Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 12:57 am
Hi,lve been hving an affair for 6 months,reason is my hubby either has cheated on me,or was sexting,but lve tried to get the truth out of him of over 1 yr,and l didnt go looking for an affair,it happen for all sorts of reason,,but now his wife has find out,and he has left,lm still with my hubby,but lm more in love with my affair than hubby,my questions are how do I no,that its really over with my hubby,when l fell in love with too men, one older,and my hubby lve been with since l was 19,lm 38.,l do want to leave,but somthing is holding me back,l hve been though a tough life,lost 2 kids,in my 20,and nearly died,but hubby was there for me,then he did want me did,coz l wasnt putting out.so why am l still stuck now over a 1yr.anything would help right now,hubby doesnt even no lm hving affair,l think he would throw me out.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 3,174 • Replies: 33

Honeybee3

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 01:09 am
@Honeybee3,
Wow what a dilemma! So lets get this right your at home with your hubby and your lover is now all alone somewhere in the wings ,having left or pushed out of his home. Questions to answer 1 will he go back or can he ever ? 2 can he cope with the single life knowing you are safe 3 can he wait for you for how ever it takes for you to jump? I am sure you have a million others in your head and all you really need is clarity time will tell I am sure if he loves you he can wait till the sun turns to mush .try to slow every thing down running at a million miles an hour wont help and could harm. plan every thing twice good luck only you will know when /or if it is right regards the black swan
cherrie

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 01:16 am
@Honeybee3,
Wow, how wonderful that the two of you were able to sort this out.
roger

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 02:03 am
@cherrie,
I too am happy for them, and you put that very nicely.
Eliusa

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 11:20 am
@roger,
Very confused. I am new here and I can't get how it works. Honeybee3 was replying to herself and you are happy?
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 03:23 pm
@Honeybee3,
You're a narcissist. A partner is not someone you retain because of the comfort they bring you. You state your husband has cheating or sexting but you really don't know. You don't know who you love--probably the one that fits your ego best. Ugh!!
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 09:36 am
@Honeybee3,
What is sexting? When does it start? If you say 'missing you' - is it texting or sexting? Or does it start when 'I am naked'?
Germlat

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 11:44 am
@Eliusa,
Starts when "I'm naked".... Pretty sure. The deal is she's not sure he was doing either of these things...she didn't present evidence if he did or not. She only presented the fact he must've done either or. That's not convincing.
Eliusa

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2014 09:58 am
@Germlat,
So if we text 'how is your day' and 'Can't wait to see you' its ok.
Germlat

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2014 07:22 pm
@Eliusa,
I would have to say " how's your day " is fine. " Can't wait to see you " is not sexting but sounds a bit too friendly. Certainly not a license to cheat.
Eliusa

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 09:31 am
@Germlat,
What IS? I need that license. Is it multi-question one? I don't do well on those...
Germlat

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 01:54 pm
@Eliusa,
What I mean is confusion and complications arise when one gets involved with more than one person. It's best to take it one at the time to be fair to yourself and others. I was defining what sexting means to me. But I can recognize inappropriate enthusiasm as well ( can't wait to see you, for example). So what's the difference...I'll tell you window shopping can lead to shopping.....get it? And then you'll be so confused...just like you are now.
0 Replies

davycoolguy

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2014 05:46 am
@Honeybee3,
Why do you write like you are a child? Where did you learn English?
ehBeth

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2014 06:42 am
@davycoolguy,
uncool davy uncool
Eliusa

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2014 07:40 am
@davycoolguy,
Half people write about their affairs like that. No punctuation whatsoever. Have you just noticed?
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2014 07:41 am
@ehBeth,
Very funny. Not.
Germlat

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2014 03:24 pm
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

Very funny. Not.

Very mature for 50 years old...NOT.. Even for 20.
stockbrokers

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2014 02:37 am
@Honeybee3,
It is depends upon what kind of relation 6 months are not enough to know each other.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2014 12:24 pm
@Germlat,
Ignore me. You can't...can you? You are frigging sucker! And I am not even 50 yet.
Germlat

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2014 05:31 pm
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

Ignore me. You can't...can you? You are frigging sucker! And I am not even 50 yet.

Yawn...I've got you're number OLD disloyal hag.