Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2014 10:49 pm
I heard,Online dating is important for people who prefer this technology to find their soul mate. Getting the right person will depend highly on the best way to construct your profile. What are the general steps should we need to construct the best profile?

Lordyaswas

1  
Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2014 11:46 pm
@adamkevinlee,
Is this deja vu?

Ahem......always stand sideways to the camera.

I will now wait for Omsig to come along and berate me again.

Lady Lingiton

1  
Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 02:22 am
@adamkevinlee,
Aside from the profile, when I skype it up (which Lord knows is rather seldom) I worry about jamais vu (when a piece of you inadvertently pops out of your pajamas on purpose), you?

adamkevinlee

-2  
Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 09:38 pm
Did you know that almost 1 in 5 of today's married couples met online? Is it true .

relationshippro

0  
Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2014 12:45 am
@adamkevinlee,
Your profile is your chance to sell yourself to thousands of potential dates, which can be overwhelming. Your profile should be light hearted and put over something about who you are and the things you like to do. Keep your profile reasonably short and to the point, as in don’t ramble on and on, you want to sell yourself not send them to sleep.

adamkevinlee

-2  
Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 09:45 pm
Thanks for sharing such a nice information about the mainteanance of profile in dating sites.