder about and more to blame Israel for. Hamas is happy.

0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 10:19 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:

For balance:

Not for one minute do I believe that Israel as a nation is unique in being controlled and manipulated by psychopaths. Unfortunately.

That's for balance?

Let me guess...the US too?

How about the Palestinian territories?

You're a card! Laughing
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 10:23 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Such simple concepts escapes all of you who call us antisemites and Jew haters.

Methinks thous protests too much.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 10:26 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Why not post these things directly to JTT instead on standing in the girl's room with CI and others bitching about him?

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 10:28 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:

Naive of me ?? but then I'm only human..

Don't you mean you're only the best part of humanity, a real human?
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 10:36 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:

The right to killed Jews without the damn Jews defending themselves?

Yes sir it is Israel Shame that they dare to stop those rockets and dare to bomb the launch sites.

The Zionists' oppression of the Palestinians is indefensible. It is their obligation to cease and desist and honor the Palestinians' rights.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 11:06 pm
@JTT,
I don't think izzy will be buying me that beer anytime soon JTT

What a shame, J, and here you probably thought hatred of Israel would make you one of the guys or at least one of the best of humanity, the real humanity.

You can still try making pals with infrablue (or Big Ego - where did he run off to?). The two of you can dish out cut&pasta from Noam Chomsky's kitchen and refer to Israel as the Zionist Entity. Maybe you can even paint each other's fingernails like this:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/07/95/13/079513c6fa99ed7a1266a431295c4c6b.jpg

wmwcjr

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 11:21 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn wrote:
. . . the best of humanity, the real humanity.

Laughing Remind me to never get on your bad side, Finn. Laughing
usmankhalid665

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 12:20 am
@BillRM,
Palestinian soldiers have a right to defend theireselves. Israel has started to attack on Gaza, now 193 palestinian killed by israel (BBC NEWS). you are all not agaist terrorism but Muslims. But you will be finished but Muslims not.
usmankhalid665

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 12:32 am
@cicerone imposter,
Hey uncle? Where are you now? I asked you that have you ready to go on trip with me? I think if all of your family want to go on trip with us, i have no problem.
0 Replies

usmankhalid665

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 12:32 am
@cicerone imposter,
Hey uncle? Where are you now? I asked you that have you ready to go on trip with me? I think if all of your family want to go on trip with us, i have no problem. .
0 Replies

usmankhalid665

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 12:40 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Do you know Hitler killed million of jews. Once he said "i did not kill all the jews so that world would know why did i kill jews."
0 Replies

usmankhalid665

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 12:46 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Hitler killed million of Muslims. He said "i have not kill all the jews so that world would know why did i kill jews".
izzythepush

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 01:17 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Considering you said the Palestinians should do absolutely nothing and Israel should be given carte blanche to do whatever they wanted, it's clear you have no place talking about humanity.

What is it you love about Israel, like BillRM do you get off on the dead children, or is it because Israeli terrorists kidnapped, tortured and murdered British servicemen? I bet that's it.
oralloy

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 01:42 am
@BigEgo,
BigEgo wrote:
Israel's Shame

Jews do not have to be ashamed of defending themselves when people try to murder them.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 01:52 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Gaza (along with the West Bank and East Jerusalem) is occupied Palestinian territory under international law, determined by the vast majority of the world, as well as the highest court in the world, the UN’s International Court of Justice.

The occupation ended years ago, back when Ariel Sharon was in charge.

JTT wrote:
Gaza cannot commit aggression against Israel, since Israel is in constant and continual commission of illegal aggression against Palestine by occupying it

As noted above, Israel is not occupying Gaza.

If Israel were occupying Gaza though, it would not be illegal.

And no, when Palestinians run around trying to murder innocent people, that is aggression, occupation or no occupation.

JTT wrote:
(illegally and sadistically blockading it

Blockades are lawful acts of war.

And Israel ended the blockade some time back. (Possible that they will resume it though.)

JTT wrote:
and frequently committing terrorism against its civilians,

Terrorism is a Muslim and Palestinian thing. Israel does not engage in such.

JTT wrote:
against its civilians, including by targeting them with chemical weapons provided by US taxpayers

Israel has never used chemical weapons.

The US has never provided Israel with chemical weapons.

Targeting civilians is a Muslim and Palestinian thing. Israel does not engage in such.

JTT wrote:
As documented by Amnesty Int’l, Human Rights Watch, and many others, Israel intentionally targets and murders civilians, including children, en masse.

Targeting civilians is a Muslim and Palestinian thing. Israel does not engage in such.
0 Replies