Eliusa

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 08:43 am
@Germlat,
HAHAHA? That was pretty dumb. And you are...older than 12. I supposed.
You are so jealous of me - you can't wait to hear about my life but you are just following me and biting me and I have a pretty good ass so I can take your bites. Can you take unknown, that is the question Wink
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 08:50 am
Uhh... The word dumb means mute, so basically, you're resorting to colloquial deficiency, while degrading someone... That only backfires, you know.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 09:03 am
@One Eyed Mind,
No I don't know and I don't care.
To one who calls person OLD disloyal hag without ANY reason except that I posted something not nesseserily did something - I have worse kind of words.
I used 'dumb' for the reason that Germlat is stalking me in every thread and 'thinks' that she knows I did something wrong but it is dumb, because I didn't. And whatever is that she thinks she is spewing like it is her own business or her own husband. DUMB! very dumb.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 09:05 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Another question to you. You had not ever seen Germlat's addressing me in degarratory manner, right? Maybe you need another EYE?
Germlat

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 09:12 am
Eluisa+One Eyed= a combination made in heaven.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 09:14 am
@Eliusa,
You don't know, and you don't care? That's a mighty fine combo of ignorance. Do you plan on having an arena for ignorance? You could like let open the gates and release the hubris and hyperbole at the final moment and claim victory - well, if you call that a victory. Yeah, you beat others at being ignorant; it's such an accomplishment.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 09:15 am
@Eliusa,
The whole point of my name is that I haven't even opened my other eye, and I already see all the world more than you'd care to admit.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 10:38 am
@One Eyed Mind,
'The whole point of my name is that I haven't even opened my other eye, and I already see all the world more than you'd care to admit. '

WTF???

It is just hit me! Is this forum of morons?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 10:51 am
@Eliusa,
Considering that you could die any day, while nobody would bat an eye, and you still manage to feed your ego, instead of building character, I'd say that the fact that it just hit you is exactly the point we're trying to make to you.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 11:03 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Please, don't make a point. Its made and I need only one!
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 11:05 am
@Eliusa,
You already failed. You just told the entire community that it took you this long to realize people are morons on here.

Well done. You just defeated yourself. And it didn't take that long to do so.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 11:10 am
@One Eyed Mind,
I was actually talking about you and Germ.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 11:11 am
@Eliusa,
You.

Already.

Failed.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 11:13 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Do. No. Give, Acrap! You are insane.
0 Replies